Dragon Ball, Z, GT series!!!!

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest 쌀국수

Anybody have a wallpaper of Gohan and Piccolo together, both wearing the Piccolo outfit? I searched for the last 30 minutes, but couldn't find it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

I've seen that picture with Gohan and Piccolo wearing the cape before. I don't have it. But I know what you're talking.

Anyone one watching Kai? How about the new songs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest knockblock

The only thing I find better about Kai is the animation is updated. Other than that I don't find Kai as great as people make it out to be.

• 4 months later...
Guest knockblock

Kai is now at the part where Goku goes super saiyan.

They cut out a lot of stuff in Kai. But there are some stuff where scenes get placed with each other that don't make sense.

I like the old music better. The music from the older Japanese version of the series.

• 1 month later...
Guest hyeminnie

How does the new ending song sound?

I have no idea what they lyrics are, but I prefer my DBZ songs testosterone-filled and composed entirely of screaming.

Can't wait for DBZ to be back on tv! Good thing we switched over to Verizon.

• 3 months later...
Guest knockblock

Kai is at the Cell saga now. I'm glad most of the original voice actors are still there.

There are stuff that aren't there in Kai that don't feel the same.

Did Dr. Gero create all of the androids?

• 2 months later...
Guest knockblock

The anime and manga seem to contradict each other. It appears Frankenstein looking android was created by Dr. Frappe in Dragon Ball. But in the manga the creator for him was Gero.

There is news about Toriyama working on another work for Dragon Ball. But it will be something else.

• 4 months later...
Guest knockblock

Dragon Ball Kai ended. They didn't show when Trunks went back to the future.

The last two episodes used the music from the original version of the show. Word is that the composer for the Kai music was caught for plagiarism.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest thomas1700

I havent watched GT yet, only seen DragonBall and Im on the part where Gohan has grown up and is college now on DBZ, Ive seen bits of Boo etc when I was younger. It does drag on but its usually good still. Its mainly the fights I think that drag on. I love the fights but yeah they drag on sometimes. Im looking forward to GT though never seen it. It just upsets me that once I get to it, Im nearly finished as there is nothing new with DragonBall now.

• 4 months later...
Guest ReplayMVP

I feel the best arc is Dragon Ball Z was Cell Games. Gohan was a beast. I never copleted Dragon Ball, the original series yet but I love his adoptive father Gohan. When I realized Son Gohan wore the four star Dragon Ball on his hat in honor to Senior Gohan, I thought it was amazing.

Now to share a video of my love Son Gohan.

Archived