[MANGA] Midnight Secretary

cutiek028

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xx-outsider-xx

Finished this series a minute ago. lol. Awesome! this is soooooo much better than that Twilight series. Twilight seems like an amateurish vampire book to me now. haha. (no offense to twilight fans. peace.)

I love how the emotions of the two main characters - the vampire boss and the human secretary, of course - were drawn out slowly but steadily without making the story seems repetitive/redundant.

I like how they were hilarious moments amidst all the drama. and how did the mangaka manage to make the vampire boss look so hot? :P His stare can give you chills. Such contradictions!

and i understand how Kaya feels about her baby-faced look. I face the same 'problem' and it kinda make me develop a little complex :sweatingbullets: I wish people will stop asking what year i'm in at school when i'm close to my thirties already. Sometimes you just dont know whether to be flattered or to be embarrassed by such questions. Maybe if i have the ability like Kaya san at work, then i wouldn't feel so down and bothered by my appearance.

Guest In.tro}

^ totally agree <3

Even though this manga was smut

it actually had a great storyline. &

it wasn't too... graphic, Haha. It

wasn't too cliche or anything.

I happen to like Ohmi Tomu manga's!

They're so entertaining since they're

supernatural <33333333

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah! ^^

I never mentioned I read the last chapter for this manga!

It was overall cute. I'm happy the way it ended. I think anymore and it would have started getting boring.

The president was soo in love love and Kaya knows how to handle him so well already! heeheehee!!

I would have liked to seen the baby though. I wonder if the son (or daughter!) would dislike the President outside the womb. Daddy and son (daughter?) competing for mommy's affections! Oedipus complex! :P

Guest littledango

this manga sounds interesting. YES MORE STORIES ABOUT VAMPIRES. lol i think stories about vampires are becoming even more popular now. im gonna give this manga a try.

weee~~~~~ the extra chapter is out!! :D

oh my, it focused on marika. I`m so happy she gets a happy ending too. Moreover, it is someone who's so similar to the woman she despised. LMAO.

i thought it was funny when she said, "you're too perfect, it pissed me off........... ive seen this happen before.... you're my secretary?" :lol:

anyways. cute cute. now she knows how it feels like to fall in love real bad.

I would have liked to seen the baby though. I wonder if the son (or daughter!) would dislike the President outside the womb. Daddy and son (daughter?) competing for mommy's affections! Oedipus complex! :P

I totally wouldn't mind another extra chapter of their life after marriage/kids. HAHA Oedipus complex. LMAO. I think it would be cool to see kyouhei getting jealous over the attention kaya is giving to their child. ^_^

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived