[variety] Kko Kko Tour Single ♥ Single 꼬꼬관광 싱글&#9829

Guest silverwingz

and yeah are dragging one week of filming into a bunch of episodes but it seems like a lot of stuff is being left out.

I know this show is hoaxing me (us)! Lol! :sweatingbullets: How much longer can this drag on?!?!?! I don't even think it will end next week...(maybe)

and yeah are dragging one week of filming into a bunch of episodes but it seems like a lot of stuff is being left out.

I was kind of expecting Jung Ah-Tim together, Tim picked her quite a lot in the previous game. And this episode was nice, poor girls though! Getting left behind.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THXXXX LOVELYLIL819 FOR THE LINK!!althou i dun understand a single thing what they're saying but i can feel that sumthing flatterin in sungmin for tiffany...

and it'll be nice if tiffany with tim,but then i watched some variety program similar to this one back in the old days where they shoot in BALI, and i found that TIM choose PJA,and so do PJA.wew..but idk why in the end of that program they didnt end up together..anywyay...old love story?!?!?!!?!

hhihihihihihihihihi..LOVIN THIS PROGRAM!

-edit-

for the SOSHISUBS team..THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..

THXXXXX SO MUCH.i really appreciate what u guys did.thhxxxx.

If you are talking about the Love letter epsiodes in Bali, it is because Oh Joo Eun thought tim was going up for her at the beginning and then no one went up for her, so she started crying. Tim felt sorry for her so he coupled with her at the end. After that (in following episodes) Park Jung Ah only partnered with tim on the games, but didn't couple at the end.

Guest greenteadrinker

hmm... I'm wondering what the dates are going to be like on ep. 4. Four guys and three girls left. From the previews it seems like Tim and Sung Min both went with Tiffany?

Guest dionne_wu

^

I thought I saw previews whereby the guys will also go through the same process of getting off the bus and hoping someone picks them to complete a date 'mission'.

Guest teephanie

I am so freaking excited about this show, after the first epi w/subs I went hunting for the second and third and even w/out subs im still gahgah over them!! I LOVE AMYYYY, honestly shes like the cutest little thing in the world and DOONGWOOK omG hes sooo cute! My fav part so far has to be when him and minwoo were caring for her in epi1 <3

Fany's schedule has her on again for this week's broadcast.

Here's the youtube for the second episode.

We're working on the third episode~

EPISODE 2 - YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzhkUVkK_Yw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3tSUthyF1w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfta7HlyKQg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvIhKPfQhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVoPVOWVKyc

Guest SunnykiM

HAHA, Minwoo and Amy's date was fun :D.. haha their kiss...soo cute

That sucked when no one got off the bus...i forgot her name.. TT_TT i felt so bad for her......

I really like this show tho :D

Guest mikoncio

Anyone else secretly having a volcanic eruption inside?

CUTEST THING IN THE WHOLE WOORLD!!!

Love this couplee.. Amy is so pretty and cuuteeeeeee

SOY you are the best! gosh what'd we do w/o you & the team. ^o^

omg!!!! thank GOODNESS it wasn't my shin dong wook who kissed amy. lol... me and my sis were so trying to figure it out. we knew it was amy, >.< but still!!!! minwoo!!!! omg so cute! i love this show!!!! can't wait for ep4!!!! gosh five days is a LONG way!!!!! >.<

Guest burton

Thanks for sharing these! i downloaded soshi subs ep2 and had some problems with the 2nd part.

I did as well so I'll just stick to watching part 2 on youtube. Good episode nonetheless

Guest baqinardo

Hi guys..

sorry kinda late in this thread coz of my holiday. :blush:

i have question, so the casts still same for eps 4?

Guest greenteadrinker

Thanks for subbing and uploading to youtube! Yeah, ep 4 is a continuation of where they left off last week. I think there are 5 episodes for the Saipan trip? Wonder who the final couples will be...

I feel sorry for In Young, she seemed like she was going to cry. Also looks like Park Jung Ah will go on her first date with Gil, definitely not what she hoped for but should be funny to watch!

Guest abby shim

i just started watching this show today and i'm already hooked!!!

i just can't wait for the other eps with subs!! =]

thanks for sharing everything so far! :D

Archived