Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest a_dreamer143

ok sorry that i haven't gotten back to this but i kind of forgot... haha

they said they didn't want me like posting stuff on forums or w/e bc all results aren't in quite yet

but they first emailed me saying that they were interested in seeing more of me so to send photos, and then they asked me when i have vacation from school

then i sent them a bunch of pictures

they were like "thanks for the quick reply!" etc

i'm one of the semi-finalists from ny! haha they said either the 15-16 of feb i'm supposed to do a photoshoot for like headshots and stuff with the other semi-finalist from NY?

i think maybe shes the other person chosen from modeling i guesss...?

i auditioned for star search in new york.

also, i'm not exactly sure what i got in for, because even though i auditioned for modeling, i sang a song instead of doing a walk... idk haha

thats good to hear ^_^ so i wonder if they have started ?_? i think every1 here is dying to know huh lol

btw did u have a portfolio with u when u went to the NY auds?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, good news!

I just checked my email and had to do a double take when I saw the email from Avex!! =D They asked me for a CD, or videos on Youtube, or videos that I could send through email. So, basically, they want to hear additional clips from me!

Guest ohbliss

So are they still accepting aplications?

No, Star Search & World are no longer accepting applications. These people currently being contacted are from Star Search & they went to a LIVE audition.

Guest E1izabeth

Guys, good news!

I just checked my email and had to do a double take when I saw the email from Avex!! =D They asked me for a CD, or videos on Youtube, or videos that I could send through email. So, basically, they want to hear additional clips from me!

Hi Ariah,

Thanks for posting :)

And congrats~~~

Your myspace stuff sounds good too. I'm sure you will make the next round. Anyway... keep us posted~

congrats to Ariah & joy_yellow B)

it seems like they're e-mailing the NY ppl first...did anyone from the SF or LA auditions get an e-mail yet???

Guest flyaway.

i'm one of the semi-finalists from ny! haha they said either the 15-16 of feb i'm supposed to do a photoshoot for like headshots and stuff with the other semi-finalist from NY?

Wow, seriously, congrats & good luck!

And thanks for replying.

I wonder if they solely chose you for modeling only.

If so, then I wonder when they're choosing the singers. o__o

I am getting very nervous. Omg.

Guys, good news!

You just got it today? You auditioned at NY, right?

Erg... I haven't heard any news from anyone from SF yet.

Guest joy yellow

ok sorry that i haven't gotten back to this but i kind of forgot... haha

they said they didn't want me like posting stuff on forums or w/e bc all results aren't in quite yet

but they first emailed me saying that they were interested in seeing more of me so to send photos, and then they asked me when i have vacation from school

also, i'm not exactly sure what i got in for, because even though i auditioned for modeling, i sang a song instead of doing a walk... idk haha

Yeah i did have a portfolio when i went there, and so i gave it to them to look at but took it back at the end

Guest idoldreamer

hi joy yellow, i just had a question for you. you mentioned about having a photoshoot in the middle of this month with another girl. does that mean there are only 2 semi-finalists for NY?

Guest a_dreamer143

Yeah i did have a portfolio when i went there, and so i gave it to them to look at but took it back at the end

oh they didnt keep it?

congrats btw!!

congrats to Ariah & joy_yellow B)

it seems like they're e-mailing the NY ppl first...did anyone from the SF or LA auditions get an e-mail yet???

i think sum1 from LA was asked to send more pics/vids so idk if the people who got those emails r the ones who were picked :P

You just got it today? You auditioned at NY, right?

Erg... I haven't heard any news from anyone from SF yet.

Actually, the email came on February 4, I just didn't check it until last night. But, yes, I did audition in NY.

Guest a_dreamer143

wow, it looks like they're sending the e-mails now. im nervous~

Congrats to those who were picked! And good luck to everyone still waiting (like me) ^^

congrats! ^_^ seems like the people who were emailed r from NY ;]

Guest daysconfession

i also auditioned in NY but wow hearing that NY people got emailed already makes me nervous because now im going to think am i going to get an email too?! ugh it's killing me now :(

Guest joy yellow

i think maybe its just they havent chosen other ppl yet but i doubt they only chose two ppl

also it could be for the modeling part only idk

Guys, I'd just like to pop in here and let you all know that...

One of the guys from the NY audition just CALLED me. O_____O He called me to make sure that I had received the email, since I had not responded yet (bad move on my part =X). He was explaining to me how they are very interested in me and would like more recordings OR (they did not mention this in the email) even have me return to NY to record in their studio!

Guest dangdut_asik

Guys, I'd just like to pop in here and let you all know that...

One of the guys from the NY audition just CALLED me. O_____O He called me to make sure that I had received the email, since I had not responded yet (bad move on my part =X). He was explaining to me how they are very interested in me and would like more recordings OR (they did not mention this in the email) even have me return to NY to record in their studio!

whoaaa... congratz Ariah!!!

Archived