Mom: Britney Spears Lost Virginity At Age 14

Guest bebe9wish

Guest bebe9wish

False report! Please close this thread.
spears.jpg

brit.jpg

Britney Spears was not so innocent long before Justin Timberlake, according to her mother. In a tell-all book, Spears' mother, Lynne, says her daughter lost her virginity to a high school football player when she was 14.

Lynne Spears, 53, also says Spears began drinking when she was a 13-year-old Mouseketeer and began experimenting with drugs at 15.

By age 16, Britney was caught with cocaine and marijuana on a private jet, Lynn Spears claims.

The book, "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," is set for release Sept. 16, but the U.K.'s Sun published excerpts on Thursday.

Lynne also says she regrets of losing control of Britney's career to handlers who promoted her as a sex object and put her in raunchy videos.

She admits she allowed her then 16-year-old daughter to sleep with Justin Timberlake, her Mickey Mouse Club co-star, and went along with the hoax that Britney was a virgin and saving herself for marriage.

In 2003, Timberlake told reporters, "She lost her virginity a while ago — and I should know." He also told Barbara Walters that he gave Britney her first kiss.

Lynne Spears reveals Timberlake was misled and that Britney lost her virginity to a Kentwood, La., high school football player.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,417282,00.html

Edit:

This turned out to be false, so please close this thread.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds bull. I'll wait til the book actually comes out on Sept 16. But if this is true, wtf is wrong with Lynne? I found the same story from The Sun (which isn't reliable) and they said she was caught with drugs on a private jet to LA to record her debut album. WRONG, she recorded it in Europe. Lynne doesn't seem like the person who writes that stuff. And if this is true, wouldn't Britney and Lynne be in a feud right now over this? They're bonding together more these days.

is this the moms way of being at odds with brit once again? and well duh, when the whole, " i'm saving myself for marriage" or what ever thing had leaked out back then, everyone knew she must have been caught in the act and was just covering it up. <_<

probably cause

1) she wants money and attention

2) the dad is finally getting britney spears life into order

mom's jealous and trying to make things bad again D:< insane lady.

letting her daughter losing her virginity, experiment with drugs and drink all before 16.

shows how bad of a mother she was even before britney became a superstar.

Guest LovexMelody

the reason why britney went insane...of course we can't blame britney's mom for everything that britney has become

but god...why would you write a book that further degrades your daughters already tainted reputation...

Guest Hyunahx3

to be honest..i don't think i can believe all of this.

I actually feel so bad for Britney cause her mom's being horrible and revealing all of this stuff..if it's true OR not.

Guest The Fey

why didnt the football player come out years ago and say "I POPPED BRITANY SPEAR'S CHERRY" when all that bs about JT was going on.

also wtf mommy, why are you banking on your daughter's secrets? I thought you were supposed to be supportive of her comeback, not drag her name through the mud AGAIN

Archived