[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

My favorite IU song is You and I. I’ve listened to both the korean and japanese version. Personally I like the korean version but IU with curly hair is quite cute in the japanese version. I do have a question which hopefully someone can answer. I know time travel is involved in the MTV but was IU going backward or forward in time? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bojun said:

My favorite IU song is You and I. I’ve listened to both the korean and japanese version. Personally I like the korean version but IU with curly hair is quite cute in the japanese version. I do have a question which hopefully someone can answer. I know time travel is involved in the MTV but was IU going backward or forward in time? Thanks in advance.

If I recall correctly, IU was going forward in time in You and I. 
@JosephLim and others, please correct me if I remembered it wrong. 

All, I am really happy to say that IU is #49 on the 100 Most Beautiful Woman of 2019!!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, GuppyFish said:

If I recall correctly, IU was going forward in time in You and I. 
@JosephLim and others, please correct me if I remembered it wrong. 

All, I am really happy to say that IU is #49 on the 100 Most Beautiful Woman of 2019!!

I somehow missed seeing IU was in the list. Surely her starring in Hotel Del Luna and her various dresses there contributed. She was like a barbie in that drama. 

On 2/3/2020 at 9:42 AM, Bojun said:

Forward as GuppyFish mention. You know you can always click on the SHOW MORE on the MV to read the official description of the video if you have no idea what is going on in the MV;)

• Like 2

Came by to shout out..

Jieunaaa...missed U:blush:

Listening to Dear name at last encores Soel love poem concert feel overwhelmed. Like we knew the moment remind of Us how brave and strong Jieun going trough that's hard event.

So many i need to write down , lately we watching some part of the world battle with epidemic which spread beyond a border and the  stake holder tried to combatan and found the vaccine to win over the disease,for Uaenas around the globe stay safe and obeying basics  self care to combatan the viruses, for C-Uaenas deeper  empathy and stay strong, wish in comings Month the situation get better.

In bright light we all Uaenas will get a bigger treat from our IUnim to fill our spirits to fueling our heart with new Song, new Ost after 9 years...gosh this the moment we waiting perhaps we will see Jieun in short Sweet drama or cameo would be big gift to quenching our thirsty to our the one and only Lee Jieun one of  Korea National Treasure :heart:

Congratulations to Leejigeum Ig@dwlrma to reach 12 Millions follower :thumbsup:

Have healthy and happy days Uaenas.

• Like 2

[TRANS] 200206 Singer Kim Su Yong expresses her desire to work with IU in a recent interview and radio program 

“I started making music after seeing IU-nim. If she were to sing my song, I don’t think I could live (survive)”

IU featured on the cover of atti magazine (Feb 2020 issue)
EQISEnJXsAIPBYx?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2