Kwon Ji Yong's Fashion Sense

Guest tutistyle babe

There's this one time..just this one time when I don't like the clothes that he was wearing...I don't know he must have gone loco at that time...I think it was during Lies period when he had that tail?? on his head..he wore those white knee socks TT'''...it makes his leg look swollen like one big white lump on a petite body

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gotta be a baller. half his stuff he wears is really expensive

its a little disappointing that around their japan activities/sunset glow time his style became a one-brand thing (seriously they all wore the same brand.) i'm waiting for him to get back up on it cause its been a little lacking lately.

Guest p a r q u e.

There are things that makes me wanna cringe (like the over-done ripped jeans), but he definitely pulls it off well<3

He's so versatile & he knows how to in a way mismatch and coordinate his clothes. I like is hoodie+hat styles. :D<3

Guest GDlovesBEE

GD's style is THE BUSINESS, baby.

That ugly richard simmons fur thing he wore on the side of his pocket a long time ago? Kanye's wearing it now. ROFL!

Guest Rachel Lee.

oh hell yeah! fashionista kwon prevails, LOL.

his fashion sense in general is super sharp but it's mostly the way he struts in them like he's the top of the world that really completes his outfits.

you want to be in?

just type "kwon jiyong" in your naver search engine & purchase that scarf or beanie he's wearing & 6 months later, you'll see them being sold for $30 at your local urban outfitters lol.

every living creature in my school's trying to rock out in kicks, wayfarers, skinnies, & mufflers but it's looking whack. cause all i see is gd gd gd gd gd.

Guest lilo_azn_gurl

hahahaha!!! wow!!!!

i never really realized that GD had such a good fashion sense!!!

hahahaha!!! wow, he has a LOT of clothes.

Guest GreenTeaBanana

im probably going to get attacked for saying this

but i think his "fashion sense" is pretty horrendous..i hate what he wears MOST of the time

hes kinda cute but he really cant pull off some of those looks (especially those gangster-esque ones)

Guest soCal girl

To be honest, I don't like most of the stuff he wears. However, he wears it with such confidence that it looks good. On anyone else, most of his outfits would look ridiculous.

Guest clarice

i almost want to say that rather than fashion sense its just him who would even make a trash bag look good

you know, oddly enough, i think i agree with you on that.

i wasn't a big fan of his 'mohican' hairstyle though i have to admit...it made his head too...accentuated

i actually didn't mind the bun hairstyle he had during..lies?

my favourite style of his is seeing him during performance rehearsals...when he's not wearing super outrageous clothes.

like the MKMF rehearsal, that plaid shirt was absolute love.

• 3 months later...
Guest lil_miss_kawaii

Aahh his fashion sense is soooo cool

Sometimes it so wrong but he pulls it off SO WELL!

He has so much confidence (in a good way) that he can pull it off :P

He so cool!

Archived