Dragon Ball, Z, GT series!!!!

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jamba bamba

lol good ol'e memories...

I like Z better than just dragonball because there're more characters... and GT is ALRIGHT.. not as bad as everyone is saying it is..lol

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't really enjoy it, cause all you see are guys constipating for like 5 episodes at a time, and then the story gets repetitive.

I mean, I can summarize the plot :o

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"on the next episode of DBZ"

*next day*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"on the next episode of DBZ, what shall happen?"

*next day*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAMAHAMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*you see the energy ball flying towards enemy*

*next day*

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, I'VE GOT YOU NOW!!!!!1!11!!!!"

*enemy blocks*

*enemy fires beam of energy with mouth*

"OMGWTFBBQ, H4X!!!!!"

And the same thing happens for like...the whole series =/

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

I know the fights take long but at least it does fighting and pays off. Unlike something like say, Naruto, it's worse, it drags out so long and doesn't do that much fighting. That anime is hell to watch. At certain points I wonder when they are actually going to do some fighting. Anyways The fighting in DBZ is fun to watch and it has the best fights. As for being repetitive, I can think of other animes that are far more repetitive and I'm not kidding either.

• 3 months later...

[edit] crap, didn't notice i already replied to this before, hehe ^^'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*next day*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"on the next episode of DBZ, what shall happen?"

*next day*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAMAHAMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*you see the energy ball flying towards enemy*

*next day*

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, I'VE GOT YOU NOW!!!!!1!11!!!!"

*enemy blocks*

*enemy fires beam of energy with mouth*

"OMGWTFBBQ, H4X!!!!!"

And the same thing happens for like...the whole series =/

haha.. maybe you happened to catch the Cell Saga or something, because they tend to make like 100 episodes just for one fight -_-..

Guest CKJ-C

It was'nt the cell saga, it was the dam planet namek saga. Remember when they said Goku will take 6 days to reach Namek? Pretty sure it took 6 months. Once he got there maybe it was like another 6 months just to meet Frieza. The spirit bomb took like what? 10 Eps just to power it up? Lol it was painful to go through back in the day.

• 3 months later...
Guest .moony.

Waah cant believe this masterpiece only has up to 3 pages .... :( i guess since its old not a lot of ppl know about it T.T

but yea I read Dragonball + Z when i was like 5 or 6 years old...and i just reread it again 3 days ago :D its still really entertaining cuz i didnt remember much from what i read before :P

But yea im like obsessed with little son goku now :D hes so cutee!! i remember they published this series in several years and now i finished it in 2 days....kinda sad...cuz i miss the main characters a lot....

yea i know im crazy lol but w/e ...son goku is just too cute T.T

this will remain one of the best mangas i've ever read in my life...naruto drags too much...><

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived