[variety] Kko Kko Tour Single ♥ Single 꼬꼬관광 싱글&#9829

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

good to see Tim back. He hasn't really been on any shows for awhile. I guess Alex took the spotlight.
we never see Tim lately coz not much "game show" currently. :wacko:

i think it's coz he's been doing musicals? i remember reading something about him doing a musical... *shrugz*

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baqinardo

i think it's coz he's been doing musicals? i remember reading something about him doing a musical... *shrugz*

owh musical?

never knew that.. :sweatingbullets:

He still has no new album right? :unsure:

Guest silverwingz

He still has no new album right? :unsure:

not that i know of...

here's the preview for this week's episode... anyone care to give a summary of what it says?

3. 꼬꼬관광 싱글 ♥ 싱글

갈 땐 혼자! 올 땐 둘! 스타들의 발칙한 밀월여행이 시작된다!

화려한 싱글만을 위한 대박 여행 상품 개시!

드디어 개봉 박두! 꼬꼬관광 싱글♥싱글

러브버라이어티의 정석! 커플에 성공하려면 이들처럼! 박정아! 팀!

난 이제 더 이상 소녀가 아니에요! 당당한 숙녀선언 소녀시대 티파니!

"러브"와는 전혀 어울릴 것 같지 않은 외모! 버라이어티계의 신생아 길!

'소울 메이트' '쩐의 전쟁'을 통해 잘 닦아진 반듯한 남자를 연기해 온

젠틀맨 신동욱!

케이블계의 스타! 공중파 첫 출연! 한국판 패리스힐튼 에이미,

데이트를 위한 모든 준비를 마친 그녀! 볼수록 매력적인 정시아,

"아름아! 같이 가!" 단 하나의 CF로 일약 스타덤에 오른 공대생 아름이 홍인영,

배구계의 최고 훈남!

대한민국 최초로 독일 프리드리히샤펜에 진출한 배구선수 문성민,

드디어 여행은 시작되었다!

누군가 나를 초대했을 것이라는 기대감과 설렘으로 인천공항에 모인 이들의

어색한 첫만남! 서로를 탐색하는 뜨거운 눈빛! 과연 나를 초대한 사람은 누구일까?

훤칠한 키와 수줍은 미소로 등장하자마자 여심을 뒤흔든 그 남자! 신동욱!

여권 검사를 통해 밝혀진 그의 본명!

"신화식씨! 지금 덥지 않죠?" "신화식씨! 잘 듣고 있죠?"

남자 4명, 여자 5명! 남자 한명이 모자란 가운데 사이판행 비행기에 탑승한 그들!

한편, 사이판 공항에서 이들을 애타게 기다리던 한 남자가 있었으니....

영원한 아이돌! 부드러운 카리스마로 그녀의 마음을 사로잡겠다! 이민우!

본격적으로 시작된 사이판 여행 일정!

그 첫 코스는 바로 단체관광 정글투어!

탈 땐 남이지만 내릴 땐 님이 되어버린다는 몬스터 트럭에 몸을 싣고

눈부신 절경이 펼쳐진 정상을 향해 꼬꼬씽!

험난한 길 때문에 계속되는 이들의 아찔한 스킨십!

눈빛을 주고받는 그 남자 그 여자에게 주목하라!

속풀이 <마음을 열어라!>

가슴 속에 품고 있었던 솔직한 이야기!

"야! 너나 잘해!"

"나 쉬운 여자 아니거든!"

"너 그 따위로 밖에 못하겠니?"

꼬꼬가이드들을 무참히 쓰러뜨렸던 그들의 폭탄 발언!

그 속에서 싹트는 이들의 우정과 사랑!

과연 최종커플을 이루게 될 이들은 누가 될 것인가?

남몰래 주고받는 이들의 야릇한 눈빛 교환!

단 1초도 눈을 떼서는 안 됩니다!

Guest baqinardo

not that i know of...

here's the preview for this week's episode... anyone care to give a summary of what it says?

Not much different from the preview.

wow.. Love variety.

it will be like love letter + WGM. :wub:

Guest baqinardo

ah ok~ can't wait to see it ^^

i'm watching it online right now..

currently in 2nd segment of Happy Sunday.

it's a promising show..

so good show.

i love it.. :wub:

cant wait the HQ files :rolleyes:

Schoolympic also not bad this week.

Nik Khun is so cute n funny.

he really cant speak korean.. :lol:

Guest silverwingz

^ glad to know that someone doesn't think it's a bad show. hehe~ the preview looked pretty interesting, so yeah~

i don't know if DKYang will upload this show or not... but hope he does! otherwise i won't have a source of episodes in LQ =(

i guess i'll resort to streaming (if someone uploads it to streaming) if that's the case...

Guest baqinardo

^ glad to know that someone doesn't think it's a bad show. hehe~ the preview looked pretty interesting, so yeah~

i don't know if DKYang will upload this show or not... but hope he does! otherwise i won't have a source of episodes in LQ =(

i guess i'll resort to streaming (if someone uploads it to streaming) if that's the case...

this show is so cute.

but yesterday still the introduction, not reach the main game yet.

i think next week must be better.. :rolleyes:

Dont worry, he will.

i did email him. coz this show is replacement of IMC.

Edit:

Rating for single Kko Kko Tour: 6.5%.

Credit to:

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

it was a pretty alright first episode. cute girls and handsome guys, prefer the girls. haha. was tiffany drunk or something when they were on the hill? she was walking all tipsy-ish and was doing some weird stuff in the bg. but it was funny when that big piece of mud landed on the rail next to her, and the way SJH said that it was a gift for her. the next episode looks interesting i wonder who that was kissing under water...

Guest baqinardo

it was a pretty alright first episode. cute girls and handsome guys, prefer the girls. haha. was tiffany drunk or something when they were on the hill? she was walking all tipsy-ish and was doing some weird stuff in the bg. but it was funny when that big piece of mud landed on the rail next to her, and the way SJH said that it was a gift for her. the next episode looks interesting i wonder who that was kissing under water...

Yeah.. Tiffani is so cute.. :w00t::wub:

That's Lee Min Woo. n the girl i think is someone who drive the Jeep.

n somehow Lee Min Woo tease her in last week eps.

But from the preview seems like many "banjun" in the end of the show.. :w00t:

it really reminds me love letter :rolleyes:

because of baqinardo said something about STH shouting KHD's name , i decided to download this from CB :lol::rolleyes: Lee min woo?Wow interesting guest too. It seems like nowdays variety show are always based on outdoors instead of indoors. I guess everyone wants high ratings for their show. I'm sure that ppl will started noticing this show if this show continue to be funny.

Guest baqinardo

because of baqinardo said something about STH shouting KHD's name , i decided to download this from CB :lol::rolleyes: Lee min woo?Wow interesting guest too. It seems like nowdays variety show are always based on outdoors instead of indoors. I guess everyone wants high ratings for their show. I'm sure that ppl will started noticing this show if this show continue to be funny.

haha..

i'm (sure) u will like it.

but there were not so many action (yet) coz it's 1st episode.

they still focus on introduction.

Go to the hill n shouting.

same like Hi-5 1st eps.

(it made me miss Hi-5 so much.. :tears: )

haha..

i'm (sure) u will like it.

but there were not so many action (yet) coz it's 1st episode.

they still focus on introduction.

Go to the hill n shouting.

same like Hi-5 1st eps.

(it made me miss Hi-5 so much.. :tears: )

i decided to watched it on YT instead...too much downloading at the moment. So far i kidda like it.

Do you know what Lee Min Woo said about jun jin when he was shouting at the hill?wow i guess they travel to Guam?Wow kbs is so rich!!!

Guest baqinardo

i decided to watched it on YT instead...too much downloading at the moment. So far i kidda like it.

Do you know what Lee Min Woo said about jun jin when he was shouting at the hill?wow i guess they travel to Guam?Wow kbs is so rich!!!

Yep, they r travelling to Saipan. :)

i cant catch that, coz that time and in "Jeep to the jungle" time almost stuck coz buffering. :crazy:

But i heard abit he said about the famous one in variety show (?) :unsure:

I'm glad, I thought this thing would be all the romance and stuff that I really can't stand (it's all fake, it's always between celebrities and it's never real, and I don't know about some of you, but the only fake romances I wanna see are in dramas).

But it turned out to be like a gag show, which are my favorite. LOVE SJH's and TJH's shout out to 1n2d XD the poor guys...just a bit out of reach from the really popular shows.

(as a fast note, how old is Tiffany? It always bothers me when I see them, because all the old men always hit on them and it creeps me out.)

Archived