Kangin And Shindong Got Tattoos!

Guest imhitomi

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm googling the word "Prection" right now..

Do share the definition please...

When was getting a tattoo qualify you as being a thug? A lot of people get tattoos and they're not thugs. Anyway who cares that they got tattoos it's not anybody else's business but theirs. Tattoos don't take away from who you are and no one should look down on someone just because they have one. Yeah, Kangin's tattoo has a typo in it but with the advances that laser removal technology has had in the last few years he could get it removed after a few sessions and no one would know that he even got one. I honestly like Shindong's tattoo. The design is quite fascinating. If he likes it then who am I to judge him for it. It's not like they are offending anybody.

Amen to that!

Guest MEIYEE

WTF.. I wonder if anyone's told him yet that it's spelled wrong.

That's seriously embarassing x_______x

I don't know what I'd do if I was him.

And Shindong's skin.. o_o

Guest dropdeadbarbi

Why did Kangin get a tattoo written in English? I didn't even notice that it was misspelled until I read the comment on the bottom of the post. I agree, TOTAL FAIL. ShinDong's tattoo is decent, but it works for the Don't Don concept, if you get what I mean.Also, why are their tattoos similar in font and color?

Guest som4tang

holy crow! i never in a million years dreamed that kangin or shindong would get tattoos. and shindong's must have been extremely painful.

i wish kangin had checked the spelling of his before he got it done. now he's forever going to be tagged with misspelled english.

Guest plumblossoms

They got tattoos?! :o I'm in love with Kangin's though..it is an English fail :sweatingbullets: Shindong's is huge, but I like the design/detail. I wonder if other members will be getting tattoos too :P

Guest DaniJiyong

[sorry my bad english >-<]

I don't know about KangIn's, but I'm 99.9% sure that ShinDong's tatoo is not fake...

look at this:

in the last SM concert he was using a band in his arm:

tt5.jpg

in this pic the tatoo is visible:

tt6.jpg

c. Waah@

SMYL

;-;

WHOA!

Those must've hurt especially Shin Dong's!

OUCH!

I totally agree!

When I looked at Kang In's tattoo, I was like is that word supposed to be PRECIOUS??

Totally SCREW UP!

Shin Dong's tattoo is creepy-ish.

haha XD

I like it but at the same time I don't.

Very weird.

Nonetheless I'm happy that they're bold enough to get one.

Very manly.

But isn't it kinda weird that most gasso/celeb. guys are getting tattoos now??

Archived