Kangin And Shindong Got Tattoos!

Guest imhitomi

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JaeHoLove

OMG! Their tattoos are scary. I really don't like tattoos like this.

Those simple tattoos like GD's ones are so much better.

Super Junior is an idol group, I'm surprise SM allowed them to do so....

im not up-to-date about superjunior and all. so im pretty VERY MUCH SHOCKED when i saw this thread.

i mean this is ... for reals?! from the posts i've read so far here, i guess its real huh?

THAT TATTOO IS EFFFING BIG AND EPIKFAIL. i seriously dont like it. im really sorry.

as much as i love kangin for the macho dork that he is and shindong for the lovable person he is, the tattoos are just too akfhasklfhakl >.<

i know everyone's like comparing it to gd and saying all thos "gd-wannabe's" and whatnot. i wouldnt put it such a way. i mean tattoos are a TREND. and gd most definitely was not the FIRST MAN to have a back tattoo or anything so yeah. BUT i'd agree with vip_gd. gd's tattoo had more meaning and was very simple to me. which i liked[: *and no im not being biased!*

you know, compared to them .. i'm glad GD got a simple tattoo.

AND LOL! HAHAHAHAH I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT. i think you can only find the meaning in shindong&kangin's tattoo artist's DICTIONARY XD

I'm googling the word "Prection" right now..

hais. now i need to go to the suju thread to recomfirm stuff. BACKTRACKING. guh. i hate doing that D:

wow, that is horrible. those are some horrible tattoos. kangin should've done more research before he went in....or ask dear old kibummie to english proof it before hand.

and i'm not a fan of sleeve tats. well, not on shindong at least. well, i can't say anything b/c i don't know him for real but it doesn't seem to blend in with his personality. the quote of his tat is so encouraging but the graphic is kind of emo.

well, now they have to sit back and love them b/c i doubt they want to endure the laser removal to get it off.

this could be why my mom threatens to skin me alive if i get a tattoo. that, and my fear of needles and tattoo commitment are two other things lol.

Guest honeyxswt

I totally agree with everything trueloveaffairs- said.

WOW. This is so shocking.

I don't even like tattoos but I forgave GD since his were small and unnoticeable..

but this is HUGE omg :crazy: VERY shocking.

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

NO KKANGINZ noooo </3

Now quick think of a meaning for that word prection.

Dong shares his with his friends.

Still don't like it though, not a fan of permanent body art.

:( Because they mostly turn green after a few years.

Guest yahoojedi

wow!!!!

shindong's is scary

i really thought that my eyes were tricking me with the 'prection' word. . .

they really look stressed

Guest kimalli92

Shoot. That EngRish tattoo will be on Kangin for life. -___-

Shindong's tattoo is creepy.

I can srsly feel the needle right now. T_T

Guest circustricks03

im not up-to-date about superjunior and all. so im pretty VERY MUCH SHOCKED when i saw this thread.

i mean this is ... for reals?! from the posts i've read so far here, i guess its real huh?

THAT TATTOO IS EFFFING BIG AND EPIKFAIL. i seriously dont like it. im really sorry.

as much as i love kangin for the macho dork that he is and shindong for the lovable person he is, the tattoos are just too akfhasklfhakl >.<

i know everyone's like comparing it to gd and saying all thos "gd-wannabe's" and whatnot. i wouldnt put it such a way. i mean tattoos are a TREND. and gd most definitely was not the FIRST MAN to have a back tattoo or anything so yeah. BUT i'd agree with vip_gd. gd's tattoo had more meaning and was very simple to me. which i liked[: *and no im not being biased!*

AND LOL! HAHAHAHAH I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT. i think you can only find the meaning in shindong&kangin's tattoo artist's DICTIONARY XD

hais. now i need to go to the suju thread to recomfirm stuff. BACKTRACKING. guh. i hate doing that D:

Your comment is just LOL!!! Loves it!!! I came across a thread yesterday on another site and was totally praying to the Lord that those were fakes. I'm sorry, but those tattoos are not very attractive. I like tats when they are simple and not so much in your face. Whoever did KangIn's tat must be wishing he had spellcheck or something. I wanna send that pic to Engrish but I know that will be a little a lot mean. I can see why someone said his tattoo is "GD-wannabe" maybe cause it's a quote like the one GD has on his back. Enough hating please.

OMG Shin Dong's tat is just in your face...please betta look at me. I think he got matching tats with his friends. There is a pic somewhere of him and his 3 friends and they are all sporting similar style tattoos.

WOW I still can't believe those are real. Man oh Man...

NO KKANGINZ noooo </3

Now quick think of a meaning for that word prection.

LOL!!! LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! May I suggest 'precious+action' = prection. LOL that didn't enough make sense. Lord...

Guest minkiii

wow thats a big omg. kangin tattoo would be nice if it was correct. i like shindongs saying but the picture is way off and scary.

Guest melon;

Srsly, I don't get why most people are getting "@%!&)%*# omfg they're turning gangsta and all"

Are ppl really that close-minded, that getting a tattoo is such a taboo thing to do? And srsly, wtf, it doesnt even cover the whole of their back, or his whole arm and everyone's screaming, 'HOLY SHIET, ITS HUGEEEEEEEE'

I'm srsly amused at ppl's perception of how 'small' a tattoo shld be.

Also, they don't need to give anyone any explanation for it's something personal.

Guest holdfast

sucks for the dude with the wrong word on his back.

sucks for the dude with the crying clown on his arm with the expression that makes no sense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA... i laughed so hard at this comment..

man, they should've printed the words first then copied it! come on! too bad its permanent.

i'm sure that they did, which makes it even more sad. usually when you do a tattoo, you will draw the whole tattoo out, then you make a stencil on carbon paper - it's like a reversed image that will stick to the skin when it gets wet. then you apply the stencil to the skin and take the paper off, then you have an outline that you just need to trace. i am sure they made a stencil of the incorrect word before they applied the tattoo - there are very very few tattoo artists who don't use stencils, especially with writing.

i was a tattoo artist for almost 3 years, i can assure you the tattoos are real. the only way the pictures could be fake would be if someone photoshopped the real tattoos onto the boys, but that doesn't seem likely. i actually don't mind shindong's tattoo - it was done really well (very east coast/l.a. style) but i agree, the phrase sounds funny as a tattoo. but poor kangin - he tried to get a cool english phrase (which would sound funny as a tattoo even if it was correct) but ended up with a word that doesn't exist. i like the style of it though.

but overall, i'm super happy that they got tattoos because that means that tattoos really are becoming more acceptable in korea. i have quite a few visible tattoos (almost a whole sleeve), and i'm a girl, and i'm not korean, but i'd really like to live in korea for awhile some time in my life. i know that the older generation still doesn't like tattoos, but there might be other people like me in korea if i ever get there (:

i suppose this is the equivalent of people who don't speak chinese with chinese character tattoos.. usually they are either done really poorly or people don't know what they say. i've seen a lot of those..

IS THIS FOR REAL?!

omg nooo! those tattoos are so..scary T___T

i hope the other suju members don't end up getting tattoos too ><

Guest MzJung

OH NO NO NO NO! THEY'RE TATTOOS ARE SO UNATTRACTIVE. :o

first off, kangin needs to do something with his tattoo. or just cover it up in public.

and shindong's tattoo looks like a tattoo someone in the tattoo shop would have. very hardcore. does not go with him at all.

aigoooz~

:wacko:

Guest xXeunhaexP

haha he must have felt stupid

PRECTION?? haha that sounds so dumb

omgg.. shin dong's looks so PAINFUL...the face there is really scary :(

Archived