Boa's American Debut! (boaamerica.com)

Guest EricXL

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hugea$s weird title, true but the song itself might be a massive hit.

I myself have said before the title sounded a bit .. ugh but then I thought, that's only the title :ph34r:

Omg I can picture her on the front covers of popular English teen magazines, TV commercials, appear on the Ellen Degeneres show.

Oh boy, I'm thinking to far ahead. I'll started watching TV again if she's going to pop up (:

Best of luck BoA, you're gonna need it and I love you.

- Lenaa

Guest bellado

why does everyone think that America is THE country to win? :huh: i.. i just don't get it... sure, we've got Timbaland and all his wannabes, but... <_<

That's because the America is the #1 music industry in the world. It's a pretty big achievement if you become successful in America. :)

why does everyone think that America is THE country to win? :huh: i.. i just don't get it... sure, we've got Timbaland and all his wannabes, but... <_<

Largest... music... industry... in the WORLD.

Hello, bank roll.

Not to mention, successful artists in the U.S. get a lot of exposure. You make it huge over here and you're practically an international superstar.

Guest mangoberry

Its just her opinion. Dont expect everyone to like Boa as #1. Maybe the reason why J-singers dont debute in America is because their success is already great in Japan and dont have to further expand. Samething with C-singers as well. But it just seems like so many Korean artists are trying to make it into the American scene( which I have no problem with because we need some good asian entertainers in N.A)

hmmm...yeah,... like any of the current Chinese singer can EVER even attempt to debut in America, right? lol

Jpop and Kpop, i at least understand. Cause they got the skills. but lacking the ENGLISH!! MAJOR MAJOR Requirment!

Honestly, why do asian singers try so hard? it's not like they can make it big.

BoA is okay, but her voice ain't that good.

try maybe 20 years later, when there are more Asian immigrants in NA. Until then, yeah... umm.. okay.

Archived