[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest kiye
[MBC] Hwanhee, Kim Ok Bin, Ji Hyun Woo, Seo Ji Hye

overtherainbow7yz.gifFormerly known as "Dance Battle" STARTS: July 26, 2006 [after "One Fine Day"] AIRS: Wednesdays/Thursdays # OF EPISODES: 16 CAST: *Hwan-Hee [환희 - FTTS], *Kim Ok-Bin [김옥빈], Ji Hyun-Woo [지현우], Seo Ji-Hye [서지혜] zbw4e3vu.jpgThanks: amazing K-popMiko! Other Cast Members: Heon-Jun 24203135_300x300.jpgShin Yeon-Suk 1148027900_2.jpgROUGH SYNOPSIS: This drama is going to be based on the love, hopes, and dreams of young people trying to become celebrity singers! [From the gist of it, Hwanhee is a huge megastar already, Kim Okbin will become a huge star.] There's going to lots of dancing, music, love, excitement!! ..But that's just my guess :blink: ________________________________________________________________________________ 1. NO requesting for subs!! CLICK to get sub info. 2. NO reqesting for links!! Be patient! -_- 3. NO posting articles that haven't been translated!! 4. Bread the rules, and weep. *grr. Otherwise, enjoy the thread! Love the thread! Breathe the thread. ^____^!! ________________________________________________________________________________ otrheader18fp.gifNEWS: Korean: [X] - sylver English Translated: [X] - this_kid [X] - CindyW88/this_kid RELATED LINKS: Official Site: [X] Official Hwanhee soompi thread: [X] Official Kim Ok Bin soompi thread: [X] Official Ji Hyun Woo soompi thread: [X] Official Seo Ji Hye soompi thread: [X] otrheader22hp.gif From Articles: [X] [X] - sylver Kim Ok Bin: [X] - sylver [X] - hayuna Various pictures from the drama: [X] - Luv otrheader34bf.gifNON-CLUBBOX LINKS: [X] CLUBBOX LINKS: http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver otrheader45fi.gifEpisode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 Episode 8 Episode 9 Episode 10 Episode 11 Episode 12 Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16 otrheader52px.gif07000013169af2.jpg CD 1: 01. ddo da reun na - Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) 02. soom swil ddae ma da - KB (Amp) 03. dan ggoom - Byul 04. Run - EE.Jungmin, Lee Shi Woo 05. K-Funk - Simo 06. Lady!! Lady!! (I Got Toasted!!) - Simo, Jung Sung In 07. moo ji gae num uh 08. so nyuh eh choo uk 09. bang hwang 10. han pan boot ja 11. Happy 12. nae ma eum ee deul rin da myun 13. ggoom 14. ddo da reun na (Inst.) 15. Opening Zipped file for CD 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0WXSV3NE - 1ff13_iZZ_m33h CD 2: 01. Tomorrow - Hwanhee 02. geu ri oon gun uh jjul soo uhb suh - Hwanhee 03. I Want U, I Need U - Hwanhee 04. Action 05. nuh won hae - Gangster 06. Ye~! Ye~! Ye~! - Gangster 07. Chance - Gangster 08. Just Want U - EE.Jungmin 09. Start - Kim Ok Bin 10. hon jat mal - Ji Hyun Woo 11. Just Want U (Inst.) 12. Tomorrow (Inst.) Zipped file for CD 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6np3p - ay_link 2 songs that ji hyunwoo (hyuk jae) sings: [X] Purchase both CDs over here at YESASIA otrheader63mz.gif Hwanhee being interviewed about starring in "Over The Rainbow": [X] - this_kid Hwanhee acting in a CF with Shoo: [X] (youtube link) - genn04 Kim Ok Bin in Dangerous Love MV by Park Jung Hyung: [X] (youtube link) - hayuna Seo Ji Hye and Ji Hyun Woo CF: [X] - yeohweiping Arirang, On Location video clip, feat. Over the Rainbow: [X] - Luv If there's anything you want to be placed or updated on the first page, please PM mikaney330 or iluxxx Thanks: yeohweping for article info, sylver for pics, K-popMiko for poster/organization, dreamweaver for header banners/organization!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

no freakin way.

i always wondered what "dance battle" was on your uploading page..

and why it was under dramas instead of shows.

haha how exciting!

Guest kiye

^hiii my immortality!! woot! first post!! hahahahah yahh! alot of people PMed me saying they could help upload the dance battle :P i didn't think about the music program, stupid me!! alright.. trying to find some good photos for this >_<!! help anyone?! hehe

Guest flyfany89

^ ooo Hwan Hee in a drama?!?!!!

i'm looking forward to this drama~

also the drama is called 물망 in korean

Guest kiye

sylver!! hahahahaah yay!! glad people are looking forward to this drama.. I'M SO EXCITED!! it's going to be totally hot! with all the celebrity star stuff >_<!!

Guest sylver

sylver!! hahahahaah yay!! glad people are looking forward to this drama.. I'M SO EXCITED!! it's going to be totally hot! with all the celebrity star stuff >_<!!

I'm interested to see how he would fare as the lead of the drama. I pray that he would do a great job in his first acting role... Is it his first?! Not really sure... :unsure: Definitely gonna watch it because of Kim Ok-bin as well. ^_^

Guest kiye

^me, too! i mean, i'm kind of worries because it's safer for a newbie to take on a smaller role the first time o_O!! but then again, rain did fine in "sangdoo," so i guess we'll have to wait and see!! and from what i know, this is his first try at acting in an actual drama.

Guest kneekey

wOw! a show with hwan-hee and kob! i gotta watch this.. and i thought they will "dance battle" haha :lol: stupid me :P

Guest yeohweping

I think Hwan-hee have been acting in some sitcoms before..

He have been "acting" in his own mvs.. of course, if those are counted in :D

Guest aznchocol8luver

omg... r u serious...?

i thot it was a show wif hwanhee in it.. i was like wait.. itz a drama....

dang.. this sounds interesting...

Guest uguudei

Hwan hee in a drama? OMG. Can't believe this.

Actually I was waiting for FTTS guys to be in drama for a long time when i watched FTTS's Goodbye and Like a Man [Namja dabgae].

yeaaaaaah!!!!!!

Guest kiye

I think Hwan-hee have been acting in some sitcoms before..

He have been "acting" in his own mvs.. of course, if those are counted in :D

hehehe of course!! i was just talking about like, a major film production like this one!! hohoho wow! alot of people seem excited about it!! wooooo i'm not the only one. i'm SO happy KIM OK BIN is in this! i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ruthie08

hwanhee!!!! *giggles* OMG, this is soooo exciting!! im having a goosebumps right now...eheheheh i read some news about this but i never thought that hwanhee will be male main cast...*sigh* i got to watch this man...i really do... :w00t:

but wait, im kinda worried though, if hwanhee becomes successful in his acting career what would happen next..how about is singing career??? well, im just thinking of what happened to Lee Ji hyun (Jewelry) and Kim Jung Hoon (UN) :vicx: they left their career as a singer then focus more on their acting... :o

im sori...im kinda thinking too much here... :sweatingbullets: *poke my head* maybe bcoz i just really love FTTS... and i dont want that to happened to them...it might kill me... :tears:

anywayz, goodluck to hwanhee!!! oppa, fighting! :lol:

Guest kiye

^ ooo Hwan Hee in a drama?!?!!!

i'm looking forward to this drama~

also the drama is called 물망 in korean

hiii amy!! just to clear it up, i saw the article you're talking about, but they're not saying that the drama NAME is 물망 "mool mang," 물망 means like, popular prospect/idea ^____^!! so basically, they're saying that the fact that hwanhee is going to star in a drama is a "mool mang." :P or... that's what i understood of it. [from the article you posted in FTTS thread] but then again, i might be wrong.. :sweatingbullets:

Archived