[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest AzN_cHiC89

I really like this drama!!! The dancing part is fun to see... i just watched kim ok bin and hwanhee's dance at youtube... can anyone tell me where can i download the file? Also, are there any clips of the dancing scenes shown? Thanks a lot!!!

^ I totally love that clip too!

Don't know where to download it too though );

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6562/e7...25936036ri6.jpg

^ Oh no, this scene?! :lol:

And thanks this_kid for posting the character stuff!

Seems like there's more to come.

Can't wait to see how this drama goes, and the dancing part!!

Esp. after I saw the dancing clip that lil.vi3t.cupid_<3 posted.

Hotness! :wub:

well the cllip that was posted on youtube was from the show Come to Play. I uploaded the who episode on megaupload. 4 four main cast members from Over the Rainbow is on this show. so here you go and also to anyone else who wants it.

Come to Play

I'm lovin this series so far! It's so awesome I love the dancing involve! I can't wait for episode 3! ^_^

I don't care who the male lead is because both are very very hot!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nycstrawberri21

hwanhee so cute... i loved ji hyunwoo in old miss diaries but him with hwanhee i have to choose hwanhee...

itz really annoying all this confusion... im really not sure myself and i was really looking forward to having hwanhee as the lead and get the girl but...

after watching episode 2 again... the scene where ji hyunwoo and ok bin are on the bus after hwanhee tries to grill them about their relationships... ok bin looked really distant from hyun woo when he put her arms around her... and i think that ok bin is going to have a hopeless attraction to hwanhee... and hyun woo is going to be with suh ji hye because that's why he met her first... and thatz why all the previews show him and her... and ok bin finds the sweet center of rex...

just my speculation... i really want hwanhee to get the girl... ^.^

Guest jerock

haha yea i thought that ji hyunwoo looked like rain too

o also, is hwanhee the MAIN MAIN LEAD CHARACTER person?

cuz ive watched the first two eps and it seems that its focused on Ji hyunwoo right now...

Im hooked on this drama!! but i dont like hwanhee's personality in the drama too much hes... ehhh im not saying i dont like him im a BIG fan of FTTS

I fell a little bad for Ji hyunwoo right now

actually ji hyun woo was in this sitcom, "old miss diary," and bi/rain made a special appearance in one of the episodes.

here's a link to part of the episode I found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjySr9MABw

i think ji hyun woo looks like rain from certain angles...what do you guys think??? and kim ok bin actually resembles taiwanese singer ah mei....

SERIOUSLY!! ME TOO!! i thought i was the only one who saw it. lol my besty friend and my sister thought that he looked like the guy from DISNEY CHANNEL;'s EVEN STEVENS. you know Louis. i forgot his real name. hm

I saw on a site that the OST is out.

The tracklist they posted

CD 1

1 또 다른 나 채동하

2 숨 쉴 때 마다 KB

3 단꿈 별

4 RUN 이정민

5 K-Funk Simo

6 Lady Lady Simo

7 무지개 넘어

8 소녀의 추억

9 방황

10 한판 붙자

11 Happy

12 Rain

13 꿈

14 또 다른 나 Inst.

15 Opening

CD 2

1 Tomorrow

Can someone romanize or translate? ^^

lol i only know some.

i am really bad at korean. i need to brush up. ehem

2 - 숨 쉴 때 마다 KB - When I Breathe

7 무지개 넘어 - Over the Rainbow

13 꿈 - Dream

i think ji hyun woo looks like rain from certain angles...what do you guys think??? and kim ok bin actually resembles taiwanese singer ah mei....

That's exactly what I thought! :o Hm..I don't really see the resemblance between Kim Ook Bin and Ah Mei though :P

But after watching episode one, I don't want Hwanhee to end up with the main girl anymore :mellow: Lol. I'm probably the only one Ooh. I see lots of people like him too ^^

Guest girl115

hwanhee looks cute and cool in this drama....

i had watch 2 ep of this drama...its was really good...good...but i dont know if hwanhee was a main character in this drama..if u know ..please tell me..thnx

Guest x__kiseki

I can't believe Kim Ok Bin is only 19 in real life!

:blink: omg she's 19?? wow i always thought she was older too.

hwanhee so cute... i loved ji hyunwoo in old miss diaries but him with hwanhee i have to choose hwanhee...

itz really annoying all this confusion... im really not sure myself and i was really looking forward to having hwanhee as the lead and get the girl but...

after watching episode 2 again... the scene where ji hyunwoo and ok bin are on the bus after hwanhee tries to grill them about their relationships... ok bin looked really distant from hyun woo when he put her arms around her... and i think that ok bin is going to have a hopeless attraction to hwanhee... and hyun woo is going to be with suh ji hye because that's why he met her first... and thatz why all the previews show him and her... and ok bin finds the sweet center of rex...

:sweatingbullets: thats exactly what i thought too..

coz soo far i havent seen any pictures/clips or news that is convincing enough to say that hwanhee is not the main character

Guest looViez

i watched the entire 2 episodes without any subtitles...don even understand a thing they say...but i like the dances...kim ok bin is great at dancing!!! before i watched this series...i was totally rooting for hwan hee as the lead...but after watching the 2 episodes..i kinda like ji hyun woo too...damn..i m so torn now...i hope that the main actor will be clarified soon...

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

Brian will be guest starring in Ep.05-6 :lol:

wooooooooooooow!! Thats really cool! I can't wait to see Brain guest staring, I'm guessing he is a singer as well? Both the Fly to the Sky members in the same drama....awesome

OOO the OST's out already!

That's sweeeeet :D

And, thanks for the "Come to Play" link, AzN_cHiC89!

The discussion about the main lead is still on...hmm.

I don't know as well, but it seems like in the MNet interview, both Hwanhee & JHW gets like equal amount of 'attention'. Like the questions and all.

As to who is the main lead, I would not really bother right now, since I'm fine with both. hehe :lol:

I just want to know who ends up with who! :lol:

And JHW does look like Bi in certain angles. hmm.

But like Ah mei for Kim Ok Bin?

Hmm, I dont see it :lol:

Cant wait for the next episode :wub:

yea i totally agree with u...i'm so rooting for hwanhee and ok bin....

AHHH BRIAN <333 I CANT WAIT!!!! ^_^

oh that was the ost lol i d/lded it cuz it had paran and shinji and lee seungchul. i didnt noe who eco-bridge is lol.

i think that maybe there is no main main lead? lol but i dunno i have this feeling that is hyunwoo cuz well hes had more experience than hwanhee. and the media is more interested in hwanhee cuz well hes hwanhee from ftts lol. but then again in bi's first drama he had the lead while lee donggun didnt.

right i'll just watch this for hyunwoo lol and root for whoever to get whoever. from the first two epis i think hyunwoo&okbin. while later on i might change my mind.

cant wait for wed&thurs!!! ^^ YAY!!! <333 hehe. lol i see hwanhee-fans converted kinda to hyunwoo fans lol. more hyunwoo fans!! oh darn! loll less for me =[[ lol jkjk its good to see hes gettign more attention <33

thank you yeohweping for the update news and pics of the drama. and also thank you lil.vi3t.cupid_<3 for the link of Over The Rainbow OST. regarding the question who is the main lead between hwanhee and hyunwoo in this drama, well for me it doesn't matter anymore even though i prefer hwanhee. :D after watching the 2 episodes of the drama i observed that there's no chemistry between ok bin and hyunwoo(just my observation only please don't get mad at me). PEACE! :) well before i said i don't care who will couple with ok bin, but now i think i prefer hwanhee with ok bin because they have more sparkle between them than with hyunwoo(just my opinion only).

I just watched Ep. 1 last night and I have a question.

The clip I downloaded (HQ) has voting information on the bottom of the screen throughout the whole episodes. Does this appear on all the Ep. 1 no matter which clubbox you download from?

It's quite distracting....

Is there HQ that does not have the voting info on the bottom? If there is, which clubbox has it?

Thank you advance.

Archived