Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest .alyak_

Here's my favorite "Rex" song from OTR...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sUi8vKAgxgE

Hey! I actually like all of Rex's songs. Hwanhee's voices fits both upbeat and slow ballad songs. It's so good!

one gif:

gah! what the heck is he doing? 6697qrr.gif

I still have to get my hands on this clip of video. Still nowhere to be seen...

Kayla.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maisara

^^haaayy... see u did it again, Kayla..... its just a GIF but im :sweatingbullets: already! :lol:

its time for bed now, just want to share this pic of HwanHee, its an old pic n sorry if it has been posted before,

but its one of my fav pic of him :sweatingbullets: good nite everyone!

50071bb5.jpg

quick off topic question, but this kinda is about hwanhee:

what is my avatar? i tried to make it into a hwanhee icon

but to me it still shows up as my tablo icon.

i wanna know what you guys see

Press CTRL and F5 at the same time to refresh. Your Hwanhee avatar will show up.

Kayla... that gif looks pretty old, as in... it looks like 3rd or 4th jib?

Guest lovegoodfood

hi ladies...down with high fever this morning so cant log on as frequent as I would love to...and found so many discussion on HwanHee....... Many of u mentioned about mic stand....what is it all about???LOL.........

Guest .alyak_

^

It's about Hwanhee's Nice & Slow performance at one of FTTS concert. He danced with the mic stand rather close and it just gets all of us nuts. HAHAH. You can get it at Bao's site - http://www.so-loved.yurx.com/ Also the clip shows Hwanhee ripping his shirt open. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Kayla... that gif looks pretty old, as in... it looks like 3rd or 4th jib?

It's actualy during their 5th jib. ^_^ Here's another gif from the exact same day:

66u74p4.gif

Kayla.

wow i've been out of town for a few days you girls are fast 149 already i can see i have a lot of stuff to catch up on looks like there's a ton of pics and downloads...thanks everyone for the goodies

kayla i have that gif it's really cute

i'm not sure if these have been posted before...oh well it doesn't hurt to post it again right?

4tf5pqp.jpg

537ackz.jpg

5zlhqpi.jpg

5x7cxsn.jpg

4u98j9e.jpg

4um1mpv.jpg

4lid3bb.jpg

Credits: Baidu / tanya_koo@Popcornfor2 / Heavenly Sent

EDIT

YAY I OWN 150

Guest cheka

Pauline, I have never seen those pics before. It's dated 19 June, just a few days ago. Wonder what performance was that? Thanks for sharing.

Omo! Look at that smile on HwanHee!

Guest Kimmie

Man you guys are too fast. I did not even have the time to post on page 149. *sobs*

and... its 7 DAYS from tonite!!! :rolleyes: yay!!! **joining you dancing*** :lol:

hah u always find urself a good spot huh, Sheryl... so ure the mic then, im sooo envy! :fury: :lol: joke! i think HwanHee really makes us going crazy with all his hotness and sexy moves! :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha, of course. When you love someone, that's what you have to do. Find the best spot for him. LOL. ButthebestplacewouldactuallybeinhisbedIwanttomovethere. XDDD

And yes. Their comeback and album release in 7 DAYS!! =D

UPDATES!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: YTN Star News

Date: June 22, 2007

Summary: --- not sure. maybe about upcomming drama... ---

Credits: YTN Star News Page / Daum / Heavenly Sent

Download Here: http://www.heavenly-sent.net/download.php?view.361

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai! MIC MIC MIC is all this thread is talking about. HAHAH. SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

I'm doing good, thanks for asking Kayla! I hope you are doing good too! ^^; Thank you for the update as well, I can't wait to check it out! Haha. Yeah, there was a lot of MIC going around. o.o Let's jump to HwanHee's apartment next. XD

Here's my favorite "Rex" song from OTR...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sUi8vKAgxgE

Oh, I haven't watched that part on the DVD yet, and now I just did. Hahaha. T_T But yes, I love that song too. T_T It's so good. It just makes me want to hug him so tightly. And he's so hot performing there. XD Seriously. I'll never get over OTR, HwanHee was too sexy in there. T_T

He reminds me of JunJin from Shinhwa in that picture lol. Don't you guys think so? XD

Guest kdramanut

^

It's about Hwanhee's Nice & Slow performance at one of FTTS concert. He danced with the mic stand rather close and it just gets all of us nuts. HAHAH. You can get it at Bao's site - http://www.so-loved.yurx.com/ Also the clip shows Hwanhee ripping his shirt open. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've finally seen what everyone's been going ga-ga about. :sweatingbullets:

What Hwanhee did to that mic was VERY naughty! I wish I were that mic...especially when he was horizontally doing what he was doing. Yikes!

THANKS for the link.

FOREVER GRATEFUL!

Guest ayadaokin

ah, i lost everything i just posted!! =[ my internet is going weird on me.

anyways. thanks gals, about my avatar!

pauline: welcome back! i've seen those pics. ah hwanhee is so cuutee..

kdramanut: HAHA thats what i thought! i've never seen hwanhee be so naughty... .....i like it hahahaha ;]

hi to mai, sheryl, cheka, and lovegoodfood!

Guest rainme4ever

I've finally seen what everyone's been going ga-ga about. :sweatingbullets:

What Hwanhee did to that mic was VERY naughty! I wish I were that mic...especially when he was horizontally doing what he was doing. Yikes!

THANKS for the link.

FOREVER GRATEFUL!

Haha.....now you know why.......everyone likes that position......... :blush:

*ran and hide*

and YIKES.....I said so too......

I like the smile on Hwanhee's face on the #3 pictures of pauline5......so sexy...wish he smiles like that to me, I could die from that........... :wacko: Thanks for posting!!

Guest fttsluva

:w00t: WOW, just watched the mv, now i know why your all so crazy about it,

sexy HOT hwanhee, very naughty but i love him that way. B)

paihu: thanks again for your beautiful wallie. i just love it.

pauline5: thank you for sharing the pics. i love the 3rd pic(he was smiling in that background of the big screen "OH WHAT A SMILE" :wub:) and the last one too he's just simply "GORGEOUS!".

kayla: thanks dear for sharing a new video of ftts.

*fe*

Guest rainme4ever

Hey! I actually like all of Rex's songs. Hwanhee's voices fits both upbeat and slow ballad songs. It's so good!

one gif:

gah! what the heck is he doing? http://i10.tinypic.com/6697qrr.gif

I still have to get my hands on this clip of video. Still nowhere to be seen...

Kayla.

Oh no Kayla....dont do this to us.......that gif is funny but after all the talk of mic stand, his action is suggesting something else.....hmmmmmmm

But he is really cute in it, see how he kind of sneak a peek at the camera before he shyly looked down? *faint*

This is crazy......everything he does is cute, sexy, sweet......are we in love or what? :w00t:

Guest ~Lynn~

hey guys~

i havn't had a look in here for a week and it's filled with loads of pics and clips and news...thx a lot guys for updating!!

hahaaaa...It looks like everybody going nuts over Hwanhee... at least I'm not alone drooling and spazzing on him...**remembering his MIC_STAND performance*** :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ..welcome to "HWANHEE NUTS CLUB" :wacko::wacko: ...hahahaaaa

kayla : thanks for the gif...phew!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I haven't recovered from the "MIC STAND" things...geeezzz... I'm feeling overdosed already...just imagine ...the COMEBACK... :w00t::w00t: ..dunno whether I can survive or not... :blush: :blush:

yumi: We all are in love with him!!! I know how it feels... *wink**wink*

***waves to everyone***

ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO...

Guest Kimmie

^It's getting closer. Ahhh.. Can't wait!!! We'll all go crazy about HwanHee next Friday!!

I want to be his mic on that day ahaha, huh mai? XD

Guest ayadaokin

^It's getting closer. Ahhh.. Can't wait!!! We'll all go crazy about HwanHee next Friday!!

I want to be his mic on that day ahaha, huh mai? XD

hahaha! we all want to be his mic. i can imagine like 20 mic stands on stage and he has to go through every one of them during the performance hahahaha.

its getting so clooseee! i'm so excited =]

Archived