Dragon Ball, Z, GT series!!!!

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Anyone else annoyed that they made GT!Trunks all business-man-ish? I mean, c'mon, look at crazy Chibi Trunks! =[

GT series was pretty lame cause they during goku back to his childhood and GT trunks pretty sucks too!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

The reason why everything stretches out and drags is becauses of fillers compared to the manga. The reason why GT is stupid is because it wasn't done by the same author who did the original series. If these explain anything.

What is this?...

I didn't really enjoy it, cause all you see are guys constipating for like 5 episodes at a time

Not really. It wasn't even that long.

It was'nt the cell saga, it was the dam planet namek saga. Remember when they said Goku will take 6 days to reach Namek? Pretty sure it took 6 months. Once he got there maybe it was like another 6 months just to meet Frieza. The spirit bomb took like what? 10 Eps just to power it up? Lol it was painful to go through back in the day.

Na IT was worse than that, it takes like 10 eps for Goku to power up and do the spirit bomb, like 20 eps for Goku to reach planet Namek jesus it was hell!

Spirit bomb was only 3 episodes. Now the reaching Namek one I can agree.

I mean, I can summarize the plot :o

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"on the next episode of DBZ"

*next day*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"on the next episode of DBZ, what shall happen?"

*next day*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAMAHAMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*you see the energy ball flying towards enemy*

*next day*

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, I'VE GOT YOU NOW!!!!!1!11!!!!"

*enemy blocks*

*enemy fires beam of energy with mouth*

"OMGWTFBBQ, H4X!!!!!"

And the same thing happens for like...the whole series =/

Bah, so what. Other stuff do the same thing. And its still entertaining to watch.

Anyone else annoyed that they made GT!Trunks all business-man-ish? I mean, c'mon, look at crazy Chibi Trunks! =[

I thought that was gay. Trunks looked a lot cooler in Z. I also hated how in GT Vegeta had a mustache and Goku getting too much of the spotlight. It's like he's a mascot instead of a good character.

Since these were done in the humor section I thought maybe they can be shown here too.

• 1 month later...

I liked dragonball the best

dbz was ok but like the rest of you say it dragged way too much

gt was the end of the dragon ball series as we knew it

I consider the whole Android-Cell saga as the best saga to me as almost everything was done right. And because Cell seemed to be best villian during the time.

GT...yeah....it doesn't exist to me. It's almost like a bunch of dragonball fanboys put the story together...along with the horrible drawing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest star@soompi.com

DBZ IS SO COOL! I'm pretty sure I havent watched EVERY single episode but its so awesome! It got really long but c'mon..its all worth it! (I sound like a game/anime expert..which I'm not :mellow: )

DBZ is the BOMB!!i loved DBZ!!especially when gotenks and little trunks appeared

..GT?!!?..besides the theme songs, it totally sucked....i don't think i saw the original dragon ball...i saw the beginning when i was young, but my dad stopped renting the tapes..ehhh...but seriously, i think DBZ is the greatest...i tried to make myself super saiyan..hahhaa

saiyanadaorangecs6.th.jpg

Guest ``HyoKi

DragonBall was originallllll<3 Haha, DragonBallZ wasn't bad. But GT was weird. O.o" I remember watching it when I was little xD Good times =]

• 1 month later...
Guest MOOVERDOSE

I don't know what brick struck me in the head, but I just can't get Dragon Ball Z out of my head right now.

I was talking about Joon (From Korean band G.O.D), and how he was going to be playing Yamcha in the upcoming Dragon Ball Z movie, and I realized how overly exicted I was getting.

Oh and I also realized I have the biggest crush on Vegeta. :mellow:

Oh question: Did Vegeta ever confess his love to Bulma? If so, which episode was that in?

• 1 month later...
Guest hyeminnie

Oh question: Did Vegeta ever confess his love to Bulma? If so, which episode was that in?

haha. that's like sooo un-vegeta.

i don't think he's ever said 'love' to bulma or anyone. the only ones he shows any kind of affection to are trunks and kinda goku.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Phantos

[NEWS NEWS NEWS] "Refreshed" DBZ TV Airing In Japan!

dbz_jp_tv_refresh.jpg

1: DragonBall Z (renewed version) will be re-aired starting on april 5th (Toriyama's birthday) in Japan. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH GREAT ONE AKIRA.

2: It will be re-made using new techniques.

3: It will be widescreen (16:9).. This doesn't mean they'll cut it, but they're gonna extend it by drawing extra!

4: The complete Japanese cast of Seiyuu's will come back together for this (except the Seiyuu's that have passed away such as Hirotaka Suzuoki (Tenshinhan)).

5: New sound-effects

6: The OP and ED will be re-made

7: 291 episodes will be made into 100 (no fillers..?)

this is the greatest news i ever heard!! i so happy about it!!

• 1 month later...
Guest MOOVERDOSE

Dang. GT was a slap in the face, just down right embrassing!! My gosh, I can't believe how weak they portrayed everyone, especially Trunks. I understand GT was produced entirely by different people and I suppose they really didn't have to live up to the hype. Nonetheless, just sad.

And WTF is up with VEGETA. He looks like a total fruitcake, not cool!!

but eventually when they grew up they realized a lot of it was just powering up

LOL. i remember complaining to my brother about how much they power up when we were little. frustrated the crap out of me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I saw the first episode of Kai. The newer redone version of DBZ. It's got new songs and music tracks. Along with some new sounds. I didn't see that much difference with the animation. The colors between the old and this new animation have slight differences.

I consider the whole Android-Cell saga as the best saga to me as almost everything was done right. And because Cell seemed to be best villian during the time.

can't believe I missed this

HUZZAH!

and not to mention it went back to the original Dragonball roots and this saga had the least fillers.

Archived