Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

How can I join On trulyseungheon? I was trying , but The code is never good . And can't contact the administrator .

hi dany :blush:

i give people these 4 possible answers since i forgot which one it was...so try all of them, it should work :rolleyes:

Jun Suh

Jun Seo

Joon Suh

Joon Seo

dany i welcome you to TSH family...the only English SSH website that's very active and super dedicated to our Seung Heon nim :rolleyes: news regarding SSH reaches TSH almost quite instantly since some of us are Honeylang (songseungheon.com) members ^_^

for SSH's birthday we present him gifts of printed (fan arts) cards that we as fans made into an album

and a movie clapboard for him and he took a picture of it and send it back to us (a wonderful surprise)

the people of TSH are SSH oriented, focus on him 100% but we also joke around (share many jokes in the fan's chat room thread) i hope you have a sense of humour too eheheheh

wow!! so long a message... i'm happy that you'll be joining, forgive my excitement :rolleyes:

Guest AmberSong

SSH: 영춘 / Young Choon

JJM: 김혁 / Kim Hyeok

KKW: 김철 / Kim Cheol

I dont really like the name of his character either. Doesnt sound...manly at all, like a kid's name :lol:

here are a couple of "positive" articles from bloggers who are fans of John Woo films and or ABT movie

more and more articles of bloggers are coming with a positive outlook

Hm, I dont think we will need these positive comments fron unknown bloggers somewhere to feel good about Invincible.

No matter what we like dislike about it, we cant stop ourselves from .... chasing him with care, support and of course, love ~~

Song Seung Heon mini-album plan in Feb next year to aim at overseas.

Haha, does his not-that-bad singing skill now officially become a business item ? Dear STORM'S, I guess u should consult with our man former MNET about how to sucessfully launch an album :lol:

it's impossible for those four busy guys to be in a movie. ... So, we can just dream :)

About the outfit: if I recall it well, he wore colorful T-shirt and a brown leather jacket. Were your eyes still not satisfied? ;)

Well, I am much easier with his casual wear like T-shirt or jeans, but not with his formal ones, hahah.

I dont really like the name of his character either. Doesnt sound...manly at all, like a kid's name :lol:

i like it!! YOUNG CHOOOOOOOON!!!! :P:P

Hm, I dont think we will need these positive comments fron unknown bloggers somewhere to feel good about Invincible.

No matter what we like dislike about it, we cant stop ourselves from .... chasing him with care, support and of course, love ~~

oh of course... but it doesn't hurt, most are fans of ABT movie and i'm sure they're curious as to how the remake will fare out, plus 20 years!! really is ripe for a remake, SSH fans support all the way!! ^_^

Well, I am much easier with his casual wear like T-shirt or jeans, but not with his formal ones, hahah.

have you guys noticed??

So Ji Sub

Bae Yong Jun

Lee Byung Hun

Won Bin

Song Seung Heon

they're seen wearing mostly black and whites at some event or another :blink:

is it some kind of prestigious club that these guys belong to?? no, not hallyu stars but

some kind of secret club where they only wear black and white?? :mellow:

*** I'm so happy that SSH & JJM will do a movie project together soon. I think this will be their 1st collaboration? Surely, this will be a great film! :D:P

dear willenette, thank you for the kind words of confidence of the movie doing well!!

yes yes, we all pray and hope that everything will go smoothly :rolleyes:

more articles with more positive outlook of the movie ^_^

and it's been confirmed Invincible will also be known as

"A Man Without A Country"

http://www.screendaily.com/territories/asi...5008883.article

8 December, 2009 | By Jean Noh

Song boards Korean remake of A Better Tomorrow

The Korean remake of John Woo's classic Hong Kong noir film A Better Tomorrow is set to be directed by Song Hae-sung, with a cast of young stars including Song Seung-hun and Ju Jin-mo.

Song Hae-sung's previous films include Failan starring Choi Min-soo, death row melodrama Maundy Thursday and Korean-Japanese wrestler biopic Rikidozan.

He replaces Jang Hyun-soo (Everybody Has Secrets, The Rules Of The Game) who was attached as director after Korean production company Fingerprint Pictures bought the remake rights to the film from Hong Kong-based Fortune Star Entertainment in 2006.

Song Seung-hun, who gained Asia-wide stardom with his performance on the TV drama series Autumn Fairy Tale, has taken the equivalent of the role played by Chow Yun-fat in the 1986 original.

Ju Jin-mo (200 Pounds Beauty) will play a former North Korean special forces soldier looking for forgiveness from his younger brother, the equivalent of Ti Lung's role in the original, and Kim Kang-woo (Marine Boy) will play the cop who can't forgive his older brother, the equivalent of Leslie Cheung's role in the original.

At a budget of $8.7m (KW10bn), the film is due to start shooting in January with plans to be released in the second half of 2010.

The producers emphasise that the remake will bring only the characters and basic set-up from the original, with a completely different way of portraying them. The script has recently been finished, with the story of North Korean special forces soldiers entering the world of organised crime.

The Korean title is Moojeokja, which can be interpreted as "invincible" or "a person without country".

-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2009...ke_gets_ne.html

Written by Richard Brunton on December 9, 2009

Better Tomorrow remake gets new director

The John Woo film Ying hung boon sik, aka A Better Tomorrow, is getting a remake and it's not by Hollywood. Prepare yourselves but Korea is going to be remaking the Hong Kong noir gangster film which starred Leslie Cheung and the legendary Chow Yun-Fat in a story about an ex-gangster trying to reform and mend his relationship with his brother who is a policeman, all the while the ties to the gangs are pulling him back in.

It's a really good film, and I'm surprised that it's getting a remake, especially as the remake isn't from Hollywood.

The Korean film was set to have Jang Hyeon-su remaking it, two of his previous films are Everybody Has Secrets (Nuguna bimileun itda) and The Rules Of The Game (Gameui beobjig), some time after the rights were bought back in 2006. However he's been replaced with Song Hae-sung, who has directed Failan, Maundy Thursday (Urideul-ui haengbok-han shigan) and Rikidozan (Yeokdosan).

To be honest these titles mean little to me as I haven't seen the films, but I have seen John Woo's A Better Tomorrow (Ying hung boon sik), and really enjoyed it, so I'm keen to see how a Korean take on the film will play out.

Having seen a number of Korean films and in particular crime and gangster films, I have to say that I'm excited for what this might bring to the cinema.

According to the very thorough story in Screen Daily Song Hae-sung's version is called Moojeokja, although it's still listed as A Better Tomorrow, which means invincible, or a person without country, both intriguing titles. Furthermore they tell us that the film is going to take little from the original other than the characters and the basic set-up, so perhaps as much as I've said above. With just that to the film there's certainly a lot of possibility for it.

They also tell us that Song Seung-hun and Ju Jin-mo are set to star. Song Seung-hun is set to play the role Chow Yun-Fat once did, while Ju Jin-mo will play a former North Korean special forces soldier who is looking for redemption, the role played by Ti Lung in the original, and Kim Kang-woo will play the cop who is struggling to forgive his older brother, the role once played by Leslie Cheung.

I'm quite surprised that the film is getting remade, but to be honest I'm more positive about this than I would be a Hollywood remake. After all Korean cinema has come out with some similarly themed films to the Hong Kong gangster genre from which A Better Tomorrow comes, and they have delivered strong stories and cinematic styles. I wonder if Moojeokja is going to be a better tomorrow than the original? It's certainly a huge task to try remake a John Woo classic such as this.

*TSH

here's an updated Invincible synopsis translation :D

http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Movie/mov...se&id=28012

http://www.cine21.com/Movies/Mov_Movie/mov...012&s=staff

Mujeokja / 무적자 2009

Genre: Action

Synopsis

Kim Hyeok (Joo Jin-mo) and military colleague Young Choon (Song Seung Heon) escape from North Korea and get involved in illegal weapons trafficking actively in the organization. However Kim Hyeok is still guilty for having abandoned his mother and brother, Kim Cheol (Kim Kang-woo) while fleeing from the North....

Later Kim Cheol also escapes from the North and meets Kim Hyeok. He could not forgive Kim Hyeok. Meanwhile, junior member Tae-min (Jo Hanseon) in the smuggling organization betrays Kim Hyeok and Young Choon.

김 혁(주진모)은 군대 동료 영춘(송승헌)과 북한을 탈출해 무기 밀매조직에서 활동하고 있다. 그는 북을 빠져나오던 당시 자신이 버리다시피 한 어머니와 동생 김철(김강우)에 대한 죄스러운 마음을 지우지 못하고 있가. 그 와중에 김철 또한 탁북에 성공해 김혁을 만나지만 그는 형을 용서하지 않는다. 한편 밀매조직에서 함께 있던 후배 태민(조한선)은 김혁과 영춘을 배신한다.

*TSH (thank you :blush: )

I am hoping he will have another drama with Lee Yeon Hee. I love their love chemistry in East of Eden.

hi yulie :blush: sorry, i totally didn't see your post

yes yes yes yes!! it'd be nice if LYH to act along side Seung Heon again :rolleyes:

remember they already had 2 projects together: Love Song 2008 and East Of Eden

and each project their chemistry grow and grow... maybe the 3rd time's the charm :lol:

and their chemistry will flow over into real life :P:P

ohhhh 2uss isn't implying anything... just having fun ^_^

Song Seung Heon left a message at Honeylang earlier today wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to fans

and Congratulated Honeylang on its 11th year Anniversary ^_^

http://songseungheon.com/Board/BoardView18...8&bid=74517

송승헌 09.12.13 22:52:38

허니랑 11주년을 축하 합니다.

안녕하세요, 허니랑 여러분~ 승헌입니다.

벌써 크리스마스랑 연말 기분을 느낄 수 있는 겨울이 와버렸네요… 기다리던 첫눈은 누구랑 함께 하셨나요? ㅎㅎ…

저는 남은 올 한해는 '무적자' 영화 촬영 준비로 마무리를 할 듯해요. 허니랑 여러분들도 남은 2009년 좋은 추억을 남기고 마무리 잘하시기 바랍니다.

좋은 와인과 벗은 오래 될수록 그 깊이가 더한다는데… 아~~저랑 함께한 허니랑이 강산이 변한다는 10년도 넘어 이제 11년이 되었네요…

저도 요즘은 시간이 너무 빨리 간다는 것을 몸으로 실감 하기 시작 했다는…

10년이 넘는 시간 동안 제가 힘들 때는 위로를, 기쁠 때는 응원을,,, 언제나 변함없이 보내주신 사랑 덕분에 제가 계속 도전하고 노력할 수 있는 힘을 얻고 있습니다.

시간 날 때 마다 틈틈히 허니랑을 보면서 혹시 내가 미처 생각 못했던 것은 없었는지, 또 여러분들 사이에서는 어떤 일들이 일어 나는지…

친가족 처럼, 늘 저의 편에서 함께 해주신 허니랑을 보면서 때로는 반성도 하고, 항상 겸손하고 감사하는 마음을 가져야겠다는 마음을 다지곤 했습니다. 너무 감사 드려요~

그 응원과 사랑을 조금이나마 되돌려드릴 수 있는 것은 역시 배우로서 좋은 작품으로 찾아 뵙는 것이라 생각하고, 저에게 주어진 환경 안에서 최선을 다하겠습니다.

한 해가 또 지나버린 2010년의 어느 날 좋은 작품으로 인사 드릴 그날을 기다리며…

다시 한번 허니랑 11주년을 축하 드립니다.

해피한 크리스마스와 연말 되세요~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

English translation by diamick/HL (thank you diamick :blush: )

Chinese translation by TSH

Honeylang 11th anniversary celebration.

Hello, Honeylang! This is Seungheon.

Hello, Honeylang! 我是承宪.

Winter has already come, bringing along with the Christmas tidings and exciting feelings of the year-end. Wonder who all of you were with when the first snow fell this year? (he he)

冬天已到来,带着圣诞福音和令人兴奋的年末情绪.猜想着大家是和谁一起度过今年的初雪呢?ㅎㅎ…

As for me, I'll most probably be spending the rest of this year preparing for the shooting of my next movie called "Mujeokja" (meaning 'a person without a registered domicile'; movie's official English title not yet announced). I hope that everyone in Honeylang makes many happy memories in what's left of 2009 and conclude the year successfully.

我呢,我想今年余下的时间,便是为接下来的电影"无籍者"作拍摄的准备工作. (译者说电影的英文片名尚未公布) 我希望Honeylang的每一位在剩余的2009年都会有许多美好的回忆,很好地度过这一年.

They say that old wine and friends improve with age… And ah~~ Honeylang, who has been with me all along, is now 11 years old… more than 10 years which we say is enough time for rivers and mountains to change shape.

人们说老酒和朋友随着年龄而提高... 啊~~ Honeylang一直以来陪伴着我,现在已经是11岁了... 超过10年,我们说那足以改变河流和山脉的形状.

I have lately started to feel that time goes by too fast…

最近我开始觉得时间过得太快了...

For more than 10 years, I gained strength to be able to continuously challenge myself and do my best because of the love and support that I consistently received from you all… the consolations during rough times and the cheering in better times.

在超过10年的时间里,我得到力量才能够不断挑战自己,那是因为你们一直以来的爱和支持... 困难时期的慰问还有幸福时候的欢呼声.

Whenever I had a little time, I would look through Honeylang and find out about what I might have missed or what the latest happenings are among Honeylang fans…

每当我有一点时间, 我便会翻阅Honeylang,了解可能会错过的或是Honeylang粉丝们的近况...

When I look at Honeylang, who have always been there for me like family, I sometimes reflect on the many comments that were made to me and I remind myself that I must always be modest and thankful. I thank you so much…

看着Honeylang像家人一样一直在我的身边,我有时会思考着给我的众多评语,提醒自己一定要谦虚和感恩.非常感谢你们...

Being an actor, I think the way for me to pay back that support and love, though it may be small, is to present myself through a good piece of work. I will do my best within the environment that is given to me.

作为演员,我想报答大家的支持与厚爱的方式,尽管渺小,便是通过好的作品呈现自己. 在特定的环境里,我会尽自己最大的努力做好.

I look forward to that someday in 2010 on which I will be presenting to you the hard work that I have done.

期待着2010年的某一天,我可以把辛勤的努力,呈现给大家.

Once again, I congratulate you on Honeylang's 11th Anniversary!

再一次祝贺Honeylang第十一周年!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a great year-end!

请度过非常快乐的圣诞节和年末!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY TO HONEYLANG

HLpopup11thanniv.jpg

*TSH

Song Seung Hun, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Kang Woo, Jo Han Seon team-up for movie

songseungheon_091213_small.jpg

Oh… four of Korea’s finest, Song Seung-heon, Joo Jin-mo, Kim Kang-woo, Jo Han-seon are teaming up for a new movie, “Moo-jeok-ja, (2010)” in the remake version of the Hong Kong action award winning gangster flick, “A better tomorrow (2006),” directed by John Woo. With a 10 billion won budget, the story will be tailored to fit with the life of Korean gangsters (i.e. ggangpae).

With the cast in place, filming will begin January 2010 and wrap up in April (isn’t that fast?) and will hit theaters in the later half of 2010.

“Moo-jeok-ja” means the there are no comparable rivals and/or a person without a country. The English title has yet to be set.

Excited?

Source : popseoul

Song Seung Hun, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Kang Woo, Jo Han Seon team-up for movie

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2009/1...91213_small.jpg

Source : popseoul

thank you dear willenette for the article :blush:

-------------------------------------------------------

http://news.nate.com/view/20091214n04146

이병헌·장동건..日나리타 아닌 하네다로 입국

LBH JDG.. Japan Haneda non-Narita immigration

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2009-12-14 09:26

tn_1260750362_1367673506_0.jpg

*rough translation

Korean star JDG, WB, SSH and LBH as the unusual entry through Haneda Airport to Japan.

massive Tokyo Dome in Japan on 17th is expected to enter through Haneda Airport on 16th. Haneda Airport via their entry is evaluated as the unusual.

Usually, the top Korean stars hameul airport congestion in the city of fear rather than away from Haneda Airport to Narita International Airport had the entry. Visit Hallyu stars of the past, according to the airport to welcome the crowd and all traffic is paralyzed biteotgi situation. Earlier animation 'Winter Sonata,' Bae Yong Joon visited Japan for the event has used Narita airport .

Paenmiting official, "the last 11th received entry clearance from Haneda Airport," "did not disclose the specific reason is unusual," he said.

*TSH

it seems like the 4 stars will enter Japan through Haneda airport... maybe authorities are afraid that by them entering

through Narita Airport it will cause many people to gather at the airport unnecessarily :lol::P

yulie81, I concur. It would be so awesome if SeungHeon and YeonHee get the chance to work together again.

2uss, I can't wait until 12/17 to see SeungHeon in Japan with WonBin, Lee ByungHun, and Jang Don Gun at the Tokyo Dome fanmeeting. It's going to awesome. And the cast of SeungHeon's new movie looks GOOD! I can't wait to see the movie. :D

2uss, I can't wait until 12/17 to see SeungHeon in Japan with WonBin, Lee ByungHun, and Jang Don Gun at the Tokyo Dome fanmeeting. It's going to awesome. And the cast of SeungHeon's new movie looks GOOD! I can't wait to see the movie. :D

2 MORE DAYS!!! (from my USA time) ^_^^_^

----------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/lineup/v1651.html

http://loveseungheon2005.at.webry.info/200...article_11.html

http://woodyssh.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-71.html

four2009_151209a.jpg

four2009_151209b.jpg

four2009_151209c.jpg

four2009_151209d.jpg

four2009_151209e.jpg

four2009_151209g.jpg

four2009_151209h.jpg

four2009_151209f.jpg

four2009_151209j.jpg

four2009_151209k.jpg

four2009_151209l.jpg

four2009_151209m.jpg

13 Dec @ The Shilla (LBH was absent due to Iris shooting?)

four2009_151209n2.jpg

four2009_151209n.jpg

four2009_151209o.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnaxm4QB_Jo...player_embedded

four2009_151209a1.jpg

four2009_151209a2.jpg

four2009_151209a3.jpg

*thank you dear friends: takarin, woody, TSH :blush:

Invincible update :D

12월 8일엔 무적자팀들 회식이 있었나?

(KR) 어제는 "영웅본색"의 리메이크인 "무적자"팀의 회식자리에 껴서 놀았다. 리메이크 자체에 대한 거부감이 있지만, "파이란"의 송해성감독님이 연출하고, 주진모, 송승헌, 김강우, 조한선의 캐스팅이 화려해 2010년 기대작으로 뽑을수 있다. 8:21 PM Dec 9th from Tweetie

http://twitter.com/Wonsuk/status/6521143729

Mujeokja production staff, pd, writer and casts had dinner together

following Korean film traditions, afterwards, they'll start shooting (since SSH will be in FOUR OF A KIND event in Japan on the 17th) most likely KKW, JJM and JHS scenes first or childhood scenes (JJM and KKW) if there are any

@ airport

200912161311561110_1.jpg

I like the outfit, except the liner of jacket (why is that white? it should be gray or some similar color)

1260936723.882763_PP09121600032.JPG

The "three" all of a kind:

1260936302.258936_PP09121600028.JPG