Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@maria1983 welcome chingu i really wamt KRW to win. I am voting frequently that is why i am shocked to see that KRW is already no. 2, because i saw few hours ago that he has 60% votes in a span of maybe 5 or 4 hours became like that! Glad all of his fans was here to support him

• Like 4

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@CeejayA Yaaay thank you for the update and for believing that krw deserves the first spot. Let's continue making him stay on that spot! :)

I still don't understand how this happen , few hours ago 60%  ... anyway , somehow i never trust this kind of voting :D

let's just concetrate about how we will have a shower scene . oh , sorry ... my mind speaks with out me . hahaha

CqY1YHEUMAAEZs3.jpg

credit to the owner

1 minute ago, asdfghello said:

@CeejayA Yaaay thank you for the update and for believing that krw deserves the first spot. Let's continue making him stay on that spot! :)

I still don't understand how this happen , few hours ago 60%  ... anyway , somehow i never trust this kind of voting :D

let's just concetrate about how we will have a shower scene . oh , sorry ... my mind speaks with out me . hahaha

CqY1YHEUMAAEZs3.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

@maria1983 welcome chingu i really wamt KRW to win. I am voting frequently that is why i am shocked to see that KRW is already no. 2, because i saw few hours ago that he has 60% votes in a span of maybe 5 or 4 hours became like that! Glad all of his fans was here to support him

yes , fans are amazing . fighting !! :)

i don't know why i post like 2 times the same comment :) even the forum got CRAZY  :D

CqZHq-RVYAEJ9xX.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

5 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

yes , fans are amazing . fighting !! :)

i don't know why i post like 2 times the same comment :) even the forum got CRAZY  :D

CqZHq-RVYAEJ9xX.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

• Like 2

@rameennoodlesAnnyeong chingu!!! Thanks for the translation!! Really appreciate it! :) 

@CeejayA Thanks! Been voting, but mine keeps saying 47%. Lol maybe i need to refresh!! Thanks! Fighting to all the krwoners!!!! Aja aja!!!

@maria1983 Ohhhh hey chingu!!! Im back!! Lol ohhhh oppa was in hawaii!! Lol he went to that restricted hiking area like i did! :P  i have similar pics! Lol but wait wait...maybe i took that pic for him!!! :D 

@asdfghello Lol!!! Hi chingu!! You want to have the same brains as us?? You want to practice your "braining" too? Fighting!!! You can do it, my friend! Maria is correct! We surprise ourselves all the time! I think we would be talking for hours amd hours and we dont even know how the conversation ended that way. :P I think we just let our minds go and absorb the outside force to do its works! Hahaha :D 

omo... 3 more episodes!! 2 is coming out tomorrow already!!! Wow!! Time flew so quickly!! In krw oppa's abs i trust!!! Lol **high five** we shall see those chocolate abs for our breakfast, snacks, lunch, snacks, dinner and more snacks!!! Lol even when we sleep, we need this kind of sexy angry chocolate abs to wake up in a very good mood the next day!!! :D  fighting!!!! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lala01 said:

In krw oppa's abs i trust!!! Lol **high five**

hahaha

hello , hello , dear friend .

always your day can begine with this : '' i had a dream .... ''  hahaha

you never give up , never surender ...and in the end always keep dreaming about OPPA'S ABS . hahahaha this world really needs more people like you :) really believe in what they want , and all this will be a better place .

CqYk_W7UsAAq47O.jpg

CqYk_1EUAAAN_WN.jpg

omg , so you can say you was with KRW in hawaii .

• Like 2

@maria1983

hahahaha chingu!! Im awake and alert this early in the morning, bec of those thoughts and possibilities!!!! Fighting!!!!! Hahahahah :D:D:D 

i wish my friend!!! Lol i was two years late! :( but i did meet him there in my dreams! But it was his younger self! :D hahaha 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983

hahahaha chingu!! Im awake and alert this early in the morning, bec of those thoughts and possibilities!!!! Fighting!!!!! Hahahahah :D:D:D 

i wish my friend!!! Lol i was two years late! :( but i did meet him there in my dreams! But it was his younger self! :D hahaha 

hahahaha

yes , wake up in the morning and you are like : ''LET IT BE SHOWER SCENES !!! LET IT BE !! LET IT BE !!! ''

hm , so few more hours and the end comes . i will miss this drama ... but still looking at the future !!! what Our Prince will choose ? what ? what ? :D

B6JRr4XCAAA7e24.jpgcredit to the owner

WOW , THE WAY SHE'S LOOKING AT HIM ... i believe we look the same . hahaha

20150224_1424758807_72020000_1.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 3

Hello everyone.. How's everyone here?  Any updates for our KRW.  I hope he's taking care of himself

I have watched all his dramas for a week. My love Patzzi and Gourmet.. Hhuhuuhu. Next stuff to watch Punch..

I am sad coz We can't watch Doctors next week,,,, But  I am excited for tomorrow's episodes ...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, amadeus said:

Hello everyone.. How's everyone here?  Any updates for our KRW.  I hope he's taking care of himself

I have watched all his dramas for a week. My love Patzzi and Gourmet.. Hhuhuuhu. Next stuff to watch Punch..

I am sad coz We can't watch Doctors next week,,,, But  I am excited for tomorrow's episodes ...

hello , hello , @amadeus !!

Hope the same ... to take a week and just sleep . Our Prince deserve it . :) and maybe send us a picture ...to be sure . :)

you wached '' 1000 days ... "  ?

1000dayspromise-kimraewon-jungyumi-kiss2

credit to the owner

• Like 3

@maria1983 you got it my friend!!!! LOL krw oppa abs is my morning coffee? :D haha! 

I know, im going to miss it so much! Its going to be hard dealing with our DSA (doctors separation anxiety) for a while! Fighting!! :) 

LOL yes, we probabiy would somewhat look like her, but more like drooling in our faces! :P she looks too composed staring at oppa! Haha we wont look like that once we're in close promixity with our super charismatic Prince! NO NO! Lol we would be fidgeting, squealing loudly in our minds, hyperventilating and crying perhaps?!! Lol :D 

• Like 2

Haha we wont look like that once we're in close promixity with our super charismatic Prince! NO NO! Lol we would be fidgeting, squealing loudly in our minds, hyperventilating and crying perhaps?!! Lol :D 

that dosen't sound to good ...i our defence i will say we will need just little time to ajust , like one week . like go to walk , vacation ... so on , so on ...

TDP+pool.gif credit to the owner

i remember this scene , he looks so young and happy under the water

• Like 2

@amadeus Hi chingu!!! We're doing great here! Just being our crazy krwoners selves! How are you? Umm well, oppa has been shooting cfs and he just had a haircut. @maria1983 knows all the details! She posted some pics and vids. Oohhhh good choice!!! PUNCH is great! Hahaha you'll fall inlove with krw oppa every time you see him on screen! Lol he looks super manly gorgeous in suits! Hes like modelling all those suits every time! :):):) you'll be like, can he get any more handsome than the last time you saw him! Hehehe :) cant forget his OMYGOSHILICIOUS angry abs! My gosh! LOL those chocolate abs just waiting to pop out of that hospital gown! Ahhahahaa :D anyway, fighting chingu!!!! 

@maria1983 Ohhhh lol that scene in 1000days..lol sexy sexy kissing scene! Hahahahaha thats how we should execute kissing scenes on oppa! Lol quietly, secretly, but deadly!! SCORE!!!!!! :D lucky girl!!! Hahahaha 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 Ohhhh lol that scene in 1000days..lol sexy sexy kissing scene! Hahahahaha thats how we should execute kissing scenes on oppa! Lol quietly, secretly, but deadly!! SCORE!!!!!! :D lucky girl!!! Hahahaha 

yes , exactly like that ...not to mention that are under the water .

soo ae ( i believe that is the name of the actress ... beside Kim Rew Won i never tend to remember any korean name :) my bad , sorry ) from what i was read at that time , she was very scared , because she can't swimm , and they had to do that scene ... but in the end look how beautiful they did it . :D

03b_jpg3.jpg

4045_15.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 2

@maria1983 Haha we need a vacation! LOL we need some kind of class on how to mentally prepare yourself when you encounter krw oppa! :) 

Yes, oppa surely enjoys his kissing scenes and water...lol he was born to be a waterboy! LOL! He is poseidon and a lover of the fishes! :P i guess not only we need to do sundance, but rain/water dance with oppa :D:D:D fighting!!! Lol i would love to try both! Hahahahaha 

• Like 1

Yes, I have watched all his dramas and movies. I just re watch it again because I am sad because of Doctors drama  it's  ending week . huhuhu

I think I will just drop by anytime  in this  thread just to check some updates of him. Hope more dramas, CF's ,  movies  and more offers for him

I really adore and impress this man. Hhuhuhuhuhuh. ( super crazy fan ) heheh LOL

A big fan of KRW :heart:

• Like 2

@maria1983 Haha we need a vacation! LOL we need some kind of class on how to mentally prepare yourself when you encounter krw oppa! :) 

Yes, oppa surely enjoys his kissing scenes and water...lol he was born to be a waterboy! LOL! He is poseidon and a lover of the fishes! :P i guess not only we need to do sundance, but rain/water dance with oppa :D:D:D fighting!!! Lol i would love to try both! Hahahahaha 

yeah , not to mention ... the rain will make him sexy . :D  no , no . no ... go away pervy mode . dezactivated . hahaha

yes , seams to really like water ... like totaly oposite from me ... who i am so scared ...and i swimm like an axe .  hahaha

feat-18.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 1

@maria1983 That goes for me too! LOL i dont know how to spell their names either!!! Hahahaha im already happy with knowing how to spell one name! :D KIM RAE WON! 김래원!!! :D:D:D AAA+++++!!!! Im a valedictorian!!!! Im such a genius!!!!! LOL!!! 

Ohhh she cant be scared, bec oppa will guide her! He is an expert on kissing and swimming! POSEIDON to her rescue! If i were her, i would be like...oppa...im drowning and running out of oxygen..mouth to mouth me now! :P wahahaaha! OMO! Here goes the power of perverted thoughts! It consumes you like wildfire!! Hahahahaha! :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lala01 said:

@maria1983 That goes for me too! LOL i dont know how to spell their names either!!! Hahahaha im already happy with knowing how to spell one name! :D KIM RAE WON! 김래원!!! :D:D:D AAA+++++!!!! Im a valedictorian!!!! Im such a genius!!!!! LOL!!! 

Ohhh she cant be scared, bec oppa will guide her! He is an expert on kissing and swimming! POSEIDON to her rescue! If i were her, i would be like...oppa...im drowning and running out of oxygen..mouth to mouth me now! :P wahahaaha! OMO! Here goes the power of perverted thoughts! It consumes you like wildfire!! Hahahahaha! :D 

hahahahahahahaha

don't , don't  ...c'mon ... we must be pure like the ice in north pole . hahaha

but not to mention that is a good idea ... help me , oppa , help , you know i can't swimm , and iá afraid of sharks . hahaha

yes , the only name i know ... hahaha

4045_2.jpg

credit to the owner

7 minutes ago, amadeus said:

Yes, I have watched all his dramas and movies. I just re watch it again because I am sad because of Doctors drama  it's  ending week . huhuhu

I think I will just drop by anytime  in this  thread just to check some updates of him. Hope more dramas, CF's ,  movies  and more offers for him

I really adore and impress this man. Hhuhuhuhuhuh. ( super crazy fan ) heheh LOL

A big fan of KRW :heart:

welcome in the club !!

do you feel good ? hahaha

HOW NICE ...i saw all his work to ...don't know , i'm always amazed of what he brings new to all his characters . :)

i believe he will have to promote his movies , maybe even DOCTORS  ... and soon we will have news about a new project .

adegan-soo-ae-kim-rae-won-di-a-thousand-

credit to the owner

• Like 1

@maria1983 Andwae!! LOL! Dont deactivate chingu!!! But im not totally convinced it is deactivated! Ahhahahaahha yes, the rain will make him even more sexy!!!!! I second this!!! CHUAYO!!!!! NOMEU NOMEU CHUA!! :D:D:D He can wear a white polo shirt and be drenched in rain water! Ahhhhh i see some chocolate abs here! LOL! :P 

you are hilarious my friend!!! I love it! LOL :) im not a good swimmer either! Hahahaha :D we really need poseidon oppa with us in my beach paradise! We need a krw oppa lifeguard! Ohhhh sexy! Shirtless and wearing red beach shorts! :) imaginations is flowing out again! LOL! 

• Like 1