Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest Ariah`

So, does anybody know if they sent a mass rejection email out to everyone they are no longer considering? Or are they sending individual emails?

Basically, my question is, do you think they are still sending them out?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avexlover1230

nooo they chose 3 ppl from avex star search to go to japan and audition for the world audition, and it seems like Ko Shin won anyways

Now they are still choosing from the avex star search to see who can be a finalist for the avex star search

Thanks for answering me!!!!

Anyways,I also got the rejection e-mail, so I did not get to go to the final round:(

but I learned a lot from this audition,and it was a really good experiance for me, so hope I do better next time, and

I also hope you and other soompiers do really awesome next time:D

So, does anybody know if they sent a mass rejection email out to everyone they are no longer considering? Or are they sending individual emails?

Basically, my question is, do you think they are still sending them out?

thats wat im wondering to, but im pretty sure they send out mass rejection emails

Guest Ariah`

thats wat im wondering to, but im pretty sure they send out mass rejection emails

=OOOOO

Soooo, what does that mean if you didn't get one?

Agh, I wish they would just email me and let me know what's going on. XDD This is killing me!

Guest idoldreamer

this is just my opinion...

i think it's safe to say that if you have not already been notified yet about them being interested in you, i'm pretty sure you're not in (whether you get the e-mail or not). several people were asked to do an extra recording/photoshoot. on a different note, no offense to avex, but after looking at some of the finalists they picked, i actually don't feel bummed out for not getting in. i think i can do better, i guess that's just how much confidence i have in my looks (i'm not trying to sound cocky...i'm just putting it out there haha). good luck to all those who are still waiting!

i think it's safe to say that if you have not already been notified yet about them being interested in you, i'm pretty sure you're not in (whether you get the e-mail or not). several people were asked to do an extra recording/photoshoot. on a different note, no offense to avex, but after looking at some of the finalists they picked, i actually don't feel bummed out for not getting in. i think i can do better, i guess that's just how much confidence i have in my looks (i'm not trying to sound cocky...i'm just putting it out there haha). good luck to all those who are still waiting!

ok.....

=OOOOO

Soooo, what does that mean if you didn't get one?

Agh, I wish they would just email me and let me know what's going on. XDD This is killing me!

did they tell you to give them photos and videos of yourself?

Guest NEW*AGE

Just out of curiousity...finalists for Star Search or for World Audition? or just in general?

Guest Ariah`

did they tell you to give them photos and videos of yourself?

Yes, they asked me a couple of weeks back for more recordings/videos.

Guest Ariah`

ahh whcih one did they tell u to do

They didn't ask me to record anything specific. So, first I sent them a couple of mp3 recordings (Anata ga Ita Mori and Glamorous Sky) while I prepared some new videos. And then a couple of days later, I sent in the two new videos (Red Cliff and Summer Memories).

They didn't ask me to record anything specific. So, first I sent them a couple of mp3 recordings (Anata ga Ita Mori and Glamorous Sky) while I prepared some new videos. And then a couple of days later, I sent in the two new videos (Red Cliff and Summer Memories).

how old are you your so good o.o

Guest joy yellow

anyone pass the round??

lmao I just got my rejection email even though I never went to the audition. XD

...i haven't gotten one yet... but i'm somewhat nervous haha

i got sooo nervous at that photoshoot

if anyone wants to see pictures- i don't think i was supposed to show anyone, but i do have one picture on my facebook lol

so if u have a facebook--lulu joy-yellow

the other girl at the new york photoshoot was really pretty too :P

i think they were looking for the biracial thing-- a lot of people said we looked very similar--

possibly you can message me and i will send you the unedited pictures on the link that they gave us (i'm the one with my brother) i have to say most of them came out pretty bad so i'm not too positive about getting in

Guest Ireth_hime

Sorry if this has been answered earlier and I've missed it but with the World Audition, did everyone get a rejection notice or was that only for people who got through the 1st round.

I never heard anything :tears: no letter, email just...silence. It's quite rude really.

But on a happier note, Congrats to everyone who made it, however far :D

EDIT:

Second, you're really good too! I looked at your live journal. You're gorgeous! Your song was really pretty! And your Japanese is really good =)

Good luck to you!!

Thanks, NAN. That's so sweet of you!

Guest sokeepdreaming

Sorry if this has been answered earlier and I've missed it but with the World Audition, did everyone get a rejection notice or was that only for people who got through the 1st round.

I never heard anything :tears: no letter, email just...silence. It's quite rude really.

But on a happier note, Congrats to everyone who made it, however far :D

EDIT:

Thanks, NAN. That's so sweet of you!

Probably cause so many more people auditioned for world audition.

You're voice is pretty good & you're pretty. & I'm usually quite picky.

Guest dlchoi

I like how this audtion just requires a portfolio to be a fashion model. haha now i dont' have to really worry about my singing cause my voice is okay. haha

Might do this... thanks!

Guest NicoleHaejiYi

well i see that people got rejectioon letters :[

i havn't gotten anything!!!!!! :D

er... hopefully i make it....

good luck for others

and better luck next time for the rejects :rolleyes:

JK~

Guest SE7ENchildren intheRAIN

i haven't heard anything either. i went to the audition and they asked me to email them additional pix about 3 weeks later. since then, i haven't heard from them. not even a rejection letter! :(

what's going on??

Archived