Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@peanuts281, hehe... love your beer gif... I am not a beer drinker either, but would love the company.   Maybe @maria1983 is a beer drinker?

I hope once they start filming we will get more photos.  In the meantime, here is our Prince, after the script practice.

1. that is a good question! I'm very curious to know the answer from @maria1983. I have a hunch what it will be. ;)

2. hey hey, life has found it's way back in here! and our Prince didn't even do something :D

3. can you believe I was actually thinking "hey, this guy doesn't look like Kim Rae Won at all!" lol I feel ashamed. It's almost end of the week. I'm loosing my senses :blink:. the pic fits very well in one of current dramas "She Was Pretty" :

nv5hexfj3V1rwvaay_500_zpsdnajcpi0.jpg

cr: kdramarecaps

there was a person at the corner, and stupid me, it's not just A person, but our Prince, how could I have missed at first :mellow: peeping Prince

• Like 2

Hello , hello ,dear friends :)

Have a nice day .

I really like how Our Sweet Prince is so happy and he looks healthy . :) Nice pictures

Thank you , irilight :) cheers from me too . i am not a beer drinker ... but i will not say no if you drink together . :D 

We wait for what our Prince prepared for us in his new work .

Edited by maria1983
  • Like 1

Dispatch reveals the truth behind the sudden transformation of some celebrities

In Korea, fans refer to the drastic changes in weight and appearance of actors as the “Before and After Guarantee”. The meaning behind the phrase comes from the fact that as soon as actors are confirmed for a part in a movie, they usually go through some appearance changed that can be pretty drastic at time. Everything from working out, to dieting, to even cosmetic surgery and complete hair and fashion style change. 

Dispatch put together a list of 4 actors/actresses and their “Before/After Guarantee” including Kim Rae Won, Shin Sae Kyung, Uee and Lee Jin Wook

(skipped unrelated.....)

kim

k1

k2

source : koreaboo

Edited by willenette
  • Like 2

Dispatch reveals the truth behind the sudden transformation of some celebrities

In Korea, fans refer to the drastic changes in weight and appearance of actors as the “Before and After Guarantee”. The meaning behind the phrase comes from the fact that as soon as actors are confirmed for a part in a movie, they usually go through some appearance changed that can be pretty drastic at time. Everything from working out, to dieting, to even cosmetic surgery and complete hair and fashion style change. 

Dispatch put together a list of 4 actors/actresses and their “Before/After Guarantee” including Kim Rae Won, Shin Sae Kyung, Uee and Lee Jin Wook

(skipped unrelated.....)

kim

k1

k2

source : koreaboo

Hello !!

A great day to all .

Thank you , willenette

For me this kind of transformation is like some how the actor try to show that is 100 percent implicate in the new project  . He try to became the character not by only mentally  aspect ...but physically   aspect too . I believe is hard , very hard ... and they have all our admiration , and hope everything Our sweet Prince do is healthy and supervised by someone trained in this kind of situation and transformation :D  Fighting !!!

And , and ...i find him attractive in both situation :D

• Like 1

Waving hi to all raewoners     www.tvn.hu_f26e00f87d45234aac8314b57cbb8

@maria1983@peanuts281, @willenette, @nabuta2

@willenette thank you for the article.    I hope Kim Rae-Won has learned his lesson in this last  period of being over-weight, and be careful from now on.  He has done this before - shed lbs for a production, but I don't think before he was quite as overweight as this time. It is not healthy, and reflects poorly on his career too.

One piece of good news for us Raewoners - that came out of the Buil Film Awards last week, is this win.

Best Director: Kwak Kyung-taek (The Classified File)

As we know, Kwak Kyung-Taek is the director of Kim Rae-Won's upcoming film "Sacrifice Revival Report"

I hope that new film will be well received too.

Below - Kim Rae Won attended the Baeksang Arts Awards.

12033038_10203938844866026_5552925571363

12019931_10203938844946028_4115630262874

12004118_10203938845706047_5741546129245

Edited by irilight
  • Like 1

You are so much right , irilight :)  He must take care of is health . And i am sure he will do that .

Nice to know that he will work with such a good director . I have a feeling that we will be amazed by this movie and by the acting of Our Prince :)

• Like 1

@maria1983, yes... I look forward to this film, and before that - to production photos.  I think he chose well...

Some more photos from the Baeksang Arts Awards:

11140283_10203938850346163_5538002829115

12019937_10203938848066106_8674091102777

I love that he and Jo Jae-Hyeon are good buddies.

12046735_10203938853306237_4132056998421

Hidden Content

Our Prince seams so easy to interact with  ... i don't know why he gives this impression to me :D Like you and him can be the best friends in the world :))) 

Thank for the pictures :) Beautiful .

I am sure will be a great movie .

Edited by maria1983
  • Like 1

Hello !!

A great day to all .

Thank you , willenette

For me this kind of transformation is like some how the actor try to show that is 100 percent implicate in the new project  . He try to became the character not by only mentally  aspect ...but physically   aspect too . I believe is hard , very hard ... and they have all our admiration , and hope everything Our sweet Prince do is healthy and supervised by someone trained in this kind of situation and transformation :D  Fighting !!!

Hi Maria, on his transformation, at first I didn't dig the look but while watching his movie & drama, I got used to it. Now, like you, I also find him attractive. :P

@maria1983, yes... I look forward to this film, and before that - to production photos.  I think he chose well...

Some more photos from the Baeksang Arts Awards:

I love that he and Jo Jae-Hyeon are good buddies

Hidden Content

Hi irilight, me, too - looking forward to his upcoming movie. I hope we could get to see more photos & read more news about the film soon. KRW has been deciding his career well - his decisions are balanced. NICE to see that he's taking to do this movie after he wrapped-up doing the drama. Thanks for sharing the photos during Baeksang event. Ye, they seem to be good buddies. :P

• Like 2

Hello !!

A great day to all .

Thank you , willenette

Hi Maria, on his transformation, at first I didn't dig the look but while watching his movie & drama, I got used to it. Now, like you, I also find him attractive. :P

:P

Morning !!

Wish all a great day .!!  well ...at least here a new day is beginning  :D

I remember first time i saw him ( my little bride )  ... i was like : omg , how will i enjoy this movie with a actor ho is not handsome ? hahahaha and after 10 minutes was like : well , i believe i will handle the " situation " ... after 20 minutes : OMG , I LOVE HIM ...HE IS THE BEST LOOKING GUY EVER !!!

He is not handsome ( like handsome , handsome ...like how the media describe this word ) ... but he has like all the charisma in the world , and for me that surpass everything " handsome " ever try to meant . ever . ever .

• Like 2

Morning !!

I remember first time i saw him ( my little bride )  ... i was like : omg , how will i enjoy this movie with a actor ho is not handsome ? hahahaha and after 10 minutes was like : well , i believe i will handle the " situation " ... after 20 minutes : OMG , I LOVE HIM ...HE IS THE BEST LOOKING GUY EVER !!!

He is not handsome ( like handsome , handsome ...like how the media describe this word ) ... but he has like all the charisma in the world , and for me that surpass everything " handsome " ever try to meant . ever . ever .

Maria hahaha - actually, that was what I felt also when I first watched Full House towards RAIN. KRW isn't that handsome but there's something in him that's attractive - he's charismatic. Talking about "My Little Bride", I've watched that movie, too & I like it! My Little Bride is such a sweet film. The movie is cute beyond words. My Little Bride has a lot of heart. It’s a movie that wins you with its sweet, heart-warming moments that will surely bring a smile to your face. Kim Rae Won is perfectly balancing the immature, childlike behavior and the mature husband part. This movie is quite an old film but look at Moon geun young - she  still looks the same, never aged at all - still looks so young…..She has a baby face in general….:P

• Like 2

Morning !!

Maria hahaha - actually, that was what I felt also when I first watched Full House towards RAIN. KRW isn't that handsome but there's something in him that's attractive - he's charismatic. Talking about "My Little Bride", I've watched that movie, too & I like it! My Little Bride is such a sweet film. The movie is cute beyond words. My Little Bride has a lot of heart. It’s a movie that wins you with its sweet, heart-warming moments that will surely bring a smile to your face. Kim Rae Won is perfectly balancing the immature, childlike behavior and the mature husband part. This movie is quite an old film but look at Moon geun young - she  still looks the same, never aged at all - still looks so young…..She has a baby face in general….:P

I believe everybody feels that the very first second  when they see  KRW . Like : ' WHY IN THE WORLD THEY offered the main part to this guy ? " ( i know that from my own experience HAHAHAHA ) but after a few minutes is like : ' I WANT TO SEE THIS GUY ACTING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !!!!  " hahaha

I have no idea how he manage to do that to us :) And i believe this show us ...how talented this guy really is :D

"My little bride " is in top five movies  for me . ever . I watch that movie 3-4 times in a year ...because is like this "vitamin full with joy" for my mind . :)

• Like 2

Good morning Raewoners      609f25b7260bbf77e93c375ff6c869cb.jpg

@maria1983@willenette   I agree with you both about Rae-Won and also about My Little Bride. It was indeed such a sweet film and good writing too, of mixed fun and funny moments with more serious ones that tag at our hearts. I laughed so much, and teared also. Even now - in retrospect, thinking of it ,  that scene when she realized he had always been there for her. And then, all their funny scenes at their apartment.

' I WANT TO SEE THIS GUY ACTING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !!!!

@maria1983  I first saw Kim Raw Won in Gourmet (and that was also my first Kdrama), and that is exactly how I felt.  The way he took on the role, was like you forgot he was acting. He became that person, totally. And it all seemed so natural, so not laborious. 

That is why I am so pleased with the direction he is taking now; I think/hope it will be good for his career.

On this good note, preparation for shooting has begun.

12112380_10204014788484569_9399679039457

Rough translation:    The film "Resurrection" will be shooting here (Seoul Seodaemun-gu) for three days, Cloth notice[10 / 9-10 / 11 movie "Resurrection" will be filmed here; Because of the shooting, We will cause inconvenience to the stores; please understand]

• Like 4

Good morning Raewoners      609f25b7260bbf77e93c375ff6c869cb.jpg

@maria1983@willenette   I agree with you both about Rae-Won and also about My Little Bride. It was indeed such a sweet film and good writing too, of mixed fun and funny moments with more serious ones that tag at our hearts. I laughed so much, and teared also. Even now - in retrospect, thinking of it ,  that scene when she realized he had always been there for her. And then, all their funny scenes at their apartment.

' I WANT TO SEE THIS GUY ACTING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !!!!

@maria1983  I first saw Kim Raw Won in Gourmet (and that was also my first Kdrama), and that is exactly how I felt.  The way he took on the role, was like you forgot he was acting. He became that person, totally. And it all seemed so natural, so not laborious. 

That is why I am so pleased with the direction he is taking now; I think/hope it will be good for his career.

On this good note, preparation for shooting has begun.

Rough translation:    The film "Resurrection" will be shooting here (Seoul Seodaemun-gu) for three days, Cloth notice[10 / 9-10 / 11 movie "Resurrection" will be filmed here; Because of the shooting, We will cause inconvenience to the stores; please understand]

Hi irilight, I like "Gourmet" - it shows how elaborate and creative dishes may be. I am sure that many liked it. This drama has presented food at its best. While watching this drama then I wonder why Koreans stress a lot of preserving food. It’s just that I find that Rae Won’s acting has not shown much surprise in this drama. NSM is not the kind of competent actress that others claim that I have in mind as well. But, I was curious to see what kind of sparks would be created by Sang Mi and Rae Won. As far as I know Rae Won was a great cook in normal life as he went to Seoul to stay alone since his younger age. This is a manga, right? But, I heard that the drama was different from the manga. For me, the competitions are the highlight of the drama. :P Thanks for sharing the picture & the info. Soon, their location shoot will be here. Can't wait! :D

• Like 3

Hello , hello !!

Well ... everything became real . Our Prince will be hunted by ghosts :)

We wait patiently news and pictures . I am sure will be a very interesting film to watch .

thank you !!

I try to see a ghost in that picture  :)))))

This is a manga, right? But, I heard that the drama was different from the manga. For me, the competitions are the highlight of the drama. :P Thanks for sharing the picture & the info. Soon, their location shoot will be here. Can't wait! :D

What is a MANGA ? :D

• Like 2

Hello , hello !!

Well ... everything became real . Our Prince will be hunted by ghosts :)

We wait patiently news and pictures . I am sure will be a very interesting film to watch .

thank you !!

I try to see a ghost in that picture  :)))))

This is a manga, right? But, I heard that the drama was different from the manga. For me, the competitions are the highlight of the drama. :P Thanks for sharing the picture & the info. Soon, their location shoot will be here. Can't wait! :D

What is a MANGA ? :D

Hi maria, it's a Japanese comic books and graphic novels. Mangas are usually serialized. It has captured the hearts of people all around the world. - :P

• Like 3

Hi maria, it's a Japanese comic books and graphic novels. Mangas are usually serialized. It has captured the hearts of people all around the world. - :P

Hello !!

Thank you so much ,  willenette

Now i know what a manga is :)

Nothing new about Our Sweet Darling Prince ? :D

Well ...  we wait . I am curious to know what can  they film in that location ( from irilight picture ) ... :) seams  a store  , or a restaurant . Maybe is the beginning of the movie , nobody is a ghost yet :)))

• Like 1