Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KatArashi05

No they are not the same. Star Search is exclusive to U.S. only while the Avex World Audition is for people from all over the world. For World Audition, the auditionees have to send in their demos in order to pass the first selection process whereas the Star Search people (in U.S.) have to apply through email without having to send in any demos first. They had to audition in person after they were being selected solely on their electronic application without any demos.

Guest cynstar.

rejection notice T.T

Dear ______,

We would like to thank you for participating in the avex Star Search audition. We had over 1,500 applicants from the United States and avex World Audition (a separate audition from the U.S-based avex Star Search) had a total of 19,192 applicants world wide!

avex World Audition has now ended, with its grand final audition taking place in Tokyo Japan on February 22nd. Three U.S. avex Star Search participants were selected for the avex World Audition and traveled to Japan for the finals.

avex Star Search is still carefully considering our own audition finalists, and avex Star Search would like to apologize for the length of time it has taken for you to receive this notice. We have carefully reviewed all the applicants and the judging process took us a total of five months.

We must tell you with regret that at this time you did not make your way to the final stage of our search. Your passion to perform and entertain is what avex always treasures and what we as a company strive to see. We hope that you keep your dream close to your heart and NEVER GIVE UP!

Thank you for your patience, your time and effort.

Best Regards,

avex Star Search team

Guest avexlover1230

rejection notice T.T

Im really sorry to hear that.

Can I ask you something?

Did you actually e-mail them about the results?

so, there were only 3 finalists from Avex Star Search right?

That means rest of us did not get accepted right?

I haven't recieved anything yet, so I'm just wondering.

I really appreciate for letting us know about it.

According to avex audition website, they are going to hold several auditions this year.

I do not know what types of audition they are going to have because it only said THERE IS GOING TO BE SEVERAL AUDITIONS IN 2009.

Sorry for the uncleared information.

So, if you want, you can start practice from now so that you will do AMAZING by the time you go take the next audition:D

Guest Carolie

rejection notice T.T

I just got the same one too, bb T___T

*sigh* Oh well, there's always next time! I'll definitely try again in the future (:

Guest flyaway.

^^ I got one too. LOL.

Well, at least I got something to let me know my status.

Not too particularly happy nor sad right now. Just bleh.

Oh well, maybe I'll participate if they have auditions again this year. (:

Good luck to all the rest of y'all, especially Ariah`. LOL. Don't forget Soompi when you make it big.

Guest Ariah`

I'm sorry to hear that you guys received rejection letters. Don't let that get you down, though! Auditions are such great experiences, and you improve every time you go to one. =D So you'll do great next time!

I gotta admit, though, I'm crossing my fingers. I have not received a rejection letter yet, so that's a good sign. But, then again, I haven't received anything since I sent them the extra videos and song clips they asked for.

Guest E1izabeth

Received from Mori at 5:22pm PDT

We would like to thank you for participating in the avex Star Search audition. We had over 1,500 applicants from the United States and avex World Audition (a separate audition from the U.S-based avex Star Search) had a total of 19,192 applicants world wide! avex World Audition has now ended, with its grand final audition taking place in Tokyo Japan on February 22nd. Three U.S. avex Star Search participants were selected for the avex World Audition and traveled to Japan for the finals. avex Star Search is still carefully considering our own audition finalists, and avex Star Search would like to apologize for the length of time it has taken for you to receive this notice. We have carefully reviewed all the applicants and the judging process took us a total of five months.

We must tell you with regret that at this time you did not make your way to the final stage of our search. Your passion to perform and entertain is what avex always treasures and what we as a company strive to see. We hope that you keep your dream close to your heart and NEVER GIVE UP!

Thank you for your patience, your time and effort.

Best Regards,

avex Star Search team

Rejection letters? I didn't get one yet. O_o So i guess they're finished picking the finalists huh?

Nvm, just got it rite now.

I usually wouldn't be extremely sad about this, but considering the bad day i've been having today, getting this just kinda added on to it lol. But it's ok, there's always next time! ^^ (tries to stay optimistic lol)

And congrats to any finalists out there who made it. ^^

Guest daysconfession

yep i got a rejection letter too.. but also like others, im not too bummed. ill just continue to work harder and continue going to auditions! XD

Guest ledolce

Wait! so this email is for people who send an email audition too?

Anyway ... Don't give up! Audition again ... I hope they will have another

International auditions this year. ^^

Guest aki666

@ledolce: i think it's only for those who went to the actual auditions for star search

got a rejection letter from avex too btw ><

Im really sorry to hear that.

Can I ask you something?

Did you actually e-mail them about the results?

so, there were only 3 finalists from Avex Star Search right?

That means rest of us did not get accepted right?

I haven't recieved anything yet, so I'm just wondering.

I really appreciate for letting us know about it.

According to avex audition website, they are going to hold several auditions this year.

I do not know what types of audition they are going to have because it only said THERE IS GOING TO BE SEVERAL AUDITIONS IN 2009.

Sorry for the uncleared information.

So, if you want, you can start practice from now so that you will do AMAZING by the time you go take the next audition:D

nooo they chose 3 ppl from avex star search to go to japan and audition for the world audition, and it seems like Ko Shin won anyways

Now they are still choosing from the avex star search to see who can be a finalist for the avex star search

Archived