Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NicoleHaejiYi

A little birdy told me :D

but same here.

everyday. i stilll check it >:{

OMG >:[ lol

it will come soon. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joy yellow

A little birdy told me :D

but same here.

everyday. i stilll check it >:{

OMG >:[ lol

it will come soon. :D

my friend was just told shes now a semi finalist

so guys dont lose hope haha

my friend was just told shes now a semi finalist

so guys dont lose hope haha

o.O so there already senting out letters O.O

Guest Ariah`

Hey guys, sorry to doublepost, but I figured you should all read this.

I received an email today. A rejection notice.

Dear Amanda,

We would like to thank you for participating in the avex Star Search audition. We had over 1,500 applicants from the United States and avex World Audition (a separate audition from the U.S-based avex Star Search) had a total of 19,192 applicants world wide!

avex World Audition has now ended, with its grand final audition taking place in Tokyo Japan on February 22nd. Three U.S. avex Star Search participants were selected for the avex World Audition and traveled to Japan for the finals.

avex Star Search is still carefully considering our own audition finalists, and avex Star Search would like to apologize for the length of time it has taken for you to receive this notice. We have carefully reviewed all the applicants and the judging process took us a total of five months.

We must tell you with regret that at this time you did not make your way past the semi-final stage of our search. Your passion to perform and entertain is what avex always treasures and what we as a company strive to see. You are very talented, and we hope that you keep your dream close to your heart and NEVER GIVE UP!

Thank you for your patience, your time and effort.

Best Regards,

Mori Ninomiya

avex Star Search team

HERE'S THE THING.

I applied on my professional email and the emails that I received in the past were from Aiko Kishi (about sending more clips) were all received through that email.

However, I found this email in the SPAM folder on my voice acting/singing projects account (which is not the email I have registered on Soompi, by the way).

The return address was mori@takeoutsports.com.

The most puzzling thing here to me is the fact that it was not sent to the account that I applied for Avex Star Search through and have been using for it since I started. So is this somebody playing a cruel trick on me?

After all, how would they get that address?

Guest ohbliss

That's definitely not them. (LOL @ the e-mail name. They would only use avex.) Plus they would probably use a different rejection, since you made it to the semi-finals.

HERE'S THE THING.

I applied on my professional email and the emails that I received in the past were from Aiko Kishi (about sending more clips) were all received through that email.

However, I found this email in the SPAM folder on my voice acting/singing projects account (which is not the email I have registered on Soompi, by the way).

The most puzzling thing here to me is the fact that it was not sent to the account that I applied for Avex Star Search through and have been using for it since I started. So is this somebody playing a cruel trick on me?

HERE'S THE THING.

lollll i got the sameeee

Dear Eric,

We would like to thank you for participating in the avex Star Search audition. We had over 1,500 applicants from the United States and avex World Audition (a separate audition from the U.S-based avex Star Search) had a total of 19,192 applicants world wide!

avex World Audition has now ended, with its grand final audition taking place in Tokyo Japan on February 22nd. Three U.S. avex Star Search participants were selected for the avex World Audition and traveled to Japan for the finals.

avex Star Search is still carefully considering our own audition finalists, and avex Star Search would like to apologize for the length of time it has taken for you to receive this notice. We have carefully reviewed all the applicants and the judging process took us a total of five months.

We must tell you with regret that at this time you did not make your way past the semi-final stage of our search. Your passion to perform and entertain is what avex always treasures and what we as a company strive to see. You are very talented, and we hope that you keep your dream close to your heart and NEVER GIVE UP!

Best Regards,

Mori Ninomiya

avex Star Search team

lmfao I applied avex with my full chinese name, not eric. and Aiko email me using my full chinese name, they dont even know my english name, lmfao

Guest E1izabeth

Hi 'Ariah,

Thanks for posting. By any chance was that an email you indicated on the "sign-up" sheet at the actual audition?

I remember we had to fill that out (our name, age, email) before the number badge was given.

In any case, perhaps you could let Kishi-san know that a "Ninomiya-san" from Avex contacted you; ask about the authenticity of the email.

As far as I know, I remember Mori telling me at the SF audition that he was a consultant from NY. He wasn't familiar with SF at all he said.

In any case, keep your head up~

I hope everything works out for you.

--

HERE'S THE THING.

Guest E1izabeth

Hey 'ewix,

The header for my email looked like this:

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Mori Ninomiya <mori@takeoutsports.com> wrote:

does anybody no wats the email address when avex sent out rejection letters last time

Guest daysconfession

yeah when i got my rejection letter on march 4th, it was from mori too. since people said mori seems like a prank.. now im confused.. is it a real rejection email then? O_O

Guest NicoleHaejiYi

Dear Nicole,

Best Regards,

Mori Ninomiya

avex Star Search team

SAME AS U!!!!

i was talking with aiko too

and then this...

Guest Ariah`

Alright, thanks guys!

Since a few other people also received it, I guess it's real then. A bit disappointing, huh? =/

That's alright. The opportunity was great, and I made it this far in my first audition ever! That just means it'll go even better next time, right?

We'll see. =D

Guest cynstar.

i received mine on march 3rd? from the same email address lols

ne ways, i've heard star search is already over and several people have already been offered contracts.

good luck to everyone and hope they come back next year ^^

Guest t 0 k y o

^

are you sure its over? i haven't receive anything from them yet,

and i notice a few people just received their rejection letter too..

i really hope its not over, yet.. it'll be strange for them to send rejection letter out to others

and bam, its over for those who received nothing.. :o

(i'm going crazy checking my email everyday, every hour.. *sigh)

Archived