Mom: Britney Spears Lost Virginity At Age 14

Guest bebe9wish

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orenishi2

these stuff are sooooo private matters, she should not have dones this. this will ruin her daughters' reputation. this mother is weird.

Guest VindictusDame

urgh! her mum is sickening......!!!!!! sounds like her mum is trying to make up some fancy stories to sell her books like hot cakes.

to the creator of the post -

Britney Spears' mother Lynne Spears does not "tell all" about when her daughter lost her virginity in her upcoming book, according to the book's publisher.

"It's as far from accurate as you can get," a rep for the publisher Thomas Nelson told FOXNews.com, providing this statement from the company's CEO Mike Hyatt:

"The Lynne Spears book is not yet available for sale, and it won’t be until September 16. So despite certain claims that are being reported by the tabloid press and Internet gossip sites, this is not a 'tell all book' nor a parenting book. The so-called 'facts' that they claim Lynne reveals about Britney and her family are a complete fabrication."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418703,00.html

Please read this and change your thread. The rumor is false.

Guest whit3amuka

wow...wtf...i think that her mom is just trying to make some $$$ for her book by using Britney. What kind of mom would do this to her daughter gosh

Guest tranceeee

Guys please read my post. This story is false. Fox News has reported that their story wasn't true.

^sooo...the story's not true? oh...

Guest joojihoon_19

i think it shouldv'e been best that she didn't reveal stuff that could damage her daughters careers.

and, what mom would publicly declare when her daughter lost her virginity.. i feel like britney's being used by her mom

sorry, i didn't read all posts before i replied.

i'm glad it's not true

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

I still think think is fake crap.

Sad to know that she's 'selling out' her daughter. People will do anything for money these days.

Archived