[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@meahri66, ANI.... ANI... it was perfect! Uanea's to the battle with class and style, kumawo and hugs :)>- 

@airbening, what you contribute is very much appreciated, I love the way you look at things ..POV.... and I love your passion, don't stop E V E R !!!

Guys, I know we want to defend IU as much as possible against bashers and haters, but please remember there is a fine line between defending with a vengeance and defending with eloquence. We want to make sure to set positive examples to other Uaenas and to also prove our maturity as Uaenas so that those bashers can't use negative attitude of IU's fans against her.

I know that none of you have done that, but I thought it needed to be said in case bashers decide to retaliate and also for any lurkers who are reading all of our posts. Sometimes, we need to be the better person by saying what needs to be said as politely as possible and then moving on because haters will be haters and no amount of what you say can change their opinion.

Even during these trying, difficult, and frustrating times, let's remain mature and calm - the exact behavior that IU exudes when facing these situations. :D

thank you everyone..IU is talented girl, haters only hate people they can't have or the people they can't be.let's focused to this...

List of Awards received by IU (updated 24 oct)

Awards

Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism : Outstanding Newcomer Album of the Month (November) [EP Lost and Found]

48th Cyworld Digital Music Awards : Song Of The Month (June) [Nagging]
17th Republic of Korea Entertainment Arts Awards : New Generation Singer Award
11th Korea Visual Arts Festival : Photogenic Award
25th Golden Disk Awards : Digital Music Bonsang
2nd Melon Music Awards : 2010 TOP 10
2010 SBS Entertainment Awards : Variety New Star Award
54th Cyworld Digital Music Awards : Song Of The Month (December) [Good Day]

20th Seoul Music Awards : Bonsang, Best Digital Album (REAL)
5th Mnet 20's Choice Awards : Hot CF Star
2011 Korea Advertising Association Awards : Good Model Award
4th Style Icon Awards : Bonsang
3rd Melon Music Awards : 2011 Top 10, Song of the Year [Good Day]
13th Mnet Asian Music Awards : Best Vocal Performance Solo
66th Cyworld Digital Music Awards : Song of the Month (December) [You and I], Best Top Seller Artist

7th Asia Model Festival Awards : BBF Pop Singer Award
21st Seoul Music Awards : Bonsang, Best Album [Last Fantasy]
9th TVCF Award 2011 : Model of the Year
2011 All K-pop Awards : Best Female Solo Artist
2011 Digital Music Awards : Artist of the Year
1st Gaon Chart Kpop Awards : Singer of the Year Award (February, December)
9th Korean Music Awards : Female Artist of the Year (Voted by netizens), Best Pop for Song Category [Good Day], Best Song of the Year Award [Good Day]
24th Korean PD Awards : Singer Award
14th Mnet Asian Music Awards : Best Female Artist [You and I]
4th Melon Music Awards : 2012 Top 10 Artists
Cyworld Digital Music Awards : Song Of The Month (May) [Peach]
Nickelodeon’s 2012 Korea’s Kids Choice Awards : Best Female Singer

Korean Entertainment 10th Anniversary Awards In Japan : Best Female Solo Singer
27th Japan Gold Disk Awards : Best 3 New Artists (Asia)

Music Shows

Nagging
  • June 25th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
  • June 27th - SBS 'Inkigayo' Mutizen Song
  • July 2nd - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
    Good Day
  • Dec 19th - SBS 'Inkigayo' Mutizen Song
  • Dec 23rd - Mnet 'M Countdown' #1
  • Dec 24th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
  • Dec 26th - SBS 'Inkigayo' Mutizen Song
  • Dec 31st - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1

Good Day
  • Jan 2nd - SBS 'Inkigayo' Mutizen Song (Triple Crown)
  • Jan 7th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1 (3rd consecutive win)
  • Dec 23rd - KBS 'Music Bank' Year End K-Chart #1
    You and I
  • Dec 9th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
  • Dec 16th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
  • Dec 18th - SBS 'Inkigayo' Mutizen Song
  • Dec 23rd - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
  • Dec 25th - SBS 'Inkigayo' Mutizen Song
  • Dec 30th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1

You and I
  • Jan 1st - SBS 'Inkigayo' Mutizen Song (Triple Crown)
  • Jan 6th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
  • Jan 12th - JTBC 'Music on Top' Music on Top
  • Jan 13th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1 (6th consecutive win)2013

The Red Shoes
  • Oct 16th - MBC Music 'Show Champion' (Champion song)
  • Oct 17th - Mnet 'M Countdown' #1
  • Oct 18th - KBS 'Music Bank' K-Chart #1
  • Oct 19th - MBC 'Show Music Core' #1
  • Oct 20th - SBS 'Inkigayo' #1
  • Oct 24th - Mnet 'M Countdown' #1
    Credit: weheartiu

Guest Tran Thuy

Thank you so much @mumfu @meahri66 @airbeing @9jill9 @everyone

I blame myself when I can't defend IU by myself, my word cuz' my english is just enough to understand and communicate :((

Your strongly word is the best way to stop the hater or who can't reach the right infomation...

Hope at least in SK, reasonable netizens will understand the case....

@mumfu @Germanic

I'm not sure I understand @Germanic's question well. Regarding to which field you were talking about? Anyway, for me this humble, talented, and young lady has never been overrated. On the other hand she has been underrated in term of her acting. As an idol actress, she's underrated all the timw by netizens and medias. I'm sure if she debuted originally from acting, she would have got the better rates.

Lee Jieunie~~ I'm amazed every time I see you and your work. You are well-rounded entertainer. I can't help smiling every time I see you. KekeRepost from JoU

Eng said: @mumfu @Germanic I'm not sure I understand @Germanic's question well. Regarding to which field you were talking about? Anyway, for me this humble, talented, and young lady has never been overrated. On the other hand she has been underrated in term of her acting. As an idol actress, she's underrated all the timw by netizens and medias. I'm sure if she debuted originally from acting, she would have got the better rates. Lee Jieunie~~ I'm amazed every time I see you and your work. You are well-rounded entertainer. I can't help smiling every time I see you. KekeRepost from JoU

Rose said: Thank you so much @mumfu @meahri66 @airbeing @9jill9 @everyone I blame myself when I can't defend IU by myself, my word cuz' my english is just enough to understand and communicate :(( Your strongly word is the best way to stop the hater or who can't reach the right infomation... Hope at least in SK, reasonable netizens will understand the case....

I knew that Uaenas were kind, creative, intelligent, and unselfish and in light of this current issue, I also realize how eloquent and gracious you guys really are. Never relying on immature name-calling, profanity, or irrationality to prove your point. Choosing to handle this situation with integrity and finesse. The sanest fandom in kpop.

Annyeong @HelloLily, @amiliyana90 - kumawo for your support and kind words.  We Uaena's here at Soompi endeavour to counteract groundless accusations with reason and positivity, to conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of uri IU and to follow her lead.  Uaena's FIGHTING!!!

[ENG SUB] 131023 SBS One Night of TV Entertainment - IU Interview - 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16heo5_eng-sub-131023-sbs-one-night-of-tv-entertainment-iu-interview_people#.UmzpLidvf1U.twitter via @DailymotionUSA
Cr. IU jjang @Squishy

IU performed at Inkigayo today. She was singing with ear mic today as she promised to Uaenas at the showcase. This is really cool and she was beautiful today. :D
131027 IU - The Red Shoes @ Inkigayo: 

via @youtube

AN IDLE & EMPTY MIND IS THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND

I'm sorry if i don't have much finesse with my words, but i still stand by my opinion that these haters are a bunch of COWARDS who expresses their complaints hiding behind their computers and usernames. Why don't they all show their faces in front of the media, or make videos of themselves while mouthing all this hate - let's see if they'll find the balls to do that.

To which category or profile do they belong anyway?

1) from the camp of that cowardly, aging idol, that they think was wronged by that twitter incident

2) a bunch of anti-social loonies, with such low self-esteem, no friends, no social life, sad and lonely and it's only thru the internet that they have this imagined superiority and power.

3) a bunch of morons and airheads who are either bums or out-of-work, idle, full on envy and have so much time in their hand.

4) sick in the head, actuations such as this is actually a psychological sickness.

The hater are writhing in great envy because of IU's winning streak.

It's advisable THAT THEY SEEK PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP, they better learn to do something productive with their time and life rather than being obsessed 24/7 with finding fault in IU.

Because no matter how much ranting they do, at the end of the day, they will all still be the same bunch of bitter LOSERS who filled their lives with negativity.

I listened to that Nekta song, and for me it's not the same with IU's song.

And above all this, i think the ONLY group that has the right and authority to voice out their comments would be Nekta (Nathalie Schäfer &Gyso Hilger), and their composer.

And has their been any official statement from them?