Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest audreysky

Thanks to pruedish, DjTb, and huangsy for the pictures of CR and KSA. CR is still so beautiful with her sweet smiles.

lol noticed 3 different recent events with pics that include both KSA and CR haha.. looks like theyre becoming close friends?? :)

thank you for the pictures. love CR's coat and smile of course :P

CR and KSA have been the closest friends to each other since they co-starred a drama (kaist? or jump jump jump?) long time ago.

Guest fashionista

i haven't visited soompi for awhile now. the anti CR comment was really uncalled for. i'm really proud of all CR fans here who have been very nice in their responses to this person's post. i don't understand why someone who isn't a fan would bother visiting this thread. i mean, doesn't it make more sense to spend your time more wisely visiting the thread of someone you actually like??? maybe it's just me, but my time is way too precious to waste like that. i actually have better things to do.:) besides, i'm aging every second. isn't everyone else? lol. if you're not aging, you're no longer a living, breathing human being. i'd be happy just to age half as gracefully as CR.

i also want to thank everyone who posted recent pics/news of CR to keep me and other fans updated. i'm glad to see she's out and about. i hope CR & all CR fans have a wonderful xmas & new year!

Thanks huangsy, pruedish, DiTb & fashionista for all the pics of our Chaerim. She is lovely n sweet with her smile.

Yes, hongkong girl, she looked like she lost quite a bit of weight, with two layers of clothes n a coat she still looked thin.

The last pic posted by audreysky have a nostalgic look, amidst all the smiles there is a tinge of sadness like.

To be in the entertainment circle & a lone actress doesn't come easy, especially so in Korea. With this global downturn, China is no better.

While awaiting for projects, she needs all the encouragement from us fans. Wish people won't made unkind remarks to put anyone down because their likes/dislikes changed.

Wish she has a blog or something she can read our encouragement to her.

Wish also she will find happiness soon & someone to take care of her.

Keep fighting Chaerim !!!

Guest pruedish

Thanks fashionista and audreysky for the add'l pics.

2008122400809_1.jpg

posted by 莎优NARA and kelly at lovechaelim:

U3124P28T3D2310114F326DT20081223222705.jpg

2008122400001361230043376L2.jpg

20081223202510355.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! :D

Guest cutiepie

KSA & CR have been going to a lot of events together recently :) . Thanks huangsy, pruedish, DiTb, nat, & audreysky for the new pics of CR :wub:

Hopefully CR will attend the KBS Awards so we'll see her again soon.

Happy Holidays everyone!

thanks for the close up picture of CR!!! waaaahh love how her bangs were styled. classic... yeah she's thinner now. i hope everything goes well with her... why not a KSA-CR project?? :) love to see them act together. i havent watched jump yet so....

anyway CR fans!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!! :P :P :P

Guest cherylee

Thanks for posting the recent photos of her!

She's a timeless beauty...like Audrey Hepburn.

I've been very lucky for I managed to buy her old drama, Yang Warrior from Shenzhen. It's out of stock here in S'pore.

No matter who her co-stars are, she simply has such good chemistry with them all.

I'm still watching her old drama "Dal Ja Spring" now...so funny & cute.

thank you pruedish for the link,

it was so touched to see her motherly love toward her adopted son, my eyes was teaing when she has to say goodbye to him.

i heard CR speak mandarine to the boy couple of times, her Chinese improves a lot, very happy for her.

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

does anyone know what chae rim's next project is?

I heard that she adopted a child from china, is that true?

anw, I saw chae rim at rain six to five with kim sun ah, I heard that they are best friend

so does anyone know besides kim sun ah, who in the industry are chae rim's best friends ?

Guest audreysky

thank you pruedish for the link and pictures.

CR is a person full of motherly love. The program depicts their daily life (mother and son) from beginning when they were not familiar to each other to the time when CR was leaving for Korean and they became so close to each other. I was so touched and in tears when, right before her leaving her son for Korea, she was talking to him. She asked her son to promise to go to school every day...