[MANGA] Midnight Secretary

cutiek028

^I guess it wasn't till near end of volume 1 that I got myself hooked up with the manga. So yea i think you should give this book another try. :) Especially now that it has gone up to book 5.

I don't think its that cliche, especially if you compare it to other smut mangas.

Very true. I've been reading tons of mature mangas so I could really say, it's one of those kind of smut mangas who give justice as to why there is a need for a love scene.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i3lu3fun

yes, gotta agree with 13infamyss. it's not your typical smut manga, u actually fell in love with the characters. there's a story to tell, and not just about the love scenes.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I just read it. shoooopid mangaupdates,,, no updates at all with MS. lol

I was at first going to whack the hell out of kyouhei.. LOL. wtf's with "Don't come near me yet" after that wonderful night.

but he's forgiven with that reason. its lame though..

btw, i didnt get the point of that medicine..~~

About the latest chapter:

Wow! That female vampire friend of Kyouhei's seems to really like him...because I mean, she's really really protective of him! She was gonna hit Kaya!!! The whole thing, where Kyouhei kept the secret from Kaya was a little dumb, but at least what he told her at the end was really nice. He officially admitted it! WOW!

About the medicine

, it's like blood tablets (ever see Vampire Knight?) that is replacement blood. A vampire drinks one so they don't have to feed off a human. But apparently they taste bad and aren't nearly as good as feeding off a human. Kyouhei lived off the tablets for that month because he wanted to prove he didn't just see Kaya as a meal and because he didn't want to sleep with other human women. And I'm guessing it was the female vampire who was supplying Kyouhei with the medicine. Why? I don't know...

What I found off about this chapter was the stream of time. I know it was like a one month thing, but I think they were jumping around the days, right?

^Thanks for the explanation. :)

Was never a fan of vampire stories thats why i dropped VK and for some reason MS got me going :)...... so im still coping up with this vampires story......

And now that i understand the whole meaning of the medicine, I guess theres no more reason to forgive him since he didn't do anything wrong from the beginning. He just did what is supposed to be right. and that is to prove that Kaya is not just mere food to him anymore. But someone who is everything to him.

sweeeet.

• 1 month later...
Guest happy_star

oooh I've recently learned that there are raws for Midnight Secretary on the site BillWang.

They already have chapters 25-27 out there,

unfortunately when I tried to register for billwang, i got a notice saying that they weren't accepting any new members at the moment T.T

plus there's the small fact that I don't understand Chinese very well, or at all ^^;

anyway, just wanted to let you guys know ^_^

thx

• 1 month later...

chapter 25......

i thought it was sweet when they both declare their love for each other again...... ^^

kyouhei: i love you.

kaya: i love you too.

kyoukei: (smirks) I know...

like kyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaa! its really rare for tough/cool guys to say i love you first to a girl. seriously. PFFFFFT.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest magicmia4

Seriously... I like it. Not because it's smut. XD but because it have a very good storyline andddd it have vampire in it! (I'm a big fan of vampire related manga. XD)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest panda_on_sugax3

omg i love this series^^

but whens the next chp coming out?! cause apparently its still ongoing =T

can't wait~~~

has anyone seen the last 4 chapters yet?

i liked the pregnant chapter :lol:

i mean, you can totally see kyouhei's love for kaya. he said he can't let her get pregnant but then when kaya had her doubts, he was very careful and worried about her. "no bumping or falling from now on, alright?"

i thought it was very sweet of him.

too bad she's not pregnant though.

and i dont believe either that kaya is just attracted to kyouhei's power as a vampire. she's madly in love with him even without that. and so is kyouhei. i never doubted how deep is his love for kaya.

has anyone seen the last 4 chapters yet?

i liked the pregnant chapter :lol:

i mean, you can totally see kyouhei's love for kaya. he said he can't let her get pregnant but then when kaya had her doubts, he was very careful and worried about her. "no bumping or falling from now on, alright?"

i thought it was very sweet of him.

too bad she's not pregnant though.

and i dont believe either that kaya is just attracted to kyouhei's power as a vampire. she's madly in love with him even without that. and so is kyouhei. i never doubted how deep is his love for kaya.

eeeeeehhh?!!!!

When does Kaya get pregnant?!

"Me--controlling you? You've got to be kidding me."

Waaaah! I just came out of Midnight Secretary heaven!!! I didn't know they had released four chapters!! When did that happen?

But yes~~it's super cool. The plot is thickening with the vampire clan just as we predicted! But Kaya and Kyouhei's love is soo nice! It's the nicest manga relationship I've seen. And it's amazing all the things they discuss, like the love vs. lust thing. That's amazing coming from a smut manga right?!

I can't believe Kaya's last name is not Satosuki but Satosuka! I totally can't get used to it and I love Satosuki 1000 times better!!!

But eh, it doesn't matter too much... :P

Anyways, loving Midnight Secretary. Let's see what happens next. ;)

Oh! And thanks 13infamyss for telling me about the new chapters!

^hahahha i know right. he's like "its more like you controlling me" PFFFT.

But Kaya and Kyouhei's love is soo nice! It's the nicest manga relationship I've seen. And it's amazing all the things they discuss, like the love vs. lust thing. That's amazing coming from a smut manga right?!

agree agree agree :blush: I love how their love story is developed this way. most shoujo/josei stories have the same "i love you" then "im sorry we cant be together even though we love each other" kind of storyline but this josei manga has a different approach as to how the relationship of the couple will grow stronger. They don't need to break up right away just because they're told to. although im sure that they will reach a point where they'll break up but at least it wasn't right away after they confessed to each other. Midnight Secretary keeps on impressing me.

and yes, you're welcome :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Fallin_st4rz

this manga got me hooked for the whole day today lolzz and yet im onli on chap 24! i agree with u guys that those smuttie scenes were beautifulli done! u can realli feel their strong deep love/passion for eachother thru those scenes ^^ :rolleyes:

So anyone know how many volume wud there be in totally? thankz

Archived