Mom: Britney Spears Lost Virginity At Age 14

Guest bebe9wish

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phoiphoi

I don't understand why britney's mom talks about her daughters private life. what a good mother. i feel sorry for britney for having sucha "good" mum

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

what is brit's mum doing!!

she's going to cause a strain btwn them again!!!

brit's life is going to tumble again.

where's the support!!

Guest ginaaax3

I seriously don't think her mom has the right to just tell Britney's private life, and secrets in a book for money? Seriously, is this what a mother should do? This is going to make people point their fingers at Britney again, when her life is getting back on track. It seems that even her mom is willing to betray her trust for money. I seriously lost respect for her mom.

Guest c i e l`

If Lynne is really doing this; it's awful.

What kind of mother is that?

...if my mother would do that I would never consider her as my mother ever again.

Nice. Ratting out on your daughter like that. Before saying how she regretted losing control of her kids and blah blah, go look in the mirror woman.

And the difference between "lots of kids do this and it's common" and "Britney Spears did this" is she's BRITNEY SPEARS. And the poor girl is slowly getting her life back on track and he mum seems "supportive". LOLL... Omg I can't believe she's gonna sell that book and drown in the money. Making your daughter's private life a business. If she was a journalist then I would understand her need to make news. But this is a MOTHER ratting out on her own DAUGHTER. Geeeeez.... Crazy people.. lol..

Guest A180585

I seriously doubt that this is true. I smell something really fishy about it.

The book was never intended to be a 'tell all' book. Its been stated over and over again that it's a book about how Lynne felt raising two famous daughters. It wasn't even a book specifically about Britney but about the whole family.

I won't believe this until i read the book or the book is actually released.

Oh and i stumbled upon this:

Brit's Mom Didn't Spill Beans

More on Lynne Spears so-called "tell all" book about Britney. Lynne supposedly says a few days before Brit went completely mental, Sam Lutfi said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll richard simmons on her grave."

Here's the deal. That story has already been told and, by the way, it's true. Lutfi even told us what he meant was that no one cared about Britney and she'd be dead without him. And, for the record, we never bought Lufti's story.

As for the London Sun getting an advanced copy of Lynne Spears' book -- something's rotten in Denmark. The Sun has said the book claims Britney lost her virginity at 14 and started taking drugs at 15, etc. etc. We're told none of that appears in the book and it's more about Lynne being a heroic mom. For the record, we're not buying that either.

TMZ.com

Guest Max_4_lyfe

you know... all this shows is how bad of a mother Britney's mom is :(

It's her fault she didn't stop her daughter from doing those things... she all in for the money only!

Guest _escape.reality*

wowww , i can't believe she would do that .

She really is in need of money if she's spilling all her daughter's secret to the world. <_<

READ!

Recent reports from The Sun about Lynne's shocking confessions about her daughter Britney - including sex and drugs by 15 - are false. According to TMZ, "none of that appears in the book and it's more about Lynne being a heroic mom."

The Sun claims to have an advanced copy of Lynne's new book "Through The Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," in which they allegedly quoted lines from Lynne's book talking about Britney's mental health, her sexual relationships, and their estrangement.

The book, which is said to further distance Britney from her mother, is out in stores mid-September.

Guess its not true.

5577.jpg

BritneySpears_LynneSpears.jpg

ThroughTheStorm.jpg

Recent reports from The Sun about Lynne's shocking confessions about her daughter Britney - including sex and drugs by 15 - are false. According to TMZ, "none of that appears in the book and it's more about Lynne being a heroic mom."

The Sun claims to have an advanced copy of Lynne's new book "Through The Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," in which they allegedly quoted lines from Lynne's book talking about Britney's mental health, her sexual relationships, and their estrangement.

The book, which is said to further distance Britney from her mother, is out in stores mid-September.

-----------------------

Brit's Mom Didn't Spill Beans

More on Lynne Spears so-called "tell all" book about Britney. Lynne supposedly says a few days before Brit went completely mental, Sam Lutfi aka Obama Lufti said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll p*ss on her grave."

Here's the deal. That story has already been told and, by the way, it's true. Lutfi even told us what he meant was that no one cared about Britney and she'd be dead without him. And, for the record, we never bought --Lufti's story.

As for the London Sun getting an advanced copy of Lynne Spears' book -- something's rotten in Denmark. The Sun has said the book claims Britney lost her virginity at 14 and started taking drugs at 15, etc. etc. We're told none of that appears in the book and it's more about Lynne being a heroic mom. For the record, we're not buying that either.

TMZ.com, breatheheavy.com

I had to start another thread about this cause my post in the original can be easily overlooked. I knew this wasn't true. I just couldn't imagine Lynne writing that kind of stuff about her daughter.

I guess either believe this or read the book when it is released lol.

Guest keeptryin'

i don't know why her own mother would do this.

i watched an vh1 special, & everyone back in her hometown said that ever since brit won a contest, his father started to use her to get out of the debt they were in...

Archived