[variety] Kko Kko Tour Single ♥ Single 꼬꼬관광 싱글&#9829

Guest silverwingz

Ah i didn't even noticed that. Rofl whatever, atleast there's subtitles now. About Fany seeming a bit drunk, Jungah was said it had something to do with the altitude and Fany reacting weird to high up they were, but honestly I think all of the female guests were drunk at that point haha she what she said could have been complete BS. I actually enjoyed editing this show vs FO, hahaha it's a bit shorter but Shin dongwook is soo cute!

-----------

As for Fany and the current guests I'm not too sure how long they'll be around, but I do remember that the trip they took to Saipan lasted 6 days and 5 nights. Also the response for the first episode was quite good, so we'll be seeing a lot of this current cast, hopefully.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^ yeah exactly. yay for the subs! hehe~ most of the girls were acting pretty strange on the hill... but especially Tiffany!

SHIN DONG WOOK! he was the one i was most looking forward to seeing on the this show!! he's really, really cute ^^

Guest baqinardo

^thanks Soshi Subs.

But unfortunately my browser didnt support you tube.. :sweatingbullets:

just wondering how many episodes there are for each trip, that's all...

i think it just 2 eps for 1 trip.

But may be coz this is 1st ep, i think it will be 3, including the introduction.

Coz the aired time so limited :wacko:

other tv station (SSN, n GS) aired 3 hours 5-8 PM.

But only happy sunday start from 5.20 or 5.25 - 7.55 PM :wacko:

Guest silverwingz

As for Fany and the current guests I'm not too sure how long they'll be around, but I do remember that the trip they took to Saipan lasted 6 days and 5 nights. Also the response for the first episode was quite good, so we'll be seeing a lot of this current cast, hopefully.

6 days and 5 nights? that's pretty long. they were pretty much on holiday. lol~

But unfortunately my browser didnt support you tube.. :sweatingbullets:

how can your browser not support YouTube? do you have the adobe flash (i think it is) plugin?

^^ I don't know why but I'm so generous nowadays with our links outside of our forum, but I feel this show should be more popular and get more viewers, so I'll post download links to it here :

LQ : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZB6NM3R

I'll post the HQ version of the subs on MU after our encoder uploads it ^^

wow!! you are getting really generous! thank you!!

i think this show has a lot of potential, so let's hope it does get more popular!

Guest baqinardo

how can your browser not support YouTube? do you have the adobe flash (i think it is) plugin?

i think this show has a lot of potential, so let's hope it does get more popular!

i dunno.

i'm using IE (got problem with firefox n so slow in opera :wacko: ) . i think something wrong with my IE's setting.

That's why i cannt connect to youtube n CB.

it said "Cant connect to the server" :wacko:

i'm sure this show will get more popular someday.

cant wait till that time.. :rolleyes:

hehe..

Just finished watching..

and its really good!but looking forward to the program even more next week since this episode is more of introducing all members.xD.

Minwoo is really hilarious.Sungmin and Dongwook are too cute~Not to say Fany looks so cute staggering and playing on the hills.

We usually don't post our links outside of the forums. But this was a bit of an exception plus haha I think the subbers like the feedback, so why not open this show to a wider audience ^^

Guest evilmonk

thanks again to soshisubs for subbing the eps.

after watching it i feel it is a promising show. but i hope this show could last long because they need to find a way for this show to be sustainable because i doubt they will be traveling to a different place each time. Maybe a dating show with a spice of 1N2D would be interesting where basically these "to-be couples" camp out at places in Korea

Ok got an update from Sosiz, looks like Tiffany will be on like 3-5 episodes of this show and as long as the feedback is good SoShi Subs will continue to translate this for the time period that she's on it ^^

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, there's something about this show that draws me to it. hehe... and it's NOT JUST SHIN DONG WOOK. lol~

We usually don't post our links outside of the forums. But this was a bit of an exception plus haha I think the subbers like the feedback, so why not open this show to a wider audience ^^

that's why i can't thank you enough!! ur team is fast and produces quality subs ^^

Ok got an update from Sosiz, looks like Tiffany will be on like 3-5 episodes of this show and as long as the feedback is good SoShi Subs will continue to translate this for the time period that she's on it ^^

wow, 3-5 episodes is quite a lot of episodes for one trip. But i really like all the guests on this first trip, so it's all good ^^

seems a lot of people are liking this show so far (and it's only been the intro), so that's a good sign!

Archived