Guest tutistyle babe

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his HOT alright!!!

mr. hottie! lol!

he looks good w/ anything.

he looked mighty fine w/ the red leather w/ matching shoe lace color! ^^

I just knew someone would have to post a thread about JiYong's fashion someday puahahaha.

It's funny to think he used to always be decked out in oversized hiphop clothes when he was a kid LOL

now his wardrobe is so diverse! I love *MOST* of what he puts together. Some are just completely whack. like that controversial shirt GD wore? it wasn't even the 'i<3sex' or '69' stuff that was most distasteful, IT WAS THE UGLY LEOPARD PRINT! lol. plus his furry friend on his head O.o

but any-avocadoooo

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5905/111ep3.jpg

^ OMFG I will FOREVER dub this the hottest and favorite look of mine on him xD He dressed so *_* that day. RAWRR<3

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4007/119cf5.jpg

^ this is my second fav. it was my cell phone's wallpaper for the longest time.. hehe (o:

He does mad brand/designer shopping and I don't think people really realize the extent of his fashion sense (both good and bad).

I've been following his clothes for a while (like really closely.. along with the rest of big bang. check my sig and you'll find out.) and hes got some pretty decent taste (mixed in with a few bad decisions)

Guest Mishxmish

i never thought his fashion sense was all that great... at times he dresses well but sometimes its just weird... the one thing he does have is a good sense of getting the best scarves lol

Guest tlatnwks

jeans ripped up to the crotch, huge rings that prevent hands from functioning, and plastic glasses seemingly from a mcdonald's happy meal.

does being 'able to pull anything off' (indeed ANYthing) equate to 'good fashion' sense?

yeah he does wear weird things sometimes but the fact that he can pull those off, knows how to wear them and make them work with his outfits is a factor in having a good fashion sense. if someone else wore the things he wore and it looked horrible on them then they wouldnt have a nice sense of fashion. so yeah, being able to pull of anything does somewhat equate to good fashion sense.

rapper.

composer.

writer.

stylist.

what can this boy not do?

honestly, i dont even know where to begin on how amazing his fashion is.

im glad he is one of the few who dresses like that because if every guy had the same style as him, it wouldnt be unique and wouldnt make it his anymore. (even though if he had his own clothing line, it would be AMAZING.)

seriously, i love you gd<3

Guest system_chaos

I honestly think that he looks better with the most casual stuff, when he goes overboard... he goes overboard.

But when he tries to keep it simple, I like that the most. That looks hot.

And I like his top knot. ;_; I feel bad for it because a lot of you fans hated that. xD

gosh! i LOVE Jiyong fashion sense i just love how he's not

scared to express himself and just wear whatever he want even

if its the most weirdest outfit but then he put his won style into

it and it'll end up looking really good and plus he's just so freaking adorable

and cute so he make all the outfit looks good lol

not feeling the ripped jeans in the third picture

but i agree GD definitely has style (:

and only our kwon ji yong can pull off yellow, green, and red suits.

thats a true story. eheheh~ ^-^

Guest Lishathestain

he has his good days and bad.

he's my fav from Big Bang, but i don't think he can pull off the extremely ripped jeans, the fugly furry hat, and well i just don't like man w/ leopard print :\

oh and those plastic glasses are just ugly.

i love it when he calms down a bit on the weird things :)

Guest ooxstacee

i love the boy.

i love MOST of his outfit, not all. LOL

i hate those super torn jeans O___O!

and yeah. its cause he has all the money to buy it D: with fans that give them stuff too, lol

he's talented. music. speaking in public(LOL!!). fashion. <3 *loves.

Guest naturalhonee

i definitely think he makes the outfits look good/work.

if you viewed each item on its own, they wouldve looked ordinary (minus a few exceptions)

GD knows how to put it all together!

awesome fashion sense.

Archived