Goku comes and fights Frieza.

Frieza and Goku fight more.

And fight some more.

And more.

Goku puts up the Spirit Bomb.

Still fights with Frieza.

And some more.

... repeat for a while

Krillan and Piccolo get owned by Frieza THEN Goku goes SSJ. wow.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

You have to be a real fan to enjoy dbz or gt nowadays since they do drag. I try to catch dbz whenever I can on TV now, just to see goku's glory =/
very true.

The series did drag out too long but to be able to watch them save the world and feel the intensity of Goku's power..it's so worth it

Guest instantnoodlez

GT was made by a diffrent producer as so i was told, and it wasnt as good, i saw all three..Z was my favorite

oh, no wonder it seemed far less good than DB and Z. GT's art quality was just horrendous all the way through, though Z had some pretty bad artwork sometimes, there were episodes that were really nice and the quality overall was pretty good.

Guest instantnoodlez

yeah, i didn't like how the original z fighters started getting less air time and being slowly pushed out. even vegeta, whose like goku's best rival was being pushed into the shadows of pan and new trunks and characters that aren't as cool. also i didn't like how tien, chaotzu, yamcha, krillin, gohan, 18, and piccolo seemed to almost stop fighting altogether and nearly always decided to not fight because they thought they didn't have a chance. what happened to the good old days of fighting despite the odds??!! it's like they turned chicken all of the sudden. i guess that's what happens when you've got too many characters and not enough air time, though the show ran well over 500 eps.

wow..dragonball z / gt is soo old..

-__- hahah i remember when i was soo addicted

with this anime..

GT is gay... i liked dragonball Z way more better..

Guest Jeffversion2

I liked DBZ at certain points...the battles were great especially the Cell one. Dragonball was also good because it was also partially funny too sometimes. GT sucked

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

as everyone knows, this series is WAY too long-winded. Way too long for too many parts.

Ending for GT sucked

Ending for Dragonball was okay, but the bancho fan thing was way too long too.

Didnt get to see how it regularly ended on Z

Archived