Chae Rim 채림

Admin

thanks audreysky (and the original poster) for the info about the charity program

CR & Kim Sun Ah @ Cirque du Soleil's Alegría show

ed9484eba088eca0a0ed858cec9db4ec85982.jpg

source: daum

the Alegría show runs from October 15 - December 31 in Seoul

is the other actress Yeh Ji Won?? LOL. did CR put hair extensions? KSA looks a little slimmer than when i saw her at Rain's comeback special. might be an old picture.

Guest cutiepie

haha, yeah i was wondering the same thing if it was new or not :lol:

i did some researching on the net, the Algería show is only the second Cirque du Soleil show to perform in Seoul, Quidam was the first Cirque du Soleil show performed there in 2007, so i think the pic should be new :)

Guest qwerty_u

is the other actress Yeh Ji Won?? LOL. did CR put hair extensions? KSA looks a little slimmer than when i saw her at Rain's comeback special. might be an old picture.

Hello everyone! I love Chae Rim and Kim Sun Ah. Yes, the picture is new, taken on 081015. A bigger version from KSA thread

cnt_star081031101041390.jpg

credit to my name is alodia from KSA thread.

^^

ohhh thank you soo it's new.. CR must have put hair extensions :P

Dear Chae Rim Fans,

For those who loves Cynthia fanfic...

Please come and visit lovelychaerim.com for "A Star Is Born After the Wedding Continuation (ASIB AW)

This upcoming Monday - Thursday...

Enjoy...

Thank you...

the thread has been quiet for quite sometime.. but what is ASIB AW?

Guest fashionista

yes, it has been extremely quiet ovette. we expected it cuz when CR's not filming, things are quiet. no new pics & no new news.

to answer your question above, it's a fanfic....fictions written by fan(s).

Guest fashionista

^

but CR is not a character in it right? the poster was justing inviting us to read it? :)

since the fanfic is at lovelychaelim.com, a character based on one of the characters CR had played in the past is probably in the fanfic. i haven't actually check it out yet. u wouldn't believe how many fanfics based on CR/JDG's AAE characters were written over the years. some were actually really good. :)

LOL :) i havent read any fanfics yet.. actually i have guiyeoni's on my laptop but havent started reading them yet. i didnt know there are JDG/CR fanfics? :P

Guest cherylee

When watched Four Sisters back in 2001 on TV , I already liked her. She's so adorable & sweet! If I need to rank my fav Korean female actresses > The No.1 spot goes to Chae Rim.

But only very recently bought the DVD & watched All About Eve > Liked her even more! The storyline between her & JDG is awesome! I really wish they could be together in real life! Ha! Ha!

Is she still single after her divorce in 2006?

Because of my renewed interest in her, I'm so glad to have found this forum > all the news & photos!

Am currently watching her with Peter Ho & Alex Su in Love in the Aegean Sea. Alex is a bit short but ok. She appears to have gotten her nose job already in this drama.

Frankly, I find her prettier before her nose job. When did she exactly have the surgery?

Guest audreysky

When watched Four Sisters back in 2001 on TV , I already liked her. She's so adorable & sweet! If I need to rank my fav Korean female actresses > The No.1 spot goes to Chae Rim.

But only very recently bought the DVD & watched All About Eve > Liked her even more! The storyline between her & JDG is awesome! I really wish they could be together in real life! Ha! Ha!

Is she still single after her divorce in 2006?

Because of my renewed interest in her, I'm so glad to have found this forum > all the news & photos!

Am currently watching her with Peter Ho & Alex Su in Love in the Aegean Sea. Alex is a bit short but ok. She appears to have gotten her nose job already in this drama.

Frankly, I find her prettier before her nose job. When did she exactly have the surgery?

She had her nose surgery even before <All About Eve>. It was said that she had her nose surgery when she graduated from high school.

Guest cherylee

She had her nose surgery even before <All About Eve>. It was said that she had her nose surgery when she graduated from high school.

Thanks audreysky for the info! :D

Perhaps it was her long hair & slimmer face that made her nose appear narrower in "Love in the Aegean Sea".

She looks very pretty as the Princess Shengping from the pics posted here but not really in the pics from her latest drama as a bodyguard...maybe it's her hairstyle.

Really yean to see her in a romantic love story again...with a happy ending ! :P

Since there is literally not much news on CH. I also find myself reading fanfics related to her or based on her. They are pretty cute stories. :)

Guest fashionista

LOL :) i havent read any fanfics yet.. actually i have guiyeoni's on my laptop but havent started reading them yet. i didnt know there are JDG/CR fanfics? :P

oh yeah. the pair is still a huge fave with fans. the new 2009 AAE calendar is out at lovechaelim.com. check it out when u have time. they're still my #1 couple after 8 years!

Guest pruedish

LIM update CY,some new pics,but still only for authorised friend

Miss her so much nowadays,keep looking forward to new project.

Thanks siwen_sally. :)

She also put this in the profile section of her CY:

베이징... 내가 사랑하는 도시중 이등인 베이징...

이곳은 빠르게 달라지고 있다...

그중심에 나도 서있다..

재미있다..

그중 커피가 맛있어진게 난.. 제일 좋다..

At least we can see a glimpse of her latest (?) pics in the main page. *sigh*