Mom: Britney Spears Lost Virginity At Age 14

Guest bebe9wish

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jhayanne_agassi

no wonder britney is such a mess and jamie is a teenage mom...their mom is nothing but a piece of richard simmons!!!,that is too personal,how come her mom revealed intimate and private matter to the public,ugh disgusting mom..and i thought britney looses her virginity to justin timberlake at 18

Guest CandySu

This is not helping Britney,it's just getting worst.

Her mother should have supported her instead of making the situation worst.

As if Britney is a sick girl.Her mother has no responsible on her daugther.

Even Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's sisters) get pregnant at such a young age.

you allowed your daughter to sleep with justin timberlake? LOL

her mom is soo .. gahh their family's messed up

why would she reveal her daughter's secrets

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

im surprise that the mom dont feel more shameful than britney for all these misfortunes. She was bad but she was young and as a mother, Lynne should be more responsible for those actions than Britney. If anything Im surprise that Lynne hasnt realize how shameful of amother she already is for letting or putting her daughter through all these, n havent done her best to protect her own daughter, instead exploit every aspect of private life for wallet money. Why would she write anymore to taint her daughter's rep. Why dont she write a book about how irresponsible and exploiting she is toward her flesh n blood. This woman has no shame

Guest aircastles

What a wonderful mom. [Note sarcasm.] Right, why don't I just air all of my daughter's dirty laundry for the whole world to read?

Seriously. What the..? Although, I'll wait to see until the book comes out and see if its true.

If it's true, though...they're a messed up family.

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

It was pretty low of Britney to lie to Justin Timberlake about the virginity issue though. I mean, had their positions been reversed, JT would have been labelled a complete jerk, "fooling" the "innocent" girl into sleeping with him. So that, coupled with infidelity... she really does not deserve him.

But yes, Lynne is indeed horrible.

Guest renjitehsmex

JUST WHAT THE F**K IS HER MOM DOING?

The mom is obviously jealous that dad & britney are having an awesome life now.

Just what kind of mother is that srsly.

Guest geishaOo

woah, she's using her daughter to sell her book.

she would be writing about herself instead, like what she was doing while britney was getting famous.

i'm glad that britney have recovered.

Archived