R.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

Guest Soy

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest perfect

I am SO SO SO MAD at those stupid netizen who are STILL leaving mean messages in his and her cy.

When will they ever learn?

Another person DIED because of their constant harassment. Seriously those kind of antis need to get severely punished by LAW.

Guest M&MsRockMahSox123

oh no. oh my god. i loved him on variety shows. he was hilarious. why are there so many deaths in 08? this is unbelievable! RIP Ahn Jae Hwan.

Guest hibiscusdoll

omg he's jung sun hee's husband??? TT___TT so sad......RIP...its so sad ppl take their own lives b/c of all the weight they have to bear on their shoulders..at least he is at peace now..

Guest keeptryin'

I am SO SO SO MAD at those stupid netizen who are STILL leaving mean messages in his and her cy.

When will they ever learn?

Another person DIED because of their constant harassment. Seriously those kind of antis need to get severely punished by LAW.

what comments were they leaving?

thats so heartless & insensitive :(

Guest misun07

i just feel so sad for jung sun hee.

i wonder why he did commit suicide if he did ):

so terrible. and so young too.

2008 is becoming not such a great year for korea.

i just saw them on Come to Play like 2 months ago.

they looked so happy ):

but RIP.

Guest FLY HIGHHH

He died because he was $4 million in debt. He has been saying for a month before "I wanna die.. I just wanna die" because he was going through a lot. This worried JSH but she didn't think he would ever take it this far. He said he would go on a trip alone and JSH agreed that he needed some time to himself but he ended up committing suicide. It was all planned.. He used 연탄gas which is very harmful to breathe in, to suicide.. he put it in his car and then took sleeping pills. That's how he died. Just wanted to keep everyone updated and informed.

It's very very sad. I can't even imagine the pain JSH must be going through right now. It's really unbelievable.

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

THIS IS DEFINITELY SAD NEWS... WOW I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO CRY FOR JUNG SUNHEE!!!!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH, AND THIS IS JUST SO MUCH TRAGEDY.

2008 IS DEFINITELY A BAD YEAR. LET'S HOPE THAT THIS YEAR IS JUST...... GOING TO BE OVER SOON, AND 2009 WILL BE A MUCH MUCH BETTER YEAR.

MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY, AND OF COURSE JUNG SUNHEE......... she looks so pale when she fainted. let's hope she can come back on TV again..........

Guest GDxL0VE

NOO~ first i heard that Lee Eon passes away and now Ahn Jae Hwan! what's up with 2008!

RIP and i feel so sorry for Jung SunHee. AJH didnt look like the type of guy who would commit suicide. those pictures of his car was just...wow.

Guest dubble_bubble23

this is super shocking!

I really cant believe that he's already dead...

I wanna give my condolences to ms Seonhui Jung and also to all of Mr Ahn Jae hwan's loved ones.

Archived