[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

[FANCAFE] 141021 From.IU - Hello! Good early morning! - 12:50pm

[FANCAFE] 141021 From.IU - Hello! Good early morning! - 12:50pm Feels good to have a schedule around Gwanghwamun on a rainy day like this~~~They say once this rain stops, it’ll really be autumn.It’ll get really cold. I wanted to give everyone some mental preparation! And leave a from.u message on Sunday, but I had such a busy schedule that I could only post today~! Many good things happened last week right? I kept telling myself let’s not get excited.. let’s not get excited.. but I couldn’t help myself for the past few days because I’m just so excitedddd!! Strictly speaking, although Sogyeokdong is Seo Taiji sunbaenim’s song, since IU’s name next to it, I felt happy to hear that it came in 1st place too.. We were like.. Congratulations, Seo Taiji sunbaenim! No, congratulations to you!! Nono, congratulations to you! Nonono, congratulations to you!! At Changwon, we exchanged congratulations and were dancing with joy upon hearing that it came in 1st place. I also went for Fly to the Sky sunbaenims’ concert, and the cheers were unexpectedly loud. Should I be excited or not…ㅠㅠ kekeke Anyway, Sogyeokdong will be a meaningful and thankful memory for me. Oh yes, this year.. I’m in really high spirits. There’s still a few more interesting things left for the year.. This year is really weird.. Am I going to use up all my fortune this year..? kekeAround this time last year, I cut my hair short and now my hair has gone below my shoulders. Going to grow my hair long and enter the beggar zone (Note: when one’s fringe is too long, it makes one look like a beggar)! I shan’t be tempted to cut it short again!!I’ll go for my schedule and be right back. (Note: Today was the 69th anniversary of Police Day.) Everyone have a good lunch and it’s going to rain, but don’t be too gloomy. Let’s have a good week!!! Bye! Translated by squishy with love

Feels good to have a schedule around Gwanghwamun on a rainy day like this~~~
They say once this rain stops, it’ll really be autumn.
It’ll get really cold. I wanted to give everyone some mental preparation! And leave a from.u message on Sunday, but I had such a busy schedule that I could only post today~! Many good things happened last week right? I kept telling myself let’s not get excited.. let’s not get excited.. but I couldn’t help myself for the past few days because I’m just so excitedddd!! Strictly speaking, although Sogyeokdong is Seo Taiji sunbaenim’s song, since IU’s name next to it, I felt happy to hear that it came in 1st place too.. We were like.. Congratulations, Seo Taiji sunbaenim! No, congratulations to you!! Nono, congratulations to you! Nonono, congratulations to you!! At Changwon, we exchanged congratulations and were dancing with joy upon hearing that it came in 1st place. I also went for Fly to the Sky sunbaenims’ concert, and the cheers were unexpectedly loud. Should I be excited or not…ㅠㅠ kekeke Anyway, Sogyeokdong will be a meaningful and thankful memory for me. Oh yes, this year.. I’m in really high spirits. There’s still a few more interesting things left for the year.. This year is really weird.. Am I going to use up all my fortune this year..? keke
Around this time last year, I cut my hair short and now my hair has gone below my shoulders. Going to grow my hair long and enter the beggar zone (Note: when one’s fringe is too long, it makes one look like a beggar)! I shan’t be tempted to cut it short again!!
I’ll go for my schedule and be right back. (Note: Today was the 69th anniversary of Police Day.) Everyone have a good lunch and it’s going to rain, but don’t be too gloomy. Let’s have a good week!!! Bye!

Translated by squishy with love

[FANCAFE] 141021 IU replies to fans on fancafe (Part 1) - 12:56pm

Cubelatte: Noona, you were damn pretty in Changwon…

tumblr_inline_ndsgg2l5SP1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: That photo is not x pretty, this photo is x pretty.

tumblr_inline_ndsgknvJov1qz9xe6.jpg

Cubelatte: Hah! I took photos of your rehearsal too. The reporters didn’t manage to take photos of it!

tumblr_inline_ndsgmgyz221qz9xe6.jpg

Baemal: Oh my ㅠㅠ But how did you injure your calf?

tumblr_inline_ndsgpsKdsK1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: I wore a pair of shoes that didn’t fit me well and jumped for joy.. keke

——————————————————

Bangbaedongchick: What do you mean by ‘good early morning’ in the title?
IU: According to my lifestyle pattern nowadays, it’s ‘good early morning’ for me now.

——————————————————

Dooldool: Noonim, could you get uaenas to stream ‘Friday’.. kekeke it’s going to fall off the charts ㅜㅜ..

tumblr_inline_ndsgvmwxhp1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: Just let it fall off then.. I did my best for this baby.

Fans: Noo… you can’t.. not yet..  can’t let it go even if I die (start singing 2am song).. 

——————————————————

Apple milk: Unni, can’t you give a spoiler for ‘Pianoforte’ (Note: Yoon Hyunsang’s new mini-album featuring a duet with IU)?
IU: What is ‘pianoforte’?
Applemilk: ..?!! You really don’t know???kekekeke

——————————————————

Arrowco: IU, do you prefer fruit jam or peanut butter?

IU: Strawberry jam on biscuits.

tumblr_inline_ndsh95hxRo1qz9xe6.jpg

——————————————————

Babybear: Put on coloured lenses…. *heart attack*…. when will you pierce….your ears…..
IU: *Heart-attack!!!*

tumblr_inline_ndshgoPfIm1qz9xe6.jpg

——————————————————

Jangyoolim: Unni, light sabres have 3 colours. What are they?
IU: Yellowwww
Jangyoolim: You got one right. Shall I tell you the other two?
Ggomtaengi: Green~
Jangyoolim: Wrong.

——————————————————

Bangbaedongchick: Will the duet be a heart thumping concept like ‘Friday’?
IU: A sweet couple song that will make your heart explode from the butterflies ^^ 

[FANCAFE] 141021 IU replies to fans on fancafe (Part 2) - 1:14pm

Bono: Could you upload just one more photo to give us a heart attack?

IU: Heart shatter

Bono: Omg. Scattered into pieces

————————————————

Mistershin: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The back of your head is pretty ㅠㅜ

IU: Chup da… 집에 ga ra 
(It’s cold… go home)

Mistershin: sil ta
(Don’t want.)

IU: si jib ga ra
(That’s too bad then.)

————————————————

Babybear: What shoes did you wear today???…. Wear those blue shoes in Korea too…

IU: Today’s hammer is a red hammer

Babybear: No other better weapon…
Why is the heel so high!!!!

————————————————

BuyandeatU: Are you really using this as a bag? Or were you using it as an accessory because it was Halloween?? Anyway I gave it to you last year, so you still have it… oh my….

IU: It’s my pouch. 

————————————————

BuyandeatU: It’s really good as a pouch, isn’t it? It’s a handmade pouch so it doesn’t harm the body.

IU: I think it’ll heal my arthritis.

Greenleaf: You’re still young. What arthritis….?! Don’t wear high heels too often ㅠㅠ

————————————————

Moonlight: You’re in a good mood today, so you’ll sing Good Day, right?
IU: Yes. I’ll sing Good Day specially today.

————————————————

Giantpotato: Since it’s lunchtime, how about a food picture battle? Cake♥

IU: Ramen!

————————————————

SeungLi: Bongneunim… You said I ran a lot and gave me bread…ㅠ
(Note: IU gave fans bread through the car window.)

IU: That was supposed to be hunter (Note: his real name is 한터) oppa and my breakfast.. We gave you our breakfast..

Moonlight: ㅜ.ㅜ Ah… It was supposed to be your breakfast…

SeungLi: Ah oh my.. Please take it back then..ㅠㅠ….
Sorry. What to do ㅠㅠ… Tell 한터-nim I’m sorry too ㅠ…

FriendlySoah-ssi: Take care of your own health. We know you love your fans, but if you give your share to us too, we’ll get upset.

[FANCAFE] 141021 IU replies to fans on fancafe (Part 3) - 1:48pm

(Warning: Make sure you’ve had something to eat before you scroll down)

Mydaughterseoyangie: Give us a spoiler from your new song.. Will I get scolded again? Hehehe
IU: Shall♥?we♥?become♥?that♥?kind♥?of^♥?relationship♥?

——————————————-

BuyandeatU: I want to eat tofu kimchi, tofu kimchi…
It’s raining so I want to eat tofu kimchi…
Don’t you like tofu kimchi?
Tofu kimchi tofu kimchi tofu kimchi.

tumblr_inline_ndsmoa4fwG1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: Octopus bibimbap octopus octopus bibimbap bibimbap octopus bibimbap octopus

tumblr_inline_ndsmqufhBL1qz9xe6.jpg

——————————————-

Conceptman: In preparation for a day like this.. I collected a lot of photos… heh

tumblr_inline_ndsmv6iqQZ1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: Did you think all I did was play?

tumblr_inline_ndsmvug1QW1qz9xe6.jpg

Conceptman: Pork slices I had at 4am

tumblr_inline_ndsmzvCLiA1qz9xe6.jpg

U: Countering your pork with my pork

tumblr_inline_ndsn0v0BNN1qz9xe6.jpg

——————————————-

Arrowco: Sojeokdoo is yummy… I went twice…. Sojeokdoo Sogyeokdong Sogyeokdong Sojeokdoo they sound similar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋㅋ

tumblr_inline_ndsn7q6F9U1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: Oklumong is yummy too. (Note: There’s one at Hongdae.)

——————————————-

Alwaysthrilled: Should I get a Cheese Whopper or Shanghai Spicy?

IU: Quattro cheese whopper!! (Note: This is BK’s quattro cheese whopper.)

——————————————-

Ggomtaengi: Why is hospital food so bland?
IU: Not my fault..ㅜㅜ

——————————————-

Babybear: I’m… going to see the dentist now. It’s scary…

IU: I’m going to the dentist now too!!!

Babybear: Don’t tag along!!

Conceptman: Why are you going to the dentist…?!!!!

IU: Wisdom toothㅠㅠ

——————————————-

ByStarlight: Marshmallows! Even if you want to play with IU in the comments, don’t wallpaper the whole page with your comments.. I don’t have a loud voice, but IU-unni prefers to reply to sincere comments rather than wallpaper comments or comments to induce replies. IU-unni, please don’t keep replying to same people.

IU: Ok!! ㅇㅅㅇ!!

(Note: Lol to be honest I think most of the stuff above was trying to induce her to reply and she did take the bait so.. kekeke)

——————————————-

Applemilk: But are you pulling out all your wisdom teeth?
IU: They say you don’t necessarily have to pull them all out if it doesn’t hurt, but I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to have it extracted in a moment..

——————————————-

Babybear: Is your wisdom tooth crooked?

IU: Yes yes yes they’re all out but they’re all crooked. It’s maddening.

——————————————-

FriendlySoah-ssi: If you went to the dentist… Have you already finished work then? ㅠㅠ When will I be able to see you again?

IU: Yes. I’ve finished my work for today.

——————————————-

Slipperyteul: Do you still like to eat mint choc?

IU: Yep! That green tea chocolate.. forest something tastes really good!

Fans: Chocolate tree forest!

Roisa: It’s just green tea and chocolate mixed together, but strangely, it tastes good…

FriendlySoah-ssi: Went to buy one right away

tumblr_inline_ndsolvH2E91qz9xe6.jpg

——————————————-

Applemilk: Did you read “The Big Bully’s Size” (Note: A webtoon about a 190cm tall guy who goes to the hospital to reduce his size, but his powers reduce as a result) the other week? He’s going to cause some trouble soon!! keke but if he becomes bigger again…

IU: As he has become a bigger person than his previous self, I don’t think his height will return again.. Just my own cautious guess.

——————————————-

sweetpotato: I’m going on an excursion next week and plan to showcase a talent of mine… What shall I do…?ㅠ

IU: You! And I! Are linked!

[FANCAFE] 141023 Hello! - 1:55am

[FANCAFE] 141023 Hello! - 1:55am  My activities for October has come to an end!!! Tomorrow I’m going to extract my wisdom tooth… I won’t be able to eat for awhile after tomorrow, so I’m eating lots now…Ahh October was tiring…. Goodnight, everyone  Translated by squishy with love

My activities for October has come to an end!!!
Tomorrow I’m going to extract my wisdom tooth…
I won’t be able to eat for awhile after tomorrow, so I’m eating lots now…Ahh October was tiring….
Goodnight, everyone

[FANCAFE] 141023 IU replies to fans’ comments on fancafe (Part 1) - 1:57am

Fan: Don’t eat sweet stuff at night or you’ll gain weight
IU: I can’t eat starting from tomorrow
Fan: In that case, eat a lot.

Fan: I voted really hard for the SIA.. But now that you’re extracting (your wisdom tooth)… I doubt you’ll be attending the awards ceremony…
IU: Not going out..ㅠㅠ

Moonlight: The news about you attending the university festival event at the end of the month is not true right?
IU: Yup. I’m resting on that day.
Moonlight: Thank you. Have a good rest.

SeungLi: Since you’re not attending SIA or going for university festivals, will we not be able to see you anymore in October?
IU: Yes, today marks the end of my October schedule.

Babybear: Yoon Hyunsang is releasing the new song on the 31st though, aren’t you going to perform the duet on MuBank?
IU: No, I’ll start performing from MuCore.

언니왔다: Show off Hyunsang-gun for us~
IU: Hyunsang’s cheeks are song pockets.

Fan: Jingjjang, if you get into Top 10 for Melon Music Awards, will you be coming?? I thought you would and was going to get my ticket..
IU: I’ll be going for that.

Fan: I’m going to be first. Now that you’ve eaten your fill of sweet stuff, you MUST brush your teeth before you sleep.
IU: Ah what a bother..

[FANCAFE] 141023 IU replies to fans’ comments on fancafe (Part 2) - 2:46am

언니왔다: So that’s why your face looks puffy recently….
IU: Once I extract my wisdom tooth, everything will be fine..

Babybear: Then what about the SBS End-of-year Awards Ceremony? KBS? MBC’s too???
IU: I don’t have any songs I promoted though..
Mistershin: You didn’t promote any songs, but your online releases were all-kills.. online release ‘gangster’.

Mistershin: What are you going to do during the rest of October?? Prepare for your upcoming activities?
IU: Contemplation.

Babybear: There’s ‘Friday’.
IU: That was last year’s song.
Babybear: ….Isn’t it included?

SeungLi: Contemplation? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Recite a poem for us ㅋㅋㅋ
IU:
You, whom I loved so much
I won’t be able to forget you for the rest of my life
I didn’t think I would get a chance to love all my life
but alone I constantly thought about it

Well then, the lovely you
ever so lovely

Givemeyourhair: If you’ll start promoting on 1st November on Mucore, then will you be on Inkigayo on 2nd November too? I need to work, so I have to decide when to have my day off.
IU: Yep, bingo.

Mistershin: What schedule do you have today?
IU: Calendar

tumblr_inline_ndw2e1BieX1qz9xe6.jpg

SeungLi: Omg noona… oh my… seems like you’re releasing a calendar for next year! Already having a photoshoot for it…
IU: Yep it’s for that calendar. The photos this time.. Oohh

Marshmelloww: What movies did you watch recently??
IU: The King of Jokgu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[FANCAFE] 141023 IU replies to fans’ comments on fancafe (Part 3) - 3:03.am

Mistershin: Seems like you’re much more confident in wearing such clothes after I came back from military service.. b
IU: You can never tell what someone will become.

Mistershin: 야;;으ㅜㅠㅜ키ㅏ카이라머리; (unintelligible noises keke)

Alwaysthrilled: What you listening to recently… no what are you listening to right now?!!
IU: Music recommendation

Alwaysthrilled: I’ve already listened to that a lot though kekeke
Marshmalloww: Ah! I tried listening to that song too.
IU: In that case..

(Kim Mokin - Strained Table)

Redbadge: Jingjjang, did you brush your teeth after eating the chocolate biscuits? You didn’t??
IU: I didn’t.
Redbadge: !!! If you don’t brush your teeth before going to the dentist, he’ll make it painful for you..

Femaleotaku: Recommend a movie to watch after school.
IU: King of Jokgu!!!!!!

Arrowco: Exams don’t seem to be important.
IU: They are.

Bono: Let me recommend to you the webtoon ‘송곳 (Awl)’.
IU: It’s ‘전자오락수호대 (Guardians of the Video Game)’ for me.

Abo: Do you watch movies or read books more often? Is it books~?
IU: Recently, it’s neither hehe.
Abo: Wasn’t that a book at the top of your picture (in the from.iu post)?

Mistershin: I’m feeling really embarrassed right now…
IU: Why? Don’t be embarrassed about your past.

Buyandeatyoo: Recently, I’m preparing for what I’ve wanted to do. Will I be able to do well? (LOL does this fan think IU is a fortune teller)
IU: It’s going to have faith in something without basis in life.

Staff_Loti: Give a word of encouragement to the fans that are watching this silently but have exams to go for tomorrow.. Actually, I’m one of those fans too.. ke.. Sleepy
IU: You guys are smart, so you’ll do fine~keke This won’t be the last time we’re playing by replying to each others’ comments.

Dooldool: ‘미술사 (Magician)’ is a good webtoon..!! Every Thursday..!! Are you reading it? Recommend others too hehe..
IU: ‘노점묵시록 (Street Stall)’, ‘일진의 크기 (Height of Him)’ and 전자오락수호대 (Guardians of the Video Game)’

[FANCAFE] 141023 IU replies to fans’ comments on fancafe (Part 4) - 3:33am

IU: Releasing two photos seems like too much.. but there are still lots more…heh goodnight. Do well for your exams tomorrow~ Mistershin, don’t you think life is uncertain? I’m glad you’re back keke Goodnight everyone bye~~

tumblr_inline_ndw5bzcCWC1qz9xe6.jpg

Jungmeongmung: Have you extracted your wisdom tooth yetㅜㅜ? I’m worriedㅜㅜ
IU: I just got an anesthetic. My hands are trembling a little keke

Mistershin: And you’re still replying while having your tooth extracted ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅜ Hope it’s not too painful.
IU: Uwhoaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I’m scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bono: Is it out yet? Does it hurt a lot?..
IU: It’s out~~~~>.<

[FANCAFE] 141023 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 5) - 11:23pm

Mydaughterseoyoungie: Jieunjjang~~ Please reply!! You’re still alive and well right???
IU: Reporting my existence.

Jjonggeon: Did you have something to eat?
IU: I’m not really hungry.. I can’t feel anything..

Nadari: The best chance to lose weight!
IU: keke indeed I feel motivated to go on a diet!

Redbadge: Jingjjang your cheeks became puffy right..ㅜㅜ they’ll be back to tjeir original state soon right??kekeke
IU: It’s not as bad as I thought. Didn’t really become puffy. The pain is going away as well now. Thanks fo all your concern~~Goodnight

tumblr_inline_ndx78sqo8a1qz9xe6.jpg

[FANCAFE] 141024 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 6) - 2:09pm

Fan: Noona are you awake yet? It’s not hurting anymore now right?
IU: No, it’s not~~!!

Fan: That’s a relief~^^ But have you finished your treatment? Or do you have to go back to extract more?
IU: Yes, they’re all coming out, so I’m going to get them extracted one by one.

Fan: Can you eat anything you want now?
IU: Yes, as long as it’s not too hot or too spicy, ir or too salty or too hard to chew, then I guess it’s okay..?

Fan: Then, what are you going to eat? Have you thought about it yet? keke
IU: I had a craving just now and popped an Ace cracker in my mouth… It’s hard to chew …kekeke

Fan: ㅠㅠI took part in a dodge ball competition today but we lostㅠㅠㅠㅠ
IU: Ah dodge ball dodge ball. I haven’t played that in awhile~~ I’m really terrible at it keke

Fan: Bread!!! You can eat bread kekeke although it’s probably poison if you’re trying to go on a diet.. It’s soft and not hot or spicy or salty…
IU: Bread is the poison of poisons.

Fan: It wasn’t painful either when you received treatment?
IU: It wasn’t painful at all at the dentist. It only started hurting when I got home.

Fan: Jingjjang then what about rice? kekeke it’s also soft and not spicy or hot or salty kekeke
IU: Eat rice without any sse doshes..? ㅠㅠ

source:IU-jjang.tumblr.com

[FANCAFE] 141024 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 7) - 4:18pm

Fan: But did you get the gap stitched up???? Rice grains must be like stones to you..hmm..
IU: Yes, they said the stitching can be removed next week. Maybe I should just eat ice-cream keke

Fan: Are you still having no appetite?
IU: That was the case yesterday, but today I have an explosive appetite..!!!

Fan: I’ll be by your side forever! I really liked this song though ㅠㅜㅠㅜ 
IU: But then Yoon Hyunsang’s version was much better, so I gave it up..

Fan: What do you feel like eating right now?
IU: I usually don’t really care much for pizza, but why is pizza looking so tempting today.. Oh why..
Fan: Is it moving?
-insert spinning pizza gif-

Fan: Try holding your jaw and moving it up and down.
IU: Why?
Fan: You said you had trouble chewing…………….

Fan: That’s a relief~~ Sigh is there still nothing you can eat?
IU: I’m eating ice cream right now. Tastes delicious.

Fan: Unni ㅠㅠ How painful was it…??
IU: So painful that I thought to myself, “why is something like this happening to me..?”

Fan: Any more recent movie recommendations!!!???
IU: No. King of Jokgu!!
IU: Go watch King of Jokgu~

Fan: Those who got their wisdoom teeth extracted all feel the same way kekekekeke Ah it’s hilarious
IU: If you really went through it, you won’t be able to laugh….
Fan: I have no wisdom ke teeth ke
IU: Uh… hmph…

Fan: Unni, my caller ringtone is “Your Meaning” right now, recommend something for me to change it to!!!
IU: If you bear with it a bit more and wait until 31st Oct, “When” will be out and let’s change it then!!
Fan: Alright!! I’ll change it to that then! Worries resolved

Fan: Wisdom tooth reminds me of the song “My First Wisdom Tooth/Rum Pum Pum Pum” (of course, I thought of unni’s ‘Wisdom Tooth’ as well)
IU: It was like this or like that, there is so much talk but you can never know until you experience it ㅜㅠㅜㅜ (Note: f(x)’s Rum Pum Pum Pum lyrics)

Fan: Yoon Hyunsang’s voice is really clear and boyish, do you agree?
IU: He’s totally clearsky (Note: clear + husky).

Fan: Which one is prettier? I’ve been thinking about this for the past 2 days, it’s frustrating.
tumblr_inline_ndy6novilm1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: The girl in the picture on the right side looks like you, so I choose that one.

Fan: Not too long ago, you just said you couldn’t eat and now you’re having ice-cream? kekeke
IU: ‘If you don’t have teeth, use your gums’.. I thought that was just an idiom, but I’m really umul-umul chewing with my gums right now.

Fan: Did you throw away your wisdom tooth?
IU: No, they didn’t give it back to me though?
Fan: You can use it as an implant in future or keep it as a souvenir(?)
Other fan: The dental clinic must have decided to keep it as a souvenir keke

Fan: Unni, I feel like having fish bread, but I can’t be bothered to go buy it ㅠㅠ 
IU: Are they already selling fish bread? (Note: A popular cold weather snack. It looks like this.)
Fan: There’s fish bread with custard cream too!

Fan: They say if this is shaking a lot, that means you’re really stressed…

tumblr_inline_ndy77fLcLA1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: But I’m not sure what’s considered ‘shaking a lot’…
Other fan: If you stare at one spot, it won’t shake anymore kekeke
IU: No, but it’s shaking a little for me.. You must really not be stressed at all then.. keke

Fan: You said you felt like eating pizza right..
tumblr_inline_ndy7byvguz1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: Where did you get this?

[FANCAFE] 141024 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 8) - 4:53pm

Fan: Going to the market to buy the first tangerines for the year.
IU: There are really lots of tangerines, apples, persimmons, peaches and other delicious stuff recently~~

Fan: What are you doing right now? keke
IU: I’m picking a pizza keke cos you guys keep posting photos of pizzas
Fan: Are you just going to look at it? kekeke or eat it with your gums?

Fan: Where do you like to order your pizzas from??
IU: I don’t usually eat pizza, so I’m not sure which restaurant is good. Could you recommend one that’s filled with lots of stuff?
Fan: Gyochon chicken!
Fan: Domino Pizza
Fan: Pizza Hut hut hut!

Fan: Why not chicken though..?? kekeke
IU: Chicken is a crispy + spicy salty + hot combo though..? Anyway chicken is hard to chew. I think I can manage pizza though..

Fan: Rather than pizza, you should get fries instead!

IU: Eyy.. What are you talking about?

Fan: Chicken instead of pizza..

Fan: No, that looks like fries to me.
IU: Eyy.. Why do you guys keep doing this?

Fan: I haven’t eaten for 17 hours.. I think I’m going to faint from hunger..
IU: Because you’ve been too busy? Or are you on a diet?
Fan: I didn’t get to eat lunch and left the house.. sniffㅋㅋㅋ

Fan: Do you have to go back to remove the stitching? I’ve never done it before… so just wondering.
IU: I’ve got to go next week. 

Fan: Unni, I had this in Hongdae. It’s totally delicious ♥♡♥♡ Ah I wanna eat fish bread..

IU: Uwah!! ㅋㅋ

Fan: Baby tummy

IU: It’s muscle, I’m serious.

Fan: If you want something filled with lots of stuff, Chicago Pizza is good.. They deliver

IU: Uwahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan: Jingjjang, was this the last meat dish you ate before you had your wisdom tooth extracted? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(The Oroom Dining Signature Wellington Beef that IU, who hasn’t visited in awhile, likes)

IU: Oh ㅋㅋㅋ You’re right. I had that the night before I got my tooth extracted ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: High class dining whoa
Fan: Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Your last supper was meat indeedㅋㅋㅋ

Mistershin: My pants don’t fit, so I’m buying new ones now. Should I get cotton pants or jeans..?
Fan1: Suspenders.
Fan2: Jeans.
IU: Flared pants
Mistershin: I’m in the fitting room, but they’re stuck at my calves and not going down… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan2: If it sticks to your calves, that’s hot pants.
Fan3: ‘Safetybar of course’ (Same pronunciation as ‘safe pants’)
IU: In winter, you should wear ‘hot dog of course’ (Same pronunciation as ‘hot pants’).

[FANCAFE] 141024 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 9) - 5:17pm

Fan: I’m having a really difficult time recently, unni if you post a selca, I think I’ll be motivated to carry on..ㅎㅎㅎ
IU: Alright then! This photo isn’t edited.
tumblr_inline_ndy9tbPevn1qz9xe6.jpg

Fan: Jingjjang, did you order a pizza?
IU: No I didn’t… I just laid down.

Fan: Seems to be swelling more than last nightㅠㅜ Although it seems to be less painful than last night.
IU: They say it will swell even more tomorrow though.

Fan: It looks worse than beforeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You’re really okay right????ㅠㅠ
IU: ㅋㅋㅋ Yes, it really doesn’t hurt anymore now. It’s just swelling.

Fan: Eh….? Why did you just lie down….? Sorry I wasn’t able to give you a better recommendation…
IU: I went to search, but the one you mentioned isn’t in Bangbae-dong..

Fan: Is your wisdom tooth really heart-shaped though??
IU: I don’t think so..

Fan: Hyunsang’s songs are all original compositions? Since there are two title songs.. I thought you would be involved in one.. If you’re strongly recommending the album, should I preorder it then? Would you recommend it for guy?
IU: All the songs and lyrics are by Yoon Hyunsang. I think girls would like it better, but for some reason, I feel like it would suit the taste of IU fans.

SeungLi: Ah did you take that picture after the one you posted yesterday? For a moment, I thought you took that right after you had your tooth extracted… Apply lots of ice packs ㅠ.ㅠ
IU: No, I took this photo this morning. Applying ice packs is too troublesome..

Fan: Aren’t you going to tell us why you switched to iPhone? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Or was there no particular reason at all? ㅋㅋ
IU: Chipmunk manager and I decided to change our phones, but then he changed his phone to yet another oneㅋㅋ

Fan: Did you exchange phones with chipmunk manager or buy a new one?? The fans had different interpretations of what you meant.
IU: ㅋㅋ We exchanged phones.

Fan: Really???? Ohhh… I verified that the pizza shop had an outlet in Bangbae before I recommended it to you though….Sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m wrong… Did it close down?
tumblr_inline_ndybbgCbfc1qz9xe6.png

IU: It didn’t appear here.. keke Oh there is!! In that case, recommend one for me.

tumblr_inline_ndybgfHwvK1qz9xe6.jpg

Fan: Pizza Alvolo’s Shoulder Pizza is the besttt
tumblr_inline_ndybidAKoP1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: The pizza looks greedyㅋㅋㅋ

Fan: The shrimp hot chicken pizza is totally delicious… But what if you order it and don’t like it..ㅠㅠ In that case you may go ahead and whack me.. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m totally terrible with decisions!!!!
IU: Sorry, I thought you weren’t going to reply and ordered the shoulder pizza..

Fan: That shoulder pizza above is famous too. It really looks greedy… Just eat the pizza that looks like me.
IU: I’m greedy.

IU: I’m digging in!

tumblr_inline_ndybyztOte1qz9xe6.jpg

Fan: How is it? Are you okay eating it?
IU: I ate this much.

tumblr_inline_ndyc0wW88h1qz9xe6.jpg

Fan: You finished eating? Are you satisfied now?
IU: Eating it makes me feel like doing the shoulder dance.

Fan: You should have beer with pizza!!!!
IU: They said I can’t drink alcohol after having my tooth extracted. Definite definite no-no.

Fan: Which would you choose? Soft peach vs hard peach? Or do you like them both? What’s your style?
IU: Nowadays, I eat soft peaches!

Fan: But did you cut them into squares with a knife… to eat? ㅋㅋㅋ
IU: No, it was already cut this way when it arrivedㅋㅋ

note: she seems wore same sweater like this:

jngd.jpg tumblr_inline_ndy9tbPevn1qz9xe6.jpg

Hahaha. IU is so funny. That pizza looked so delicious though!! I want to try it too!! The conversation about the pants really made me laugh. Ahh... I hope her swelling goes down soon and that she takes a good rest for the rest of the month.

awww poor IU..wisdom tooth extraction is really bothersome. had mine extracted a few years back because it was impacted, meaning instead of growing upright like normal teeth, it's lying sideway the gum. I remember the dentist was struggling to get it out lol.

Lucky are those people who's wisdom teeth are normal :)

Oh guys! I'm trying to compile a list of dramas that have used IU's songs as BGM. Can you help me out? So far, I can only recall (and been told) Fated to Love You, Surplus Princess, Discovery of Love, It's Okay That's Love, and My Secret Hotel. What are some other ones? Thanks for the help! :D