[we Got Married] Marco And Son Dambi [killer Couple]

Guest jinjin<3

Guest mr.pokie

OMG they are so gonna stay

seriously they like get along so freakin well<333

i love marco lee lol "my wife killer" "my wife killer"

lol she is a killer

i'm happy because Dambi just release her new mini album

so maybe Marco & SonDambi special stage?

lol<333

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamtigerluv

I love this couple so much.

Dambi is like... confused with him which is hilarious.

Marco is so cute and sweet.

When I was in a chat, there were some people hating on him because they didn't understand.

I'm glad there are more people that understand here.

Es bueno que WGM puso un hispano (la cultura) en el programa. I'm so bias XD

Guest Jessica Nguyen

ahh, i love this couple. THough I didn't really know either of them, I saw the show and thought at first "who are they" and almost skipped their part, but decided to keep watching! LOVE THEM though!!! awesome cute couple!

**Whoa, topped a page!! :)**

i almost skipped their part too! i was like...i'll just watch them anyways. cause that thing that guy is riding is so cool.

they were so hilarious. when i saw marco. i really just instantly expected him to be like...cool and collected. kind of like andy. but then he started smiling and laughing, and he just reminded me of a excited little kid, which i thought was cute.

Guest RainFan4ever

they r one hot smoking couple...son dami i like her dancing skill i saw couple her vid.....not fan of her but still i like her...marco..i don't know who he is lol.

Guest c'tin tje

omygosh, son dambi is in WGM? :o

Since When? hehe i'm so happy^^

She's gonna get so much more promotion now <3

since last week. chuseok special.

i hope marbi wil stay in WGM too ^^

I like the way Marco always said " My wife is killer" LOL

haha ... that's funny, Tarzan and Jane - so true though.

I think this couple is adorable. Marco is such a big kid and Dambi seems really really sweet. I gushed at Dambi's reaction when Marco kissed her through the bunnyhead.

btw - didn't Marco say he was 32 years old? would that make him be born in 1976? ... not 1979 as it says in the first post?

lol cause im a fan of sdb i was looking forward to their part the most! lol cause it should be dambi's and marco's first time on reality/variety shows. I wasnt expecting both of them to be like that infact i was worried they might be awkward or boring but they were the most entertaining to watch.

its a shame though cause i think their parts were the shortest out of all the new couples and the sweetest, cutest and funniest. lol

I have a feeling hwanyobi couple would be replacing ansol though cause their parts were more.

I still wish MarBi would be on as regulars cause I'd love to see their developments. I thought many are hwanyobi fans and not many are into MarBi but I'm glad there are others who thought MarBi is the most entertaining out of the new couples.

lmao i totally want them to be on the show cause i'm almost a hardcore MarBi fan already.

Guest Ken1430262807

i just saw it and............

Marco is sooo hot and funny. To be honest i like this couple the best. (then the nemesis couple) I'm not a fan of WGM old ppl but i think i'll like this new group. Hopefully....

Son dambi is beautiful......

Guest sayuri43

Son dambi is a bomb! she's so hottt

i have no idea whos marco.. is he a korean? since it says cross-cultural couple, I guess he aint then?

He's Korean, he's just from Argentina.

I love this couple! They're the only new couple I liked. So hilarious! I love when he calls her "wife!" ahhahaha, he says it different than Hyunjoong. He talks in such fast, short sentences!

Guest Ken1430262807

He's a big ball of energy, always hyper and super happy.

Quite entertaining he is, although I hope SDB opens up abit more.

Yeah i hope so too. She seemed a bit... dull but sweet. But maybe she was uncomfortable?

Archived