[drama 2009] Tamra, The Island - 탐나는 도다

Guest kangki

thanks for sharing caps...

but am a little confused...

^ which DVD version are these from... i tried to followed earlier comments, but i can't seem to figure it out (slow brain day i guess)... these are from the 16 episode Korean Director's cut?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! The second round of pre-order is now available. Stock should be ready from 25 Jan onwards.

http://shop.innolife.com/shop/list.php?ac_...e751e60784defd2

Price: US138

I just ordered my copy! Can't wait...

hanakokoro, are these english subbed or in raw format ie. korean only? Went to innolife site but I can't read mandarin. Also is South East Asia under DVD code region 3?? sorry, I'm pretty blur on these things.. :blush:

Guest hanakokoro

@atel: The screen caps are taken from the 21 episode Director's Cut DVD. The cut version which was shown on TV is only 16 episodes.

@yolili: I think they are in raw format. No subtitles. South East Asia is under region 3...so if you are in HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia... Region 3 should be compatible with your player.

@atel: The screen caps are taken from the 21 episode Director's Cut DVD. The cut version which was shown on TV is only 16 episodes.

@yolili: I think they are in raw format. No subtitles. South East Asia is under region 3...so if you are in HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia... Region 3 should be compatible with your player.

hanakokoro: thanks for the info!! :-) have a great weekend ya!

Hey guys...here's another extended DVD goodie...

adorable NG scene of PK and BJ dancing...if someone makes a gif of this...I'd love you forever.:)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ2MjYwMTYw.html

Wahhhhh, they kissed SO many times including NGs & practising for that 'The Kiss' scene!! :D

I really prefer LJW in hanbok (men) clothes than in modern clothes, he just looks dashing in them, sigh :rolleyes:

Loved his little 'dance' with SW/BJ, haha! His sweet smile & them practising various angles/lighting for 'The Kiss' scene, haha!!

Thanks hanakokoro for giving that link!!! *thumbs up* Please keep em coming, hehe.

Seeing all this BTS & cut scenes just makes me fall for Tamra all over again.... time for another viewing!

Guest Trina987

Do you when they are going to release the Director's cut of 21 episodes in english subtitles.. I check yesasia.com and there was still the album which I already had it...

Guest Elinovy

Wahhhhh, they kissed SO many times including NGs & practising for that 'The Kiss' scene!! :D

I really prefer LJW in hanbok (men) clothes than in modern clothes, he just looks dashing in them, sigh :rolleyes:

Loved his little 'dance' with SW/BJ, haha! His sweet smile & them practising various angles/lighting for 'The Kiss' scene, haha!!

Thanks hanakokoro for giving that link!!! *thumbs up* Please keep em coming, hehe.

Seeing all this BTS & cut scenes just makes me fall for Tamra all over again.... time for another viewing!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: This is the best gift ever I had in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!IYes!I considered it as a gift even I know IT'snot given to me!!!!!!!!I love that NG!!!!!!!!!!!!AS IN SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!I want to go to KOREA already!!!!!!!!!I'm addicted to Tamara ISLAND!!!!!!!!Im Ju Hwan and Seo Woo should make another series together!ISWAK korean version would do!

Guest charis89

Haven't been here for a long long time. How are you all?

I'm so envious!! The uncut scenes - thanks for sharing and remind me how awful MBC is, robbing us of the splendid stuff! I'm so going to buy the 21-episodes now! :lol::lol: You guys make me Tempted Again (Tamra's other title)!

I'm happy to hear both SW and IMJ are taking up new dramas this year. But aren't you all excited? All right, maybe a little sad that they're acting couple anymore... And SW is taking a role different from the bubbly Beojin.

Guest hanakokoro

Five more days until the second round of Director's Cut DVD is ready...give or take 2 more days for shipping...and I should be getting my copy in a week!!!! The longest week of my life...ha ha ha contemplating whether I should take leave and sit at home to wait for the postman...

Time to rewatch Tamra (AGAIN!)... wonder if there is some instant computer chip i could embed in my head that would instantly enable me to understand Korean...*LOL That or force my sister's hubby who is korean to watch it with me and give me a running commentary.

Read on one of the chinese websites that TSKS will be subbing the director's cut....hope they start soon....*LOL

Oh goodness look at how concerned he is trying to lighten the mood with a dance before doing the scene. Then he rubs her shoulders to make sure she is fine. He is a real sweetheart. His expression when the director is telling him something after the drink mime he makes is like "I so don't want to hear this". Wonder what the director was saying .

Guest ilovelola

Credit: rabbitjoee@Krdrama

your "dance" gif

tamrabyrabbitjoee.gif

bonus

tamrabyrabbitjoee2.gif

@ksushi Love you for this! These were my fav scenes from that particular vid but I had to keep going back to rewatch. This makes my life a lot simpler! :P

Guest hanakokoro

@ksushi: THANK YOU!!! Ha ha ha i now officially love you forever. *lol

Shall go add this to my sig...:)

@hyall: Think the director was telling him how cool he did the last scene...and that even as a fellow male, the director got the chills watching him. so he got bashful at all the praise... I think...someone correct me if I'm wrong...coz i'm guessing^0^

Sorry...wrong bit....*lol i don't know either...not very helpful was it....*LOL

Guest starryeyedlove

First of all, hello to everyone here! This is my first time posting. I started watching this drama a few days ago and am totally in love with it! My only problem is.. I can't find episode 9&10 with subtitles anywhere! It's absolutely killing me! I really want to find out what happens next, and I've looked everywhere! Unfortunately, the links on Viikii are broken..

Does anyone know where I can find these episodes? I would be eternally grateful!

First of all, hello to everyone here! This is my first time posting. I started watching this drama a few days ago and am totally in love with it! My only problem is.. I can't find episode 9&10 with subtitles anywhere! It's absolutely killing me! I really want to find out what happens next, and I've looked everywhere! Unfortunately, the links on Viikii are broken..

Does anyone know where I can find these episodes? I would be eternally grateful!

Welcome! And you poor thing.. eps 9 & 10 are the best episodes! Why don't you try dramastyle.com?

Guest starryeyedlove

@picperfect Ack! Yes, I've heard from a lot of people that those episodes are especially fantastic.. -sobs- Ah, and yes, I did check dramastyle.com, unfortunately they don't have english subs either. Thank you for the suggestion though! :)

Archived