Kangin And Shindong Got Tattoos!

Guest imhitomi

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

WTF. "Actions are more PRECTION than words"?

You'd think these tattooists would be smart enough to spell check knowing that they're making permanent marks on bloody celebrities. Epic engrish fail is epic.

Poor Kangin :'(

it's mostly likely kangin's own fault, not the tattooist.

Guest mon5482

gd-wannabes much?

idiot much? <_<

ok moving on...

omg KANGIN ur actions are most definitely more PRECTION than words...meaning WTF!!!!!!

if theres a word beyond EPIC FAIL, it describes it right now. huhuh T____T

gah im such a huge fan of Kangin, and this made me feel so bad for him...tho i do think even if they got the word 'precious' right, i wouldve still not have been too fond of the tattoo, it looks pretty, but doesnt suit a guy to have that on him. but whatever, hopefully he's happy with it...tho i doubt he would be once he finds out its totally effed up. and booo to the tattoist!

Shindong....err idk that whole phrase soo does not match the art. nice art btw but i dont think it makes a real nice tattoo.

oh and i agree, seeing his face, makes me believe that make-up really does wonders! i wanna know what kind of make up he uses. lol

Guest najoong

To be completely honest,

The tattoos look soooo ugly. :unsure:

T0T Maybe they should've have picked another design.

Something not so complicated...and something that has correct grammar+spelling.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

and I never Shindong's skin actually looked like that. Wow.

^ "pathetic"? ._____. & What? They need some attention? I have no

idea what you're talking about, but your post sort of got me worked up. >___>

At the moment, I don't know what to think of their tattoos.

Both tattoos are rather large though, haha =x Oh well.

Well, duh! Getting permanent tattoos... Isn't that for publicity or something?

And yes! Pathetic. Having to live your life forever with that EPIC FAIL tattoo with an even bigger EPIC FAIL grammar. Isn't that pathetic enough?

Guest saltnpepper

i saw these on lj and the suju thread and i was kind of shocked :x

it's ok i still love them though!

for the people saying the boys got them for attention, these are permanent.

and it's not like they show that much skin usually or show off their tattoos to the public, right?

kangin's is pretty easy to hide.

Guest love<3changmin

my goodness, im sorry i dont like this two tattoos...

kangin's one is fine but the spelling mistake is too HUGE ><

why did they do that?

and i prefer smaller tattoo than extravagant ones like shindong's.. awww WHY WHY ><

well.. their choice

Guest simply_diem

oh and i agree, seeing his face, makes me believe that make-up really does wonders! i wanna know what kind of make up he uses. lol

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

and I never Shindong's skin actually looked like that. Wow.

That picture was before he lost weighs. Since now, he watches what he eats and exercises everyday, his skin condition becomes a whole lot better.

Prection?? LOL. I'm hoping these are somehow fake... but by the looks of it, it seems real. x_x

Anyways, it's surprising that idol stars are more open to getting tattoos now. I just hope they're really thinking about it before getting it and not as a spur-of-the-moment thing.

Guest fobbiyo

gd-wannabes much?

So GD is the first person to get tattoos? I think GD is a 1tym wannabe then. -_-

Wow.. this is REALL?! Wow. :crazy: Kangin's tattoo is wow!!! He should have consulted a person who knew ENGLISH first.

Guest simply_diem

Well, duh! Getting permanent tattoos... Isn't that for publicity or something?

And yes! Pathetic. Having to live your life forever with that EPIC FAIL tattoo with an even bigger EPIC FAIL grammar. Isn't that pathetic enough?

If it's for publicity, why did we not finding out about this sooner but until now, when the place they got their tattoos from posted up the pictures. If Kangin wants to show his tattoo, he would have placed his tattoo somewhere else that can be easily seen, and Shindong wouldn't have to cover his arm with during SMTown concert.

88cc4cea.jpg

Guest TygrrLilly

If I was Kangin, I'd sue or beat myself up for not having someone spell check my tattoo.

Shindong's is surprisingly....gangsta with the most cutesy, cliche saying underneath it. But at least it's spelled correctly.

Guest mon5482

they both wouldve been better off with a butterfly tattoo lol :D

juz wondering, are they even aware that these tats are EPIC FAIL, most especially Kangin's?

shindong's tattoo looks like something a Cholo would have, minus the phrase xD

Guest My Sweet September

I think the 2nd dudes tattoo is niiicceeee. Look at that detail! It's a pretty good tattoo in my opinion.

The first tattoo is stupid, even if it made sense and said precious.

but tattoo removal is not hard (especially with black ink) and only feels like a rubber band snapping against your skin if you use the laser method. its a lot less painful than actually getting it done.

Archived