Boa's American Debut! (boaamerica.com)

Guest EricXL

oh my god!!!

i cant believe she is really debuting here!!!

good luck to her... go SM!!!

but please dont bring tvxq here yet... not yet...

im afraid that if boa becomes a hit LSM will immediately make tvxq debut here too.. not smart..

but i also want tvxq here... lol

GO BOA!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90

BoA can make it

even if she fails this time (which is I dont want) she can make it next time or next

there is no harm in trying,right?

BoA,Bring on America <3

Guest joong33

Ooh...

that's pretty cool!! xP Gah.. i'm so gonna buy her album... (if it hits the stores where i live)

I love that first pic of Boa... the colors and how it looks is amazing!!

Boa Kwon HWAITING!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I feel like to be famous in America, you have to not only be at the music scene, but the social scene... I feel like BoA would have a hard time because of the language/culture barrier.

And sad to say, sex sells here in America, and BoA isn't sexy enough for America's standards.

I wish the best for her and if she fails, I hope she doesn't become too disappointed and prepares for her korean comeback.

I dunno how well she'll do

it's gonna all come down to good promotion which SM is good at so that's a plus, but the thing I notice about asian debuting in the us market is that they cater to their own crowd, if that happens then Boa will fail.

btw I disagree with Boa being "The Best Of Asia" and I hate to be bitter...but no one listens to pop music too much these days :X

Guest hanjin90

btw I disagree with Boa being "The Best Of Asia" and I hate to be bitter...but no one listens to pop music too much these days :X

maybe, you think that she's isnt the best of Asia now,but she used to be the best ^^

anyway,if you have any female solo that is as good as her,you can point out

for me,i dont think that there is another one exist

Guest bakaneko007

WHOA! BoA + America...!

I can't believe she might actually debut before se7en...I just hope that America doesn't change her image too much =\

FIGHTING!

Guest toanyone21

ahhhhh.....boa..shes a talented singer and dancer and i really hope for the best of luck. jpop and kpop are really different from american music. i hope she does well. :D

Guest sum-chick

i hope she do good..i mean..americans are very judgemental..so i hope she does well..i love her to death..so ihope she does relli relli good!! will she even debut before Se7en and Min too??..

In USA and other western countries Japanese Entertainment is more popular than Korean Entertainment so the fact that she had sucess in making JPOP songs and had sucess in Japan helped her be popular among western people that are fan of japanese music, anime, movies and etc. So in USA, I'm sure there's a bunch of loyal fans of her.

I'm not sure if she'll be able to succedd in USA because Utada Hikaru, if I'm not mistaken, tried debuting in USA and didn't had much sucess. And Utada was born in USA (so her english is perfect) and she's even more popular than BoA among americans.

But, I think BoA has potencial! She has charisma and talent.

Archived