Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

7 hours ago, maria1983 said:

fans are really amazing :D

Kim rae won fans from Indonesia are mostly shippers who were refused watching Black knight and bashing shin se kyung on IG. They are also blocked another fellow fans to get more information about kim rae won even left some bad comments on director Black Knight’s IG. yeah indeed amazing fans they are ..

I saw many ugly things from his obsessive fans ( shippers fans actually) since doctors and how demanded they are for shipping him

and it made me avoided soompi or his news and just being a silent fan of him. 

How grateful I was when hes back into dramaland but sad but true his shippers still annoying just like before and attacking his costar. 

But still, happy birthday KIM RAE WON, thank you for being amazing actor and personality, for picked some unique characters and stories in dramas and movies. I will support you no matters your fans (shippers fans) blocked me and I really dont care who is your next costars or girlfriend or future wife, you owe me nothing except being a good actor

And I hope people will support and still appreciated him as long hes true being himself in works

sorry for the long rant maria, but i think you be understand because youre a different from others imo thankyou ..

Edited by jisubme13
Some mistake grammar
  • Like 5

:grin:

It's March 19 ~~ 

Happy Happy Birthday ~~  My One & Only One Beloved Actor Prince Rae Won ~~  gif_prince.gif

Saengil Chukha Hamnida ~  Dear Oppa  ~~    Gif_happy-birthday1c1.gif   @krw810319 #krw810319

SMILE Forever ~~ HAPPY Forever ~~    :joy:

GOOD Health ~~   GOOD Luck ~~  MORE Success to YOU  ~~   :thumbsup:

May you SOON find your Forever Reciprocal Love Partner whos blessed w/ lots of love ~~   :heart::heart:

Thank you for staying Genuine for Who You Are after all these many years in the showbiz  ~~ 

Thanks for Being True to Yourself ~~  thats what we all ADMIRE & LOVE ~~   

You're truly a GEM ~~    myAvatar_17001958_2.gif

2018_Birthday_March19.jpg

cr to the owner

• Like 4

14 hours ago, jisubme13 said:

sorry for the long rant maria, but i think you be understand because youre a different from others imo thankyou ..

welcome !! :D

don't worry ... we understand you .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCE !!!!

WOW ...SO MAY GOOD THINGS ...

and you , people , are so amazing !!!!!

so many sweet wishes ...

• Like 2

SUPER gif_1b.gif Thailand fan  ---  Benz ~~     

See all the awesome gifts /souvenirs shes got from Prince & fellow fans  ~~   :joy:

Happy Birthday to you 
May God bless you with abundant and wonderful blessings 

Be happy and enjoy every moment ~ 태어나줘서 고마워요 ~  #KimRaeWon

Its said that this is the gift prepared by Prince for some LUCKY fan  -----   :heart:

Famous US branded travel products TUMI     ~~  :glasses:

ec3a781ed21b0ef451be9f5fd1c451da80cb3e50

fr baidu KRW

• Like 4

e97382d6277f9e2fbf8d2f0c1330e924b999f376

e02bf81f4134970a1b6d172e99cad1c8a6865d88

6f879b2f07082838a5b5ee10b499a9014d08f176

:yum:

Hahaha ~~   its reported that  Prince's restaurant KANZIZ has been occupied mostly by his international fans the past few days ~~ 

CHEERS ~~~      :joy:

kimraewon_hk

Cheers for happy together ~ Korea, Taiwan , Hong Kong & Singapore !    @ kanziz.seoul

Thailand fans ....

PLUS ....  Japanese fans ....

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mluv1 said:

Happy birthday @krw810319!!     

Congratulations-images-animated-clip-art          :wub:            Free-Custom-Birthday-Card-from-101happyb

THANK YOU @mluv1  for sharing FanMir's  Birthday MV first minute ~~    WOw ~~ its really GOOD ~~  :thumbsup::heart:

@maria1983   Prince 'like' the 1st MV ...   wondering if he 'like' this  2nd MV posted on fanmir too?   :grin:

2018_Birthday_March19_baidu1.jpg

fr baidu KRW

• Like 3

22 hours ago, bogin79 said:

another detailed report form the birthday fan meeting.. enjoy ..

YAY ~~ absolutely ENJOYed the more detailed fan account ~~ @bogin79    :D  more more pls...

Why theres not many pics/videos release....  curious about how the birthday cake looks like,  Prince's Q&A part, & interaction with fans.. hugs, hand shakes... & all ....  :blush:     

maybe our  @ploy1234  can give us more goodies & info?  although I know fans not allow to record anything during the event .... :tongue:

O... so its this child actor in 2013 movie 'My Little Hero' -----  Hwang Yong Yeon  (the taller kid with glasses) who attended Prince's Birthday Fan Meeting ~~     

aw..  over 4 years already...  he is a teen now  ~~   :glasses:

south-korean-actors-kim-raewon-ji-daehan

2018_Birthday_FM_Mar17a4.jpg

:heart:

2018_Birthday_FM_Mar17a2.jpg

• Like 2