Hollywood Celebraties Sporting The Headband

elizabeth

Guest xradiostarx

o_o is there a new meaning to headband that i dont know about now? cuz the ones i have.. i dont think they go on the forehead o_o its like the ones on top... haha i dunno. i think some ppl look good in them while some dont.. i guess thats what it means when fashion can come and go and come back again :]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandadeath

Maybe it's because I live in L.A., but this headband style has been going on for quite a while [again]. It's really annoying now for some reason.

I liked it when people wanted to try something new, but now it just looks ridiculous after seeing 20 people wear it on the same day. It makes you look like you're trying too hard.

When I saw my older sister wearing it, I just shook my head at her. -___-

PUAH! def. think that going retro/hippie is getting back in style.

i can't stand colorful leggings, let alone plain leggings, and hardly legwarmers

hand bands are not too bad i think, but it depends on how you rock it

i think. its hard to pull off i think

and not everybody should do it because paris hilton does

but ehhhh

I think it depends on the person. There's this girl in my class who wears little skinny ones all the time, and it looks good on her. I think it's partly because she has these long bangs. But the pictures of all those celebs look really ... lol..

It looks stupid to be honest, when it sits in the middle of their forehead.

If it was sitting over the head, it'll look normal.

Yes,i agree with you.

I really like the first pic of one of the olsen twins. If you wear it that way,i think it's way better

Archived