Leah Dizon Married And Is Pregnant *wedding Pictures Added*

Guest planetarium15

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched the video and she looked pretty sad...

Yeah I know but err, it wasn't like she could proudly proclaim -

"Hey guys and gals! I'm only 22 but I just had a shotgun wedding AND to top it off, I'm preggers!"

I'm sure she felt as though she were disappointing her fans or something.

She might as well pack it up and move back to the states.

I don't think her "music career" in Japan can overcome this.

Guest tokyo_chick

OH WOOOOW! WOW! I mean this is shocking, in a good way, but also I can only imagine whats to come if she hid it from her label as well. Crazy!!!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i hope all goes well for her.....

because 22 is young and they are only getting married because she found out she was pregnant with him...

not to mention they only known each other for a year...

Hopefully he really loves her and didnt just have sex with her.

It's nice that many of the replies here are wishing her luck. But then, why do other people have to assume that she's going to be a bad mother just because of an unplanned pregnancy? <_<

[i'm a JE fangirl, and I'm not exactly happy that Leah is out of the dating scene.]

Congrats to her, I think it's nice to be a young mom.

Exactly. It can be a good thing, young mothers [when they are financially stable and have people who support them] can enjoy being, well, young mothers.

About that video... she's probably crying because she didn't know how her fans and other people would react. If I was a young celebrity working hard to build my career in a foreign country with a totally different language/culture/people and too often the victim of preconceived notions/judgemental statements/anti-fans, and I had to make an announcement like that, I'd probably cry too. I don't think it was fake, rather, she might have been trying to hold it in.

Guest xiadane

i was really surprised to hear this.

i'm not sure if her career can recover from this. most people who get married tend to end up with a huge drop in their fans...

Guest Born: 1985

After a year of knowing each other? And decided to get married AFTER getting pregnant?

Sounds a tad iffy...who cares haha.

Guest TygrrLilly

Wow she was a "singer" for like two seconds and now she's on hiatus.

But hey, a baby's a totally valid reason for taking a break. I'm curious about her hubby as well...

I see the Namie Amuro similarities- and if she bounces back from pregnancy like Namie Amuro did- she's gonna be fine.

Guest o1honey

it's different in japan than in the US

people are going to judge Leah.

They did the same thing to Namie Amuro

ohh. what did they do to Namie Amuro? she's still pretty hot in Japan though =\

Wow she was a "singer" for like two seconds and now she's on hiatus.

But hey, a baby's a totally valid reason for taking a break. I'm curious about her hubby as well...

I see the Namie Amuro similarities- and if she bounces back from pregnancy like Namie Amuro did- she's gonna be fine.

The difference is Namie has talent and Leah is just a bored model who decided to sing lol

Namie used to be the ish in japan, she was really huge but when she announced she was preggo her popularity really went downhill, of course Namie is doing well today but I doubt she will go back to the wow that she was.

The asian public is very judgemental when it comes to things like this, even if a popular star is dating that is an issue but marriage and pregnancy = :crazy: and people get turned off.

I just watched that video, she wasnt crying in a happy way she was sad...but I laughed not because she was sad but because she needs to stop fooling herself, her trying to be japanese is soooo lame.

On a good note I hope she has a healthy baby.

^woooww... you know so much about asian entertainment. ^_^

Lol not really, I just know the stuff that counts lol. :ph34r:

Lol but anyways about what I said that is not an assumption it is the truth, I remember Gackt talking about how when he was married the fans were very cruel to his wife and I believe that was apart of the reason they split.

I bet if Leah announces Ryo or Jin are the real baby's daddy the world is gonna go upside down lol.

Guest ventura

Uhm it was a LONG time ago. Namie Amuro had a baby (her son is like around 8 yrs old now btw) ^__^ with Sam from TRF, so she took off some time to be a mom, but then they got a divorce and it was all over the news because in Japan divorce isn't as socially acceptable as it is in the US. BUT she cameback and is still the (or one of the) most popular and highest selling female singers in Japan.

I really do wish her the best of luck with her marriage and pregnancy despite what its doing to her career (im just being a realist). Seriously, cheer up Leah !! A baby is a wonderful thing and i hope her husband treats her really well. This is a new step in her young life and i really wish that it all turns out for the best.

Lol not really, I just know the stuff that counts lol. :ph34r:

Lol but anyways about what I said that is not an assumption it is the truth, I remember Gackt talking about how when he was married the fans were very cruel to his wife and I believe that was apart of the reason they split.

I bet if Leah announces Ryo or Jin are the real baby's daddy the world is gonna go upside down lol.

Gackt was married? That's news to me lol.

I know fan girls are pretty mean to Hyde's wife = /

I don't see the point. Like yeah - SHE'S the reason why you'd never have a chance with him.

Stupid wenches.

Speaking of Jin, wasn't there a rumor that he impregnated someone not too long ago? haha

Archived