[variety] Kko Kko Tour Single ♥ Single 꼬꼬관광 싱글&#9829

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

Thanks, Soy, for sharing the works of Soshi Subs. If it's not too much to ask, was wondering if there is any softsubs available? Cos I had already downloaded the raw file.

i don't think SoShi Subs ever release softsubs. they generally don't even release their hardsubs for download outside of their forums either,

but they're just making an exception for this show.

Ep1 was great, loving it so far. Will they be traveling to different places every few eps?

i would assume so... but with different guests?

^

but if Tiffany and the rest stayed 5night 6days for shooting this show i think for the next 3-5 ep they will still be in saipan

only different places there so maybe they making a continuity story for the 1st 5 ep then after that change to new guests and place

Guest silverwingz

but if Tiffany and the rest stayed 5night 6days for shooting this show i think for the next 3-5 ep they will still be in saipan

only different places there so maybe they making a continuity story for the 1st 5 ep then after that change to new guests and place

yeah, well that's what i meant as well.

Soy did say before that Tiffany was scheduled to be on the show for the first 3-5 episodes.

but i dunno, 3-5 episodes with the same guests in the same place seems to be a bit too much... we'll see how it turns out i guess.

^

hahaha yeah but maybe it's new concept so the Romance kinda spark and them being more intimate =/

with all the game they will play in the preview at the sea, the pool, the walk round the beach, the diving one

i think it will take more time so they make it 3 or 3 ep for every guests, after that they change to new one

but hahaha sometimes we're hoping that kinda continuity in LL or Xman right?

it think that's whet they're giving us now lil bit mini drama lol

Guest baqinardo

^ Tiffany from 3-5 eps? :o

wow.. So, it's gonna be really like loveletter?

or IMO it will be like Star's friends.

The person who didnt get his/her partner will come again in other weeks.

ex, Boom's friend n Jun Jin's fren.

so, i think that what's gonna happened to tiffany :sweatingbullets: -IMHO

I'm sure they will change the place every # episode (Not every week) with new guests.

i never see (yet) variety more than 3 weeks for one place.

Usually they will do 3 eps for special place (like in X-man n love letter, even 1N2D in Baektusan just 3 eps).

There's tons of places in Saipan they can go to. There's also probably an abundant amount of activtieis there as well, like in the previews we saw them diving and walking on the beach and so forth. Plus each episode seems to be relatively short (45 mins isn't really long imo), so I can see them being in the same location for 3-5 episodes. I'm really liking the show so far though haha entertaining guests and tons of chemistry.

Also SoShi Subs doesn't release softsubs, sorry.

Guest silverwingz

^ nah, i don't think Soy's saying that.

i think each trip (e.g. to Saipan, etc...) will have the same guests and will last a couple of episodes (maybe 3 at most or something like that).

then they'll have a new trip (to another location) with new guests... there may be some regular guests, i dunno...

anyway, there's no point guessing now... we'll just find out more about how the show runs when more episodes air. lol~

The same guests will be on episode 3 .. and I think the same goes for episode 4, but don't quote me on that.

PP08092200008.JPG

Anyways they played a kiss me game on the second episode as well.

So the cast is not permanent right??

They'll change the cast/guests after a few episodes right?

I'm going to watch this just because of Shin Dong Wook! it's so rare to see him a variety show!

Also I'm looking foward to see Tim (who's adorable) & Minwoo and Shin Jung Hwan (both very funny).

why is moon sungmin in this? is he retiring from volleyball into the entertainment world???

cause that would just make me happy...too bad he had no air time. <_<

edit: omg! i just watched the first epi! hes leaving korea for germany??? :( :( :( so saddd i love him!

Guest evil4ever

thanks a lot soshified fansubs group for the subtitle ....

Can anyone one upload the HQ subs for EP 1 in mediafire or filesend cuz megaupload doesn't work for me TT^TT

i know i ask too much but i really want to watch this program ... thanks in advance and sorry for the bother..

Guest baqinardo

Sunday Line up ratings:

Credit to: TNSMedia

Nationwide:

3. 일요일이좋다1부 (Good Sunday Part 1) - FO - SBS 20.3%

5. 일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) - WGM - MBC 17.3%

8. 해피선데이 (Happy Sunday) - Schoolympic, Kko Kko Tour, 1N2D, KBS2 - 13.4%

Seoul:

3. 일요일이좋다1부 (Good Sunday Part 1) - FO - SBS 20.3%

5. 일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) - WGM - MBC 18.4%

9. 해피선데이 (Happy Sunday) - Schoolympic, Kko Kko Tour, 1N2D, KBS2 - 13.1%

16. 일요일일요일밤에1부 (Sunday Sunday Night part 1) - Changes the world Quiz - MBC 9.7%