Love Replaces Sleep in the Moonlit NightMidnight Secretary

Wallpaper-midnight-secretary-34345744-12

Author: Ohmi Tomu
Volumes in Japan: 7 (Complete) 
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7090
Published by: Viz

http://aerandria.net/projects/midnight-secretary/

Summary
Kaya thought she had found the perfect job when she became the private secretary of Kyouhei Touma - the director of a tableware company of the same name. Kyouhei is a capable director, but his arrogance and sluttish behavior are almost legendary. Kaya is doing her best to prove that she is capable in her work, but one night, by accident, she discovers his secret… of him being a vampire!

Genre: Romance, Josei, Smut, Supernatural

I loove this manga series! It's the first manga series with smut that I've actually liked because it's not all pointless and stupid. It's a really good storyline! Please try it! You won't regret it!!

I made this thread because I've been having major new chapter withdrawals and I needed people to rant with!!! OMG! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Chapter 21 is seriously the biggest cliffhanger EVER!!

I know there was a previous thread made for this manga? But I think it was closed down?

So yes! Please share your thoughts!!!

Wallpaper-midnight-secretary-34345751-10

MidnightSecretaryfull224232.jpg

KayaSatozukafull694393.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i3lu3fun

I love this manga too! I don't really like how the guy character was drew, but then as the story progress i can't help but to love Kyouhei Touma. Anyway chapter 22 was released few days ago. You have to read it, that is one of my favorite chapter now!

Yeah! I read Chapter 22 yesterday! I found it on mangafox before aerandria posted it on their website! XD

IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!

OMG! What I looove about the manga the most is that Kaya is sooo totally not a pushover. She is not like those stupid girls from other mangas (esp. smut mangas) who just stand there and do nothing! She takes action! A great example was this last chapter! OMG!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It was awesome! AWESOME! I want to reread it over and over.

So yes, at least I'm not so antsy about Chapter 23 now...but I wonder what's gonna happen next! :D

Guest i3lu3fun

cutiek028 haha, i read that chapter 3 times. I agree with you Kaya was definitely different than those girl from most manga.

when she asked to speak to Kyouhei that night (in the latest chapter), i really thought she's gonna quit her job because she can't take it anymore. so, i was quite surprised with her bold moves!

:P

Go Kaya!

13infamyss read, u will enjoy it!

Guest fangirlism

I was determined, to read it, I read the first chapter and then my attention span went poof. ;___;

I really should start reading it again. It sounds good. =]

Guest WildSevenGirl

LOLOMG.

I was like Ooh, Midnight Secretary.

*dirtythoughtsdirtythoughts.*

And LOL. xDD

But it's a vampire story.

:D and I like vamp stories.

I just reread the last chapter! *dies*

midnight_secretary_ch22_p07-1.jpg

Every single bit was soo good. Well...

except when she had tea with that beard guy (who is nice) but I was like!!! The chapter better not end here!!!

But it didn't!!!

I LOVE KAYA FOR GOING TO HIS APARTMENT AND JUMPING ON HIM!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

He looked so shocked when she told him she loved him. He told her he loved her back though! But they were having sex when he said it and they say it doesn't count when your having sex. (does it?

:P)

I have noo idea, but it was still awesome!!

I still don't get where this leaves them though. She said everything was going to be the same. But now they are going to have sex even when he doesn't need blood? Does this mean they are dating? (yeah right) Will he keep seeing other women? (probably...)Will Kaya still be jealous about that? (YES) Ahhh! I wanna see what happens! :P

But from what I understood, she just went to him that night because she didn't want the relation between them to be weird. Right? I love her for that! If it was another girl, we'd be like in the series for another 4 volumes before anything became clear.

It was kinda funny when he thought she was there to quit! I didn't think she was going to quit. I was expecting a confrontation. What I didn't expect was her jumping on him and telling him she's there are a woman tonight!!! haha!

So yes, I love this series. It's totally my guilty pleasure! :wub:

Don't you guys have a feeling that the story may get complicated enough where that vampire clan will get involved in the story or at least the Erde (sp?) company president will come into the picture again?

I wonder how that female vampire friend of the Director will react when she finds out what happened. If she finds out...she will probably tease him! Heehee!! I wonder when she's gonna leave?

Sorry for the rant. :sweatingbullets:

OH YESSS!!! gosh thank you for all the positive reviews which made me read the manga.

i admit that im not a fan of the artwork but THE STORY IS WONDERFUL.

like oh my gosh, my heart was really beating fast the first very time kyouhei craved for kaya and im like OH MY GOD, HE'S INLOVE!!!!

there was no dull moment, IVE LOVED EVERY SINGLE OF IT...

its really beautiful. and the smutty scenes were done beautifully. its not just something a mangaka throws in so that they can have sex. the love scenes has a story itself which can really make your heart beat so fast. hahahhaa. LOL.

im cravvvvviiiing for more chapters. the latest release was such a tease.

Don't you guys have a feeling that the story may get complicated enough where that vampire clan will get involved in the story or at least the Erde (sp?) company president will come into the picture again?

I wonder how that female vampire friend of the Director will react when she finds out what happened. If she finds out...she will probably tease him! Heehee!! I wonder when she's gonna leave?

Sorry for the rant. :sweatingbullets:

It will for sure get complicated. This is now i think where the story really revolves around. When vampire clan gets in between kyouhei and kaya's love for each other.

Y'know I have the feeling that Marika doesn't see Kyouhei as that kind of "man". I mean both of them are on the same boat. I guess I have the feeling, She sticks with him just because they're childhood bestfriend. It looks like to me that to Marika, Kyouhei is just an older brother to her. BUT I DON'T KNOW. I might be wrong. but I really do pity her father. :(

^ For me, it just means that there is going to be a sex scene where they show them in the 'throes of passion' (lol) and they'll probably will show the girl's boobies.

I don't think Marika likes Kyouhei that way either. But I feel how Kaya feels, that Marika's invading her and the Director's private place.

:P

Oh! And you're welcome for the recommendation 13infamyss! It's great to have more Midnight Secretary fans to spread the love with!!! :D

Archived