[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@9jill9

Forgive me for being nosy. What do you do for a living that you're able to lurk during work? :)

I'm telecommuting today so no one can see I've got both my laptops open -- work and personal.  I figured I would lurk while working, but I haven't gotten too far with work so much today. Have to remedy that soon, but am fighting the desire to work on some JoU projects.

JoU fever sometimes has that effect, but I've been burning the candle a lot at work, so I'm a bit burnt out...hence my wanting to spend some time working on something fun.

meahri66 said:

@9jill9

Forgive me for being nosy. What do you do for a living that you're able to lurk during work? :)

I'm telecommuting today so no one can see I've got both my laptops open -- work and personal.  I figured I would lurk while working, but I haven't gotten too far with work so much today. Have to remedy that soon, but am fighting the desire to work on some JoU projects.

JoU fever sometimes has that effect, but I've been burning the candle a lot at work, so I'm a bit burnt out...hence my wanting to spend some time working on something fun.

@akinahana89
I remember you mentioning SS501 so here's a link to Seo Young Saeng's first (and maybe final) performance for his new song.  It sounds really good

ha ha ha IU tugging at the trophy against 4 guys lol.

At this music awards, i feel, every time IU wins its like Shinee wins too, when Shinee wins, it feels like IU wins too. its a win-win both ways, they are so adorable, im glad theyre good friends.

:x