Kangin And Shindong Got Tattoos!

Guest imhitomi

Guest milkyway07

O_O woah.

can't believe they actually got tattoos.

they're pretty big too :S

i never would've imagined shindong with a tattoo like that haha but eh. as long as he likes it.

lol @ "prection"

<3

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopstick^^

wow.. there was a mistake in the tattooo... ooooo.... but wot can u do.. u cant rub it off.. its permanant... it looks cool there.. but its there foreever.. hmm..

the tattoo artist is great artist.. wow..look at that artwork.. but cant spell... arty ppl.. wot do u expect

Guest charmielien

is PRECTION a word? i tot he purposely do that but when i check in the dictionary there is no 'prection' word!

ah..too bad.. is kangin gonna remove that wrong word?

um WOW. I can just imagine Tiffany from SNSD making fun of Kangin for the rest of his life. HAHA.

): I feel bad for him though, and duude. what is up with Shindong's? it looks soo hardcore. woww.

and he kind of has alot of acne on his skin o__o but hm ok, they're old now. so whatever!

Guest dcleo1515

i thought shindon got skinny... <_< <_< <_<

He has gotten skinny. Those pix are from a month ago. If you go to the SJ thread you can see recent pix of him confirming that he is skinner.

Guest charmielien

um WOW. I can just imagine Tiffany from SNSD making fun of Kangin for the rest of his life. HAHA.

): I feel bad for him though, and duude. what is up with Shindong's? it looks soo hardcore. woww.

and he kind of has alot of acne on his skin o__o but hm ok, they're old now. so whatever!

oh yea, tiffany!! funny.

Guest lovejyk

I find it interesting that Shindong got a quarter sleeve. Not too common and I thought I would never see it in the mainstream Korean entertainment.

Poor Kangin. I wonder what he thought when he found out that he has "prection" tattooed on him.

Guest jnie05

LMAO!

damn...didn't the tattoo artist know that it was supposed to be PRECIOUS? or did they BOTH not know? hahhaha. or should i say ALL THREE of them since shindong went too. hahaha.

man...that's going to haunt him in the future. or now.

Archived