[Telecinema 2009] Heaven's Postman 천국의 우편 배달&#4

bimini

Guest emotionalteaspoon22

Okay, now I am really excited about it!

I just found this on the DBSK thread posted by mayz, so, since nobody's posted it here, here it is:

YoungWoong Jaejoong casted in a Drama

TVXQ member, YoungWoong Jaejoong was casted in the drama "Postman of Heaven" which is being made into a drama and movie at the same time.

"Postman of Heaven" which YWJJ is appearing in is going to be produced by 'I'm Sorry I Love You' Lee Hyungmin PD and Writer Kitagawa Eriko who wrote "One Million Stars Falling from the Sky" staring Takuya Kimura. The drama is about a messenger who connects the Afterlife with the present world.

The producers said "This production will be shown in Korea as well as in Japan in theaters, TV and DVD so we are casting Hallyu Stars as the main leads" and explained YWJJ's casting.

Translation credits: sanbi

source: todaykorea.co.kr

credits: Soompi Forums

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't one of those full dramas with 16 episodes or longer. Korean Producers and Japanese Writers are getting together and producing something called "Telecinema." There will be 7 episodes each with a different story and Jaejoong will be coming out in the 1st episode. A TV version and movie version will be released, which will be 60 minutes and 120 minutes long respectively. There is no info on when this will air.

Thank goodness it's only one episode! I think that this is very good for Jae. He wont have to deal with insane filming schedules conflicting with DBSK's. WOOT!

It's good that he's only gonna be in the first episode. Cause his sister posted on her cyworld that she went to see him and that he looked sick. T_T Poor Jae. He's so tired. Hopefully they wont take on more than they can handle.

I cant wait for this! AND it's gonna be on DVD! Awseome. :) I'm so happy that he got the lead. It's a real honor. :D

Yay, Jaejoong!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

more news...

HAN HYOJOO & YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG CASTED

배우 한효주가 남성그룹 동방신기의 멤버 영웅재중이 출연하는 한일 합작 드라마 '천국의 우편배달부'에 캐스팅됐다.

'천국의 우편배달부'는 한일 합작 드라마로 일본 유명 드라마 '롱베케이션'의 작가 기타자와 에리코가 극본을 맡았고 KBS 2TV '미안하다 사랑한다', '눈의 여왕'의 이형민 PD가 연출을 맡았다.

이 드라마는 국내 뿐 아니라 일본에서도 가수로 큰 인기를 얻고 있는 영웅재중과 윤석호PD의 '봄의 왈츠'로 일본에서 유명세를 타고 있는 한효주가 동반 출연하면서 국내 뿐 아니라 일본 방송가의 관심도 집중시킨다.

영웅재중은 천국의 우편배달부로 가족이나 친구의 죽음을 맞이한 주변 사람들의 사연을 천국으로 올려 보내는 다소 엉뚱한 남성이다. 한효주는 영웅재중의 상대역으로 출연한다.

드라마 관계자는 "현재 출연 배우들의 대본 연습이 진행 중이며 본격적인 드라마 첫 촬영은 다음 달 초부터다"고 밝혔다.

credits: dnbn

Guest nalinna

XD XD

lol...............i can't wait to see it....~ jaejonng is a actor

so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was a first in TVXQ! ......~

Guest ldh-ldw lover

omg HHJ AND JAEJOONG! OHMO! NEVER EXPECTED HER! but if its her, I AM FINE:DDDD hahahahah:D typical fan girl here but i love han hyo joo! but shes older. but actually i was expecting a japanese girl? cause its supposed to be a collab?

Guest babymarzy07

oh wow!! id never expect these two to be in the same drama..

me too i thought it be a japanese costar..

but this is exciting..

hmmm.. i was not sure to check this out but now

it seems good.. ^^

Actually, jaejoong acted before. ROFL but he's an extra (as in the ones casted for backgrounds)

^^ so its not his debut :D

Anyways.. something I posted a while back in dongbang thread : Jaejoong and HyoJoo is #2 searchd XD

bgtdtl.png

245eh6u.jpg

26260ix.jpg

2r5vt6f.jpg

2enxoip.jpg

33afj9s.jpg

2mfdbvm.jpg

Credit : daum

Guest badstar

Since it's official that Jaejoong will be on this drama.

GOE;SS (Gods of the East Subbing Squad) is also officially claiming that we will sub the drama and all-related videos.

Guest wing834

OMG jae and Han Hyo Joo, they would make such a HOT couple~ i was worried who the female lead would b, as im a jae fan, i didnt want him to be prettier than the female lead~ but they r both pretty~ cant wait till it comes out~

YAY GOE;SS is subbing it!! thank you so much!

waa! i just noticed that NEWS!

waa! JAEJOONG and HAN HYO JOO?

yay! i'll definetely watch this!!

oh! thank you GOE;SS (Gods of the East Subbing Squad) for taking the DRAMA! :D

Since it's official that Jaejoong will be on this drama.

GOE;SS (Gods of the East Subbing Squad) is also officially claiming that we will sub the drama and all-related videos.

*nods*

- GOE;SS will be subbing Heaven's Postman -

We'll be translating from the ORIGINAL LANGUAGE, be it Korean/Japanese, to assure you guys of the quality of our subtitles.

Thank you very much for everyone's support (: ♥

OK. So it's only the first episode that has been officially announced of its casts. How about the other episodes??

To GOESS :: will you only sub the first episode since that's the only episode that JJ will appear?? Or until the drama ends?

To GOESS :: will you only sub the first episode since that's the only episode that JJ will appear?? Or until the drama ends?

GOE;SS will be working on the whole drama (: If we're going to sub one episode, then we might as well do them all ^^ But our admin said that if needed, we will collaborate with another team who also wants to work on this drama :lol:

^diana©/GOE;SS

oooh!!

okay! nice nice! aww.. i hope the drama could be a 16-episode drama then the JAEJOONG & HYOJOO would be the main cast! PPFFFTT!! :(

Guest EUNSHIHAE

JaeJoong with Han Hyo Joo!!! I'm soooo excited!!

cant seriously wait for this drama now :) she's such a beautiful

and talented actress! JaeJoong is lucky to make his drama acting

debut with her!

Archived