Dragon Ball, Z, GT series!!!!

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

dragon ball, Z, GT are all my favorite series so which of you guys think of dragon ball, z, and GT?

Dragon-Ball-Z-Style-Wallpaper.jpg

Plot:

The series follows the adventures of the protagonist, Goku, from his childhood through adulthood as he trains in martial arts and explores the world in search of the seven mystical orbs known as the Dragon Balls, which can summon a wish-granting dragon when gathered. Along his journey, Goku makes several friends and battles a wide variety of villains, many of whom also seek the Dragon Balls for their own desires.

Published by: Viz
Anime Episodes: 153 + Z: 291 + GT: 64
*This series has also games released

dragon-ball--big--1.jpg

Dragonball-Z-dragon-ball-z-26433976-1600

Gohan-dragon-ball-z-25544340-1280-1024.j

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

I like Dragon Ball better than the rest of the DBs series. >_> Dragon Ball Z drags too much. x_x

i think Z was pretty good, but i donno about GT!!!! what you think of GT?

Guest mistapooh

You have to be a real fan to enjoy dbz or gt nowadays since they do drag. I try to catch dbz whenever I can on TV now, just to see goku's glory =/

Guest instantnoodlez

gt was okay..nothing special. i think it was funny how they said there could only be one super saiyan each millennium but no...we changed that..there can be more than 1. then they could go to super saiyan 2, but that wasn't enough, we'll let them go to 3 (atleast goku). but wait! let's end with an even number, 4, yeah 4 sounds good. and when you though it was over, oh! let's fuse them together! muahahahaha.

totally loved this series though you could have cut out over half the episodes and not have missed the storyine or anything important. hehe

Guest knockblock

One of the best animes ever! It's the most famous for a reason. Z is the one I like best out of the three. GT is okay but it's messed up. I've tried to find series I like better but I could never find anything I like better than DBZ. The Dragon Ball series is my favorite anime. It may drag but it's not all that bad and I find one anime that drags worse...

SeEdFrEeDoM Tenkaichi looks cool. I hope it's better than budokai 3.

Guest x__FL4*

*sigh* good old childhood memories. dragonball reminds me of the time when i was in kindergarden ^^ hahah.. i thought dragonball was SO cool =P and.. DBZ was great! but.. i thought it dragged ALOT. i never really finished GT because i watched the first few episodes and got bored.. and plus the english dubbed was HORRIBLE! i <33 DBZ

For the anime, I like DBZ better because it is action orientated, but for the manga, regular Dragonball is the best! It's so funny! It cracks me up everytime!

Guest instantnoodlez

my favorite would have to be the early seasons of DBZ, up until the end of the cell games, now there was some action packed family fun! hmm, i think i bought the first 17 mangas of DBZ, great condition, for $40 too. muahahaha

DBZ was my favorite. The bad thing about it was that the fights dragged on too long. One fight was like freakin 5+ episodes lol

Na IT was worse than that, it takes like 10 eps for Goku to power up and do the spirit bomb, like 20 eps for Goku to reach planet Namek jesus it was hell!

Na IT was worse than that, it takes like 10 eps for Goku to power up and do the spirit bomb, like 20 eps for Goku to reach planet Namek jesus it was hell!

i agree! i found that so very annoying. and when planet namek was suppose to blow in like what.. ten minutes? took like weeks! they just kept talking and nothing was happening...

Archived