Kwon Ji Yong's Fashion Sense

Guest tutistyle babe

Guest mo0shell

I love his sense of fashion style. He makes everything look good. He even makes the ugly clothing look good<3

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honeyxswt

oh dear. foreals. GD has a great fashion sense!

I LOVE his accessories.

The glasses, sunglasses, scarves, necklaces, beanies, fedoras, EVERYTHING.

gahh I love how he's not afraid of taking risks. <3

Guest LaughingMatter

I've loved what he's been wearing since BB blew up in 2007. From the apple hair with the mufflers to the chanel necklace with the mushroom to the mohican and the ripped vests, I've enjoyed seeing what he wears. Although lately, I have to say that his style's been getting a little :blink: . Starting from Sunset Glow promotions, I really dislike a lot of the outfits he wore.

GD is the type who looks best in everyday clothes. Guys straight jeans, a white tee, Nike's and a hoodie. If you look at his past outfits, both stage and off-stage, the ones that looked the best were the ones that were simple but still had a bit of flair to them.

Guest punhee

Yup!! He's really an icon fashion!!! Very stylish

LOVE his sense of fashion, Although I'm not his fan but I have to say that I'm really impressed by his awesome style :D

Guest sodakiss

i adore his style. i always do. he can wear everything and the fact is, he looks nice with them, which if anyone else dare to do so it would be a disaster.

Guest xradiostatic

i love GD, but his style lately has made me go "wtf" LOL. but he's GD and can pull it off. it looks crazy, but he's still my boy. <3

like most people here, i agree.

GD's fashion sense is undeniably original & suits him very well <3

most of the time, i'd want to pounce on him and rip off his clotes ask for his clothes very nicely. lmao.

but sometimes, he just makes me.... shake my head -_- but wtv.

GD IS HOT<3 lol

Guest cosmicolor.

omo 24/7 kwon ji yong is my heaven!~

he knows fashion sooo well, like erry clothes he wears its like wahhhhhhhhh.......wen eva there is like a show or a performance, he rocks erry stage sooo well, no words can describe it.....i love love love his fashion sense, so hot/sexy!

• 1 year later...
Guest nguyenx_x

GD can definitely pulls off almost everything !!!!!!!!!!! except for the fur hat , i dun like it .PERIOD. no one should wears it anyways

he is one hot fashionista , clothes dun make him look good , it's him who makes clothes look good , LOVE those super torn and skinny jeans of him , aigooooo he makes me so jealous !!!!!!!!! why everything look so bad on me ?????????

edit : sometimes on street i c guys dressed like GD , also skinny jeans also those mufflers, but damn , i feel so irritated looking at them , they seriously make me want to beat the crap out of them , but then why do i LOVE GD style so much ???? then i got the conclusion, it's becuz he is GD , even if he just cover his body wif toilet paper then i would still adore him

haha the toilet paper part made me LOL but its so true[:

Archived