Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Hi maria, it's a Japanese comic books and graphic novels. Mangas are usually serialized. It has captured the hearts of people all around the world. - :P

Hello !!

Thank you so much ,  willenette

Now i know what a manga is :)

Nothing new about Our Sweet Darling Prince ? :D

Well ...  we wait . I am curious to know what can  they film in that location ( from irilight picture ) ... :) seams  a store  , or a restaurant . Maybe is the beginning of the movie , nobody is a ghost yet :)))

maria, ye, I hope we could get to hear or read more news about him, about the upcoming movie & more pictures to see..... I gotta see him in anything. I think it’s a great & interesting movie based from the plot. KRW is absolutely a great & talented actor. I guess I will love to see him in this type of role. So, it would be nice to see him branch out more…I’m optimistic that KRW will do well in the role. Can’t wait for this. :P

• Like 4

Hi maria, it's a Japanese comic books and graphic novels. Mangas are usually serialized. It has captured the hearts of people all around the world. - :P

Hello !!

Thank you so much ,  willenette

Now i know what a manga is :)

Nothing new about Our Sweet Darling Prince ? :D

Well ...  we wait . I am curious to know what can  they film in that location ( from irilight picture ) ... :) seams  a store  , or a restaurant . Maybe is the beginning of the movie , nobody is a ghost yet :)))

maria, ye, I hope we could get to hear or read more news about him, about the upcoming movie & more pictures to see..... I gotta see him in anything. I think it’s a great & interesting movie based from the plot. KRW is absolutely a great & talented actor. I guess I will love to see him in this type of role. So, it would be nice to see him branch out more…I’m optimistic that KRW will do well in the role. Can’t wait for this. :P

I feel the same . I am eager to see the movie . Like i said i like horror movies and this one seams that will be very well made - after all that i read about this director , all the talent he has and so on . plus KRW  - i have big expectation and i am sure i will not gonna be  disappointed in the end  . Is the first time when KRW will by in this kind  of movie ...and maybe he choose this part because he seams always that he wants to do more and more  , something different each time , always in search of a new challenge . I love that . And say a lot about his talent . Are actors ho are stuck in just on character . Like no matter what  movie is they are always the same , always ... KRW is different ...and every time is someone else . And you believe him . Oh,  yes ...you DO !!

Edited by maria1983
  • Like 4

Our Prince seams so easy to interact with  ... i don't know why he gives this impression to me :D Like you and him can be the best friends in the world :))) 

Thank for the pictures :) Beautiful .

I am sure will be a great movie .

Hello @irilight @maria1983 @willenette and all Rae Won'ers!

@maria1983 I so like your wording here! "Like you and him can be the best friends in the world". I could not say it better. To me it feels it has something to do with his nice character. Even if sometimes he acts maybe a little less "nice" role, I , in all honesty, can not think of him as being rude, impolite, not interested or any of that kind in real life. It just doesn't suit him if you watch him doing interviews, FM's and all that. I believe for his family and friends he is a person you can really trust and rely on, and that's what I like about him. In my eyes, he is more handsome than any of the world-popular Korean actors, partially because of his character and partially because of his physical appearance. My heart always makes a little jump, just seeing his name or picture on the internet somewhere, and I feel so happy I got to know about him. 

I feel the same . I am eager to see the movie . Like i said i like horror movies and this one seams that will be very well made - after all that i read about this director , all the talent he has and so on . plus KRW  - i have big expectation and i am sure i will not gonna be  disappointed in the end  . Is the first time when KRW will by in this kind  of movie ...and maybe he choose this part because he seams always that he wants to do more and more  , something different each time , always in search of a new challenge . I love that . And say a lot about his talent . Are actors ho are stuck in just on character . Like no matter what  movie is they are always the same , always ... KRW is different ...and every time is someone else . And you believe him . Oh,  yes ...you DO !!

@willenette and @maria1983 I totally agree! My believe and expectation are high for the upcoming movie. 

• Like 3

Hi irilight, I like "Gourmet" - it shows how elaborate and creative dishes may be. I am sure that many liked it. This drama has presented food at its best. While watching this drama then I wonder why Koreans stress a lot of preserving food. It’s just that I find that Rae Won’s acting has not shown much surprise in this drama. NSM is not the kind of competent actress that others claim that I have in mind as well. But, I was curious to see what kind of sparks would be created by Sang Mi and Rae Won. As far as I know Rae Won was a great cook in normal life as he went to Seoul to stay alone since his younger age. This is a manga, right? But, I heard that the drama was different from the manga. For me, the competitions are the highlight of the drama. :P Thanks for sharing the picture & the info. Soon, their location shoot will be here. Can't wait! :D

@willenette   I agree with you on all (and certainly about NSM).  Also, in preparation for this drama, Kim Rae Won had gone to a chef school, and he published a cookbook right after the drama.  It's a decent cookbook and has lots of photos of him.

34521_407030502482_7583447_n.jpg?oh=2108

36012_407017912482_4383268_n.jpg?oh=b00b

35722_407021317482_5512794_n.jpg?oh=3ab5

@maria1983  @willenette ,   Here are photos of the manga  (too bad they did not have the dog in the drama....!)

Both photos taken from our very own Gourmet thread

c784edd8.jpg

And specifically, Kim Rae-Won's character -

445289fd.jpg

• Like 4

@willenette and @maria1983 I totally agree! My believe and expectation are high for the upcoming movie. 

@willenette and @maria1983  and @peanuts281

I totally agree with you all; and You have expressed it so beautifully. Frankly, if Kim Rae Won were to read the phone book - I will watch and listen...   (OMG, I am getting goosebumps thinking of the scene in Life is Beautiful, when he read that beautiful poem to Ha Ji-Won's character from a phone booth)

Preparing for movie shoot in Gangwon.

12143334_10204017757838801_1666635669079

• Like 3

Hello !!

Have a nice day !!

Yes , i feel the same . We wait very calmly :))))

Hi irilight, I like "Gourmet" - it shows how elaborate and creative dishes may be. I am sure that many liked it. This drama has presented food at its best. While watching this drama then I wonder why Koreans stress a lot of preserving food. It’s just that I find that Rae Won’s acting has not shown much surprise in this drama. NSM is not the kind of competent actress that others claim that I have in mind as well. But, I was curious to see what kind of sparks would be created by Sang Mi and Rae Won. As far as I know Rae Won was a great cook in normal life as he went to Seoul to stay alone since his younger age. This is a manga, right? But, I heard that the drama was different from the manga. For me, the competitions are the highlight of the drama. :P Thanks for sharing the picture & the info. Soon, their location shoot will be here. Can't wait! :D

@willenette   I agree with you on all (and certainly about NSM).  Also, in preparation for this drama, Kim Rae Won had gone to a chef school, and he published a cookbook right after the drama.  It's a decent cookbook and has lots of photos of him.

34521_407030502482_7583447_n.jpg?oh=2108

36012_407017912482_4383268_n.jpg?oh=b00b

35722_407021317482_5512794_n.jpg?oh=3ab5

@maria1983  @willenette ,   Here are photos of the manga  (too bad they did not have the dog in the drama....!)

Both photos taken from our very own Gourmet thread

And specifically, Kim Rae-Won's character -

he is so sweet in all that he does :D Well ...finally  a book where we can say easy that we buy it for the pictures hahaha

Preparing for movie shoot in Gangwon.

12143334_10204017757838801_1666635669079

wow , what a beautiful picture  . thank you for this , irilight :) thank you so much !! and for the pictures from manga .

Omg , yes ...his voice , yes ... his voice is divine , and he knows even to sing .

he has this unique voice ...like so different from other voices . he really is made to entertain to all levels , a real actor .

his voice , his voice ... :D

Well , i believe will be a great atribute in this movie ... like he will scream to the ghost " leave me alone ... go away..." , lots of screaming . with that voice he's perfect for that :D 

Edited by maria1983
  • Like 3

I totally agree with you all; and You have expressed it so beautifully. Frankly, if Kim Rae Won were to read the phone book - I will watch and listen...   (OMG, I am getting goosebumps thinking of the scene in Life is Beautiful, when he read that beautiful poem to Ha Ji-Won's character from a phone booth)

@irilight haha so funny! If he were to read the phone book - just the thought! But you're right, I would watch and listen too. I often watch and listen some clips of KRW on Youtube, even if in Korean only, and I don't understand anything, just to hear his voice. blush_zps5k2xkyts.gif

Omg , yes ...his voice , yes ... his voice is divine , and he knows even to sing .

he has this unique voice ...like so different from other voices . he really is made to entertain to all levels , a real actor .

his voice , his voice ... :D

Well , i believe will be a great atribute in this movie ... like he will scream to the ghost " leave me alone ... go away..." , lots of screaming . with that voice he's perfect for that :D 

@maria1983 

I prefer him laughing, but for the movie, screaming will be better ;)

• Like 3

I prefer him laughing, but for the movie, screaming will be better ;)

Hello!!

A  great day to all :)

Well ...i  believe in this horror movie he  will not have any reason to laugh ... or maybe 2 or 3 time ,  at the beginning :D but i am sure he will do an amazing job  in his horror movie . and i still hope that will by place for a little romance ... like what is wrong if he will be in love ??? even when you are chased by a evil ghost you can have a relation :D.

I am curious to see how he will be in his  new project .

• Like 3

@maria1983, @peanuts281  waving hi to you and all other beloved Raewoners...!      hula_girl_animated.gif

@maria1983, I agree about his voice.

Here he is singing the song from Insadong Scandal.

I am actually, usually not a horror movie fan, but I will watch just about anything with him.  Not sure about romance, as so far we don't even know who is a female lead actress...   I guess we will find out eventually.

Filming has begun!   Smiley

12115994_10204032355363730_8682458108763

12079211_10204032358163800_9052758030374

12122949_10204032358043797_4797726407696

Have-a-nice-day-and-a-great-weekend-york

• Like 3

I'm curious too. It would be the first horror movie in a long time I would watch, it is normally not my type of movie. But to see KRW I must watch !

Have a great Sunday all.

Hello !!

A nice evening to all :)

I believe he can play even an alien living on a frozen planet trying to find a new species of creature and i still will be interesting to see him :D because he will made that character interesting to watch .

@maria1983, @peanuts281  waving hi to you and all other beloved Raewoners...!      hula_girl_animated.gif

@maria1983, I agree about his voice.

Here he is singing the song from Insadong Scandal.

I am actually, usually not a horror movie fan, but I will watch just about anything with him.  Not sure about romance, as so far we don't even know who is a female lead actress...   I guess we will find out eventually.

Filming has begun!   Smiley

Thank you , irilight !! :)

Oooo , great news ... i can,t wait to see him :)

Really , really great voice this gorgeous man has . A pleasure  to hear him .

• Like 1

Hello Raewoners, and dear friends....    kitty-icon-emoticon-005.gif

@peanuts281, love your excited snoopy gif ~!  and silly me - I just noticed that the heart on your peanuts avatar has KRW.  :wub:   Did you design it yourself? It is so awesome.... I love it..!

@maria1983  :    I believe he can play even an alien living on a frozen planet trying to find a new species of creature and i still will be interesting to see him :D because he will made that character interesting to watch .

Love it, and your hilarious sense of humor, sister !     smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101.gif

In the photo below, our Prince is standing under the blue umbrella, holding a cell phone

12143272_10204033729278077_7620642158417

Courtesy of MIR family

• Like 4

@peanuts281, love your excited snoopy gif ~!  and silly me - I just noticed that the heart on your peanuts avatar has KRW.  :wub:   Did you design it yourself? It is so awesome.... I love it..!

@maria1983  :    I believe he can play even an alien living on a frozen planet trying to find a new species of creature and i still will be interesting to see him :D because he will made that character interesting to watch .

Love it, and your hilarious sense of humor, sister !     smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101.gif

In the photo below, our Prince is standing under the blue umbrella, holding a cell phone

Courtesy of MIR family

Thank you , thank you :))) but i will watch a movie like that for him :)))

Thank you for all your great effort to keep us update with the news , irilight :) he is really tall . look to all those ppl beside  him  . 

he is very elegant , like always . he is made for fashion , and fashion is made for him :D

• Like 3

Courtesy of MIR family

haha maria1983, I agree with irilight, your sense of humour is to die for. I don't like horror movies, but I really hate alien movies! So even if it has KRW in it, I would still have to consider watching it. If KRW is the alien, it would the first time I find an alien pretty, but still, that frozen planet, naahh can't do!;)

irilight, no problem you notice just now KRW in my avatar. It was meant to be subtile 24_zpsv2axtpuf.gif I designed it myself, but it's not that hard ;) 

Oh that picture: 

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella

Have-a-Nice-Week_zpsocnphugb.gif 

• Like 3

Oh that picture: 

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella

Have-a-Nice-Week_zpsocnphugb.gif 

Hello , hello dear friends !!

Ooo , peanuts ...you are so romatic . No surprise that you love KRW :)

Omg , silly me ... i just now noticed the KRW in your avatar . :wub: great !! looks great !!

I must say that alien , frozen planet , new species is the best  ... i still think to more silly scenarios hahaha and i still will watch him in all of them hahaha because he will make all those characters interesting to watch . He is like the best actor , credible , beautiful .... Look to him ...just look to him !!! :w00t:

• Like 3

Hello dear Raewoners...     200w_s.gif

@peanuts281   Love your animated dog!   You are very talented indeed... Still impressed by your avatar....!

@maria1983  I love your ideas - frozen planet and all - I hope someone is reading this thread and will make it into a reality - with our Prince, of course.

About half an hour before today's shooting.

12141730_10204040790574605_8311030431925

• Like 4

@peanuts281   Love your animated dog!   You are very talented indeed... Still impressed by your avatar....!

@maria1983  I love your ideas - frozen planet and all - I hope someone is reading this thread and will make it into a reality - with our Prince, of course.

irilight, thanks for sharing this picture. Can't wait for the movie. Awww...............he looks adorable just walking alone. I get so excited every time I could get to see some pictures related to his upcoming film. :P

• Like 4

12141730_10204040790574605_8311030431925

Hello , hello , dear friends !!

Have a nice day  !! Thank you , irilight  . It's  a lovely picture and seams that the rain stop , seams a good day to work on a ghost horror movie :D WELL ...if someone read ours ideas maybe they will find out that we want something.... like a romantic comedy for Our Prince :) I believe after a fight movie , a drama and a horror is time for some love  . :) Alien can wait for a wile :)

irilight, thanks for sharing this picture. Can't wait for the movie. Awww...............he looks adorable just walking alone. I get so excited every time I could get to see some pictures related to his upcoming film. :P

He is perfect , willenette !!

Perfect !!! :wub:

Edited by maria1983
  • Like 3

The 10 most heart-wrenching K-dramas from recent years

Are you someone who is more intrigued by sad K-dramas than the happier, more lighthearted ones? Then this list is perfect for you! Whether you want a series that lets you cry your eyes out or one that is darker and deals with more complicated emotions and people, we have a list of 10 K-dramas from recent years that will speak to you. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. A Thousand Days' Promise

0a0ec91c-7781-45cf-abca-120b19f40a64.jpg

If you've ever dealt with someone who has Alzheimer's or dementia, you know how painful it is not only for the person going through it but for all those who surround them. Even harder is someone with early onset Alzheimer's. As Lee Seo Yeon slowly begins to lose her memory, the sadness is palpable that comes from forgetting and not being able to hold onto all those things you love. 

source : dramafever

• Like 5