bimini

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookie&cream<3

TT~TT

i like han hyo joo and all...

but i hope there's no love scene in the drama..

hugging or holding hands can be an acception .. but other than that is a no no ><

:tears:

Dx JAEJOONG~~<3 T^T

i don't want him... the be with any girl @__@

Guest wing834

the poster looks cute :D especially the pic of them walking together~

the fanmade trailer is so good, its so well done~ cant wait until a realy one comes out :D

cookie&cream<3 lol~ im different to u, im a massive jae fan, but i cant wait until he has some skinship with a FEMALE artist, except from being just around men lol~ cant wait for their cute scenes, and the kiss scene :D but i bet it would only be like a peck lol~

Guest :.Blue.:

omg...Dang...Jaejoong...My HERO ...GAHHHH ...i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait >___< ....I love him so much...yay...YAYYYY ......i hope it come out soon....gosh im gettin all excited already...lol....

HP news translations

122508actingjaejoong.jpg

moreonphtwo.jpg

THAT KISS BETTER NOT BE AWKWARD!! *crosses fingers.

I hope HHJ knows that she's a professional actress and she shouldn't let rabid fangirls get in the way of her commitment to best do her job!!

Ughs.

On a side note... I like her name, lols. But it reminds me of sake, the Japanese alcoholic beverage.

& Is JJ's character Yu or Shin Jaejun? Because.. I am confused.

Guest wing834

i think jae's character is called yu in the japanese ver. and shin jaejun in the korean version :D

ahh.... so jae is comatised, but his spirit left his body~ god gave him an extra 1 week to live (i read it was 2 in fangirlmitz blog lol)~ hope he doesnt really die~

Whoa. Jaejoong is going into acting? I didn't find his acting all that great in VACATION... Hmm, maybe he's improved? ^ ^;;

I'll be looking forward to how this drama goes~ No high hopes though.

Guest bluenitesky

im scare this drama going to bring many anti fans to HJH but when is this drama coming out it already finish filming right ?

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

im scare this drama going to bring many anti fans to HJH but when is this drama coming out it already finish filming right ?

So far, JJ's fans seem to really like HHJ, so don't worry (I read that his fans bought food for the entire HP cast and crew). :)

Filming already ended on December 12th or 13th but I read that the drama won't be aired until May, so we'll have to wait a

very long time :(

Is this a full drama with many episodes? Or it's one of the shorter series?

I really like Han Hyo Joo, she's so pretty and she can act fairly okay, even though she still has a long way to go. I don't really know of Jaejoong and his acting skills, but in terms of chemistry, I'm actually rooting for them cause they look compatible and really cute together.

Guest happy kudasai

that's cool.

omg, i wanna see jaejoong in a drama!

i loved him in the banjun dramas.

so hilarious:]

& it's cool for him to branch out and do other stuff

besides performing.

but yeah, it would be pretty bad

if he became too tired out or something.

:[

win-lose situation, i guess.

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

Is this a full drama with many episodes? Or it's one of the shorter series?

I really like Han Hyo Joo, she's so pretty and she can act fairly okay, even though she still has a long way to go. I don't really know of Jaejoong and his acting skills, but in terms of chemistry, I'm actually rooting for them cause they look compatible and really cute together.

It's kind of hard to describe what kind of drama this is lol

I read that it's around 7 episodes (probably more) but each episode will have different characters and different stories.

The one with Jaejoong and Hyo Joo is called "Heaven's Postman" and it's going to be about 120 minutes long airing on SBS in Korea but in

Japan they're releasing it as a film.

I agree, based on the HP filming fancams, they have a lot of chemistry and good off screen chemistry often translates to good on screen chemistry too. :)

what is this drama about?

i can't believe jaejoong in a drama!

hope it'll be good :)

It's a love story of sorts. Jaejoong's character Yu is a comatose (I think that's the word) person who's spirit sends messages back and for between the dead and their living loved ones, but he can't be seen by anyone except Han Hyo JOo's character Saki, who lost a loved one and somehow Yu and Saki fall in lovel...something like that, I suck at summaries though lol

There's a new fanmade trailer of HP on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjmVuqZtggk

credit: uploader

Archived